╌>

Woman Under Insurrection Investigation Made Video Threatening To Shoot FBI Agents

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  tessylo  •  3 years ago  •  17 comments

By:   Sebastian Murdock, HuffPost

Woman Under Insurrection Investigation Made Video Threatening To Shoot FBI Agents

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Woman Under Insurrection Investigation Made Video Threatening To Shoot FBI Agents Sebastian Murdock ·Senior Reporter, HuffPost Thu, February 18, 2021, 3:37 PM A Florida woman interviewed about her possible involvement in the Capitol siege later threatened to shoot FBI agents in two videos posted to social media.

Suzanne Kaye, 58, made the threats after FBI agents called her, following a tip that she may have participated in theJan. 6 insurrectionin Washington, D.C., according to acriminal complaintfiled Monday. Kaye has been charged with interstate communication of a threat.

In the Jan. 28 phone call, Kaye asked agents if they had proof that she was there, then denied having traveled to Washington. She then agreed to talk to the agents at her home in Boca Raton, Florida, the complaint says.

The FBI received another tip on Feb. 9 that Kaye ― posting under the name “ANGRY Patriot Hippie” ― uploaded a video to Facebook and other social media platforms on Jan. 31 threatening to shoot FBI agents.

The video, captioned “Fuck the FBI!!,” shows Kaye drinking from a bottle of Jack Daniels Cinnamon Spice as she talks about her call with the FBI.

“Hi, all my TikTok patriot friends. Gotta have a drink,” Kaye says in the video. “Just got a call from the FBI and they want to come talk to me about my visit to D.C. on January 6th. I told them you can’t come and talk to me unless I have counsel, and being that I can’t afford counsel, you’ll have to arrest me so I can use my right of counsel.”

Kaye then threatens violence against FBI agents seeking to interview her.

“You think I’m gonna let you come fucking talk to me?” Kaye says. “You’re out your motherfucking mind, bro. That’s not gonna happen. I’m a fucking patriot, and I exercise my First Amendment right, my freedom of speech, and my Second Amendment right to shoot your fucking ass if you come here.”

Kaye posted a second video to her TikTok page where she repeats the threat as the song “Every Breath You Take” plays in the background.

“I know my fucking rights,” she says in the video. “My Second Amendment right to carry a gun to shoot your fucking ass if you come to my house. So fuck you, fuck you following me, I don’t care. I’m glad you know who I am, motherfucker.”

Kaye was previously arrested in 2020 for aggravated assault and in 2010 for domestic battery, but both charges were later dropped, according to the complaint.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1  seeder  Tessylo    3 years ago

The majority of the former occupant of the White House's mob aren't known for their smarts!

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
1.1  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  Tessylo @1    3 years ago
The majority of the former occupant of the White House's mob aren't known for their smarts!

"We won with poorly educated, I love the poorly educated!” - DJT

"We love you. You’re very special." - DJT

Perhaps he meant "special" as in "special education" since those who attacked the capital clearly had some mental disabilities.

A pouting miserable former President Trump walks in to a psychiatrists office wearing nothing but plastic wrap and asks the doctor if there's anything wrong with him.

The psychiatrist replies "Clearly I can see you're nuts..."

devangelical
Professor Principal
1.2  devangelical  replied to  Tessylo @1    3 years ago

duh, they're fucking trumpster sycophants that believed anything he said. trump gets off the hook in the senate while his most devoted followers that breached the capitol are looking at 20 years hard time. she just admitted her guilt and then set herself up for a hard takedown, and deservedly so...

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.2.1  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  devangelical @1.2    3 years ago

What a dumb bitch!

FLYNAVY1
Professor Guide
2  FLYNAVY1    3 years ago

Yeah..... that wasn't the smartest thing to do!

Is it my imagination or are a larger number of these insurrectionists coming from Florida?

devangelical
Professor Principal
2.1  devangelical  replied to  FLYNAVY1 @2    3 years ago

those still on the run should be easy to spot. they're probably the only people wearing maga hats and masks...

FLYNAVY1
Professor Guide
2.1.1  FLYNAVY1  replied to  devangelical @2.1    3 years ago

those still on the run should be easy to spot. they're probably the only people wearing maga hats and masks...

How about all those that continue to use MAGA in their internet monikers...?  I would suggest we find ways to get them some psychiatric help pronto!      

devangelical
Professor Principal
2.1.2  devangelical  replied to  FLYNAVY1 @2.1.1    3 years ago

meh, they should know better and deserve the abuse heaped upon them in any public domain. it's a first amendment issue ...

MrFrost
Professor Expert
3  MrFrost    3 years ago

Well isn't she just a little ray of sunshine. 

Kavika
Professor Principal
4  Kavika     3 years ago

Stupid is as stupid says, which she is going to find out in short order.

FLYNAVY1
Professor Guide
4.1  FLYNAVY1  replied to  Kavika @4    3 years ago
I don't think orange is a good color for anyone of her age..... but then again, she might not have a choice in the matter.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
5  seeder  Tessylo    3 years ago

All these idiots appear to be doing is providing all the evidence needed at their trials!

321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu
Sophomore Guide
6  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu     3 years ago

A fucked up attitude, booze, guns and the internet don't seem to be the best mix here. 

At least she warned the FBI. 

I used to be surprised... not so much anymore. 

devangelical
Professor Principal
6.1  devangelical  replied to  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu @6    3 years ago

all of her neighbors are at the ready to shoot some cell phone videos of the FBI take down ...

321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu
Sophomore Guide
6.1.1  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu   replied to  devangelical @6.1    3 years ago

Probably so, at least the next door trailers.

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
7  Thrawn 31    3 years ago

Goddamn genius right there. Truly a national treasure. 

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
8  Thrawn 31    3 years ago

Okay, where are the conservatives decrying the disrespect for law enforcement and shit? No one? For  real? Is a commie ass liberal like me gonna be the only one who stands up and says this is wrong and I support law enforcement?