╌>

Donald Trump Jr breaks quarantine claiming he's COVID-free | Daily Mail Online

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  jbb  •  4 years ago  •  9 comments

By:   Jennifer Smith (Mail Online)

Donald Trump Jr breaks quarantine claiming he's COVID-free | Daily Mail Online
Donald Trump Jr. announced on Friday night that he had tested positive for COVID-19. On Wednesday night, he claimed in an Instagram video to have been told he was now free of the virus.

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

'I'm all done with the Rona': Don Jr celebrates being COVID-free and heads off to spend Thanksgiving 'with the family' as he and girlfriend Kimberly show off MAMMOTH spread

By Jennifer Smith For Dailymail.com 09:07 EST 26 Nov 2020 , updated 13:45 EST 26 Nov 2020

36139604-0-image-a-12_1606399830953.jpg

• Donald Trump Jr. said in an Instagram video on Wednesday night he was 'cleared'
  • He only announced that he'd contracted the virus five days ago on Friday
  • Don Jr. said doctors told him he could safely mix with family despite not completing 14 days of quarantine
  • He and girlfriend Kimberly Guilfoyle showed off their Thanksgiving meal for 6
  • It's unclear how the Trumps will spend the holiday but it may be at the White House
  • The CDC is advising against travel or mixing outside of households to avoid a spike

Donald Trump Jr on Wednesday night announced he was COVID free and will spend Thanksgiving with his family, just five days after announcing he had tested positive.

He didn't expand on why he'd been given the all-clear or if he had tested negative and it's unclear if he was referring to his own children or his father and siblings - who are at the White House.

In an Instagram video on Wednesday night, he posed with girlfriend Kimberly Guilfoyle and their Thanksgiving spread and told fans: 'I got cleared, happy to be healthy and we get to spend Thanksgiving the way it's mean to to be.

'We weren't sure if that was going to be the case so KG and I bought enough for probably a Thanksgiving for six or seven just for us and we're doing that today, on Wednesday, as a little extra celebration.'

In a video uploaded by Guilfoyle, he said: 'Heading down to meet up with my family tomorrow- family the way it's meant to be done. Really excited about that.'

The CDC is advising against mixing households or travel, with COVID cases and deaths spiking to the highest level seen since May.

In a statement on Thursday, the White House said the President was spending the day 'with immediate family'.

'The First Family will be celebrating the day with immediate family for dinner at the White House.

'The President and First Lady wish everyone across the country a safe and wonderful Thanksgiving,' a spokesperson said.

On Friday night, Don Jr. took to Instagram to announce he had 'the rona'.

It's unclear when he contracted it. He was unphased by it and said he was 'totally asymptomatic'.

Him being 'cleared' is reminiscent of when the President had it but refused to quarantine, claiming he had been told by doctors that he was not contagious.

The CDC advice is that anyone who contracts COVID-19 has to quarantine for 14 days to completely clear it from their system.

In their video, Don. Jr and Guilfoyle showed off their impressive spread which they said was enough to feed 'six or seven people'.

'We got Turkey, stuffing, ravioli - KG made enough stuffing for about 97 people,' he joked.

Guilfoyle chimed in: 'Strawberry rhubarb pie. Don ate part of that already.'

Signing off, Don Jr. said: 'We hope that you guys have a wonderful Thanksgiving and just a blessed weekend.'

The couple appeared to be at Guilfoyle's Upper East Side apartment.

In his video on Friday where he announced he was positive with the virus, Don. Jr. said he would follow all the necessary protocols.

The 42-year-old said he got tested because he was going traveling with his son, after being on the road campaigning for his father for several months.

'Maybe it's a false positive, maybe not,' he said, saying he would seek more tests.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JBB
Professor Principal
1  seeder  JBB    4 years ago

What a dick. That is not a question...

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
1.1  Greg Jones  replied to  JBB @1    4 years ago

The election is over....move on.

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
1.1.1  Ozzwald  replied to  Greg Jones @1.1    4 years ago

The election is over....move on.

Please relay that sentiment to Trump Sr.

Kavika
Professor Principal
2  Kavika     4 years ago

I just don't give a shit about the family of losers.

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
2.1  Greg Jones  replied to  Kavika @2    4 years ago

And yet you comment about them.

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
3  bbl-1    4 years ago

What ever.  The Trumps are used goods.  Anybody really care?  

Then again, Don Jr. by allegedly 'testing positive' is in itself a positive in that he was positive about something for once.

Tacos!
Professor Guide
4  Tacos!    4 years ago

So people believed him when he said his doctors said he tested positive, but we're not going to believe anything else he says about it? Seems like cherry picking.

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
4.1  igknorantzrulz  replied to  Tacos! @4    4 years ago

ever hear of the boy who cried wolf

Tacos!
Professor Guide
4.1.1  Tacos!  replied to  igknorantzrulz @4.1    4 years ago

Yes, but I don't see the connection. I'm only a simple caveman after all. Your ways are strange to me.