╌>

The History We Were Taught Is All Wrong - Jonathan Livingston Pigeon-Poo, "Doctored"

Category:  News & Politics

By:  eat-the-press-do-not-read-it  •  4 years ago  •  5 comments

The History We Were Taught Is All Wrong - Jonathan Livingston Pigeon-Poo, "Doctored"
"If you don't think I am 'DOCTORED'...look in my medicine cabinet. I take 17 medications, if I ain't "doctored," who is?

For over a century historians, archaeologists, and scholastic dingbats have brainwashed Americans, except for those of us who were sleeping in class, that "Neanderthals went extinct 100,000 years ago."

They didn't.

It is just another damnable lie perpetuated by Republicans to cover up their origin. No, siree bob, they just migrated to America and blended undetected with Trump Supporters. Those red MAGA hats are useful to Neanderthals to cover their slanted foreheads, which is a dead give-away, and not necessarily a commitment to the Orange Baboon.

WARNING:

Left-Leaning sentiment slung about here. If you are offended by words and not deeds, then, you might be more comfortable sniffing your own armpit, instead of ours.

Attached (if I can figure out how to imbed it) is a recent video created by one of the nation's greatest stinker, er, thinkers, Jonathan Livingston Pigeon Poo, "Doctored," Flounder and Publisher of the less than prestigious EAT THE PRESS - DO NOT READ IT.

"Doctored" Pigeon-Poo argues that "reading is passe. Telepathic communication is so much quicker. Information goes in at the speed of light and never comes out. It's Wunderbar! Like Trump, you can be a genius in your own mind, no matter how unstable it might be."

Soon our disgraced, loser POTUS will take up residence in his Presidential Library in Moscow. More to come following the mandatory bathroom break, about every 15 minutes at this stage in me life.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Eat The Press Do Not Read It
PhD Guide
1  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    4 years ago

Is there someone, a kind, gentle person, who might talk me thru the process of embedding a video from my FB library to this earth-shattering article? Destiny depends on it.

Ender
Professor Principal
1.1  Ender  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @1    4 years ago

I am not sure about FB as I never had an account there.

There is an article on how to embed a vid under the Help section up top. Just scroll down through the help articles a little ways.

Eat The Press Do Not Read It
PhD Guide
2  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    4 years ago

Wouldn't it be "Loverly" if Trump would STFU?

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
2.1  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @2    4 years ago

Maybe he should be shipped off to the mad general in one of the Xmen movies.  Ryan Reynolds played a mutant soldier whose mouth got on everyone's nerves.  When the general used him to have the other mutants powers, he sewed his mouth shut.

Kavika
Professor Principal
3  Kavika     4 years ago
Wouldn't it be "Loverly" if Trump would STFU?

It certainly would as it would cut down considerably on noise pollution.