Via:  tessylo  •  3 years ago  •  39 comments

By:   Mary Papenfuss, HuffPost

Watch Enraged Bystander Confront Armed Boogaloo Bois In Easter Protest

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Watch Enraged Bystander Confront Armed Boogaloo Bois In Easter Protest

Mary Papenfuss

· Trends Reporter, HuffPost

Sun, April 4, 2021, 8:48 PM

If words were bullets, an enraged Michigan resident could have done some serious damage to a handful of Boogaloo Bois armed with assault  rifles at a protest on an Ann Arbor street Sunday.

“Get your fucking guns out of here, man,” the unidentified person, captured on video, yelled at the protesters bristling with firearms on Easter.

The bystander had started out calmly. “This is a peaceful community. We don’t need this. We’ve been through a pandemic ... we’ve lost thousands  of lives,” he said before exploding in rage.

The apparent leader in the Boogaloo Bois group responded: “We’re not killing anyone.”  

Bizarrely, the armed men were outside a police station   protesting the “militarization” of the police   — while carrying military-style guns modified for civilian use. They were responding to a recent heavy-handed arrest of a local man. No one was apparently injured in the arrest.

“You are not the police. You are a militia,” shouted the resident. “The law is: They are in charge,   not   you. Get the fuck out of our town!”

He added: “I care about the children of this town. Walking around with goddamn guns, what ... are you teaching them?”

At one point the bystander asked: “Were you guys part of that thing in Washington?”

The leader answered: “Oh, God no. The Trumpers? ... No, no, no, no.”

Then, a parting shot from the bystander before he walked away: “Take your steroid-shrunken nuts out of Ann Arbor. Fuck off.”

“I don’t want to scare anyone,” the leader told a cameraman, apparently   on the scene for PSCP-TV . “We won’t live in hate. We’re here because we love the people of this town.”

They left minutes later.

Twitter critics responded angrily over the confrontation with the armed men. Many loved the unarmed bystander who took on the armed men, hailing “blue-shirt guy” or “Gilligan” for his “ Gilligan’s Island ” style hat.

Article is LOCKED by author/seeder
[]

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1  seeder  Tessylo    3 years ago
Bizarrely, the armed men were outside a police station   protesting the “militarization” of the police   — while carrying military-style guns modified for civilian use. They were responding to a recent heavy-handed arrest of a local man. No one was apparently injured in the arrest.

“You are not the police. You are a militia,” shouted the resident. “The law is: They are in charge,   not   you. Get the fuck out of our town!”

He added: “I care about the children of this town. Walking around with goddamn guns, what ... are you teaching them?”

devangelical
Professor Principal
1.1  devangelical  replied to  Tessylo @1    3 years ago

those AR's are the only things they own that takes 2 hands to aim and can shoot more than once a day

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2  seeder  Tessylo    3 years ago

Don't these little bois have anything better to do?

Ender
Professor Principal
2.1  Ender  replied to  Tessylo @2    3 years ago

No.

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
3  Ronin2    3 years ago

Another "woke" moron that doesn't know the law despite his claims.

They are legally allowed to carry the guns. More than willing to bet they had permits and licences for all of their scary guns.I am sure since they are protesting outside a police station they were already checked. They are allowed to legally protest. They were not hindering anyone on the sidewalk; they were not blocking traffic; they were not causing any type of disturbance; and they were not stopping the police from doing their jobs. BLM & Antifa should learn something.

Then there is this little tidbit.

We’ve been through a pandemic ... we’ve lostthousands of lives,”

"Woke" moron isn't wearing a mask. Only one of the protester he is talking to isn't; out of the ones shown in the video. "Woke" moron also proceeds to violate the 6 foot rule. Guess morale outrage will protect him from Covid 19; and he obviously doesn't care about those he is screaming at.

But, yeah "Woke" moron. Why don't you try something really tough and confront BLM & Antifa protesters. They won't let you walk away.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.1  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  Ronin2 @3    3 years ago

You forgot 'leftist brown shirts'

Tell me what 'woke' means?

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
3.1.1  Greg Jones  replied to  Tessylo @3.1    3 years ago
woke
/wōk/
verb
  1. past of wake1.
adjective
informalUS
adjective: woke; comparative adjective: woker; superlative adjective: wokest
  1. alert to injustice in society, especially racism.
    "we need to stay angry, and stay woke

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
3.1.2  Ronin2  replied to  Tessylo @3.1    3 years ago

Sorry to disappoint you.

I wouldn't need to call them that if they simply obeyed the laws while protesting.

I support everyone's right to protest peacefully; even if I think their message is stupid as hell. That includes the Proud Boys, Nazis, BLM, Antifa, La Rasa, and any other nut job group with a bone to pick. Obey the damn laws when protesting!

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.1.3  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  Ronin2 @3.1.2    3 years ago

[deleted]

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.1.4  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  Ronin2 @3.1.2    3 years ago

The person without penis envy (the non Boogaloo boi) wasn't protesting anything except these little dicked morons with their big big guns protesting the militarization of the police with their big big guns.

FUCKING MORONS!

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.2  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  Ronin2 @3    3 years ago

[deleted]

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
4  arkpdx    3 years ago

I watched the video and didn't see anyone with an assault weapon. Not a one. 

Hmm he says they weren't in charge the police were then he tells them to get out of town like somehow he is. I wonder if someone can give him a clue and tell him he is not in charge either. While they are at it tell him that nothing that they "bois" were doing was illegal. 

Ender
Professor Principal
4.1  Ender  replied to  arkpdx @4    3 years ago
nothing that they "bois" were doing was illegal

Is loitering illegal there?

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
4.1.1  arkpdx  replied to  Ender @4.1    3 years ago

I didn't see anyone loitering there either except the guy with the big mouth telling people legally expressing their rights to leave town. 

Ender
Professor Principal
4.1.2  Ender  replied to  arkpdx @4.1.1    3 years ago

So the only one loitering would be the guy you disagree with.

Are you a fan of this militia group?

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
4.1.3  arkpdx  replied to  Ender @4.1.2    3 years ago

Nope but they were holding a protest which is their right and as far as I know they had a permit to be there. You do believe every citizen has a right to protest  don't you or do you think only those you agree with have the freedom of speech. 

Ender
Professor Principal
4.1.4  Ender  replied to  arkpdx @4.1.3    3 years ago

And the man had a right to express his disgust.

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
4.1.5  Ronin2  replied to  Ender @4.1.4    3 years ago

Yes, he did.

Doesn't make him any more correct for not wearing a mask, and violating the 6 foot rule. Since I happen to live in Michigan I know Governor Whitless hasn't dropped that requirement.

Nor does it make him correct in trying to take away their right to free speech, protest, and peaceful assembly. 

He is also the one causing a disturbance, not them.

MsAubrey (aka Ahyoka)
Junior Guide
4.1.6  MsAubrey (aka Ahyoka)  replied to  Ronin2 @4.1.5    3 years ago
Since I happen to live in Michigan I know Governor Whitless hasn't dropped that requirement.

I didn't know you were a fellow Michigander! And you're correct, she hasn't dropped any mask or 6 ft. mandates.

Ender
Professor Principal
4.1.7  Ender  replied to  Ronin2 @4.1.5    3 years ago

I hardly see how standing on a public sidewalk, trying to be menacing, is 'free speech'...

Funny how you don't think five guys standing around in military garb brandishing weapons would not cause any disturbance or make a bunch of people uncomfortable.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
4.2  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  arkpdx @4    3 years ago

"I watched the video and didn't see anyone with an assault weapon. Not a one."

What video did you watch?

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
4.2.1  arkpdx  replied to  Tessylo @4.2    3 years ago

The video the articles title says . [deleted]

Tessylo
Professor Principal
4.2.2  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  arkpdx @4.2.1    3 years ago

Then you're losing your sight then because all of the dumb turds had a gun.  A rifle.  

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
4.2.3  Ronin2  replied to  Tessylo @4.2.2    3 years ago

Not all rifles are not assault weapons.

This is the reason no one can have a conversation with anti gun nuts. They cannot even define what they are against.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
4.2.4  Trout Giggles  replied to  arkpdx @4.2.1    3 years ago

Tessy's right. At the very beginning 3 men are standing there with rifles. If you don't want to call them assault weapons, fine, but don't be ridiculous about what is really going on here

Ender
Professor Principal
5  Ender    3 years ago

I had to laugh, the article I read said that after the confrontation, the gun tooters left after a couple of minutes...

Tessylo
Professor Principal
5.1  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  Ender @5    3 years ago

They're not used to being confronted.

Ender
Professor Principal
5.1.1  Ender  replied to  Tessylo @5.1    3 years ago

You could tell. They almost looked dumbfounded.

I also had to chuckle when he asked if they were in the capitol and they said hell no, not trumpers.

Haha

Tessylo
Professor Principal
5.1.2  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  Ender @5.1.1    3 years ago

I'm sure 'being dumbfounded' is a natural state for these douchebags.  

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
5.3  arkpdx  replied to  Ender @5    3 years ago

As for the "gun toters", I am still waiting for someone to tell me which one had an assault weapon. I didn't see any. 

Ender
Professor Principal
5.3.1  Ender  replied to  arkpdx @5.3    3 years ago

Semantics. Any gun is an assault weapon.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
5.3.2  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  arkpdx @5.3    3 years ago

Go get your vision checked arkie

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
5.3.3  Ronin2  replied to  Ender @5.3.1    3 years ago

Not according the law.

Drakkonis
Professor Guide
5.3.4  Drakkonis  replied to  Ender @5.3.1    3 years ago
Semantics. Any gun is an assault weapon.

How refreshing! Thank you, Ender! It's nice to see someone on your side of the issue actually say what they really mean when it comes to the issue of guns. 

Ender
Professor Principal
5.3.5  Ender  replied to  Ronin2 @5.3.3    3 years ago

A bat can be an assault weapon, according to the law.

Ender
Professor Principal
5.3.6  Ender  replied to  Drakkonis @5.3.4    3 years ago

And you know my stance on weapons, or 'my side' how?

If you ever actually read any of my posts, I am all for being able to legally own.

Hallux
PhD Principal
6  Hallux    3 years ago

... a muddle of morons

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
7  arkpdx    3 years ago

There were antifa and blm protesters there too?