╌>

1 big thing: Women steer the economic recovery

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  hallux  •  3 years ago  •  4 comments

By:   Mike Allen - Axios

1 big thing: Women steer the economic recovery
One big difference between 2021 and 2009: Many of the world's top economic officials this time around are women.

Other than lifting rocks, I've never known women to underperform men.

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

One big difference between 2021 and 2009:   Many of the world's top economic officials this time around are women.

The big picture:   Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen, Commerce Secretary Gina Raimondo and U.S. Trade Representative Katherine Tai are front and center on U.S. efforts, Reuters   reports .

• The European Central Bank is led by Christine Lagarde, the IMF by Kristalina Georgieva and the WTO by Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala.
  • "[W]omen [run] finance ministries in 16 countries, and 14 of the world’s central banks," per Reuters

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Hallux
PhD Principal
1  seeder  Hallux    3 years ago

You go ladies!

FLYNAVY1
Professor Guide
2  FLYNAVY1    3 years ago

Other than lifting rocks, I've never known women to underperform men.

• Sonar analysis ..... but that is due to wiring.  Something in how men's ears are wired to their brains allow them to pull out (discern) a specific sound out of a bunch of noise easier.  Again... this too is on average.
  • Women handle G-forces better than men (average linear distance from heart to brain is shorter)
  • Women have faster average reflexes than men
  • Men have better 3D spatial sense 

The last three relate to studies of naval aviators. 

Enjoy this one....

45 Scientific Facts About Differences Between Men and Women (factinate.com)

FLYNAVY1
Professor Guide
3  FLYNAVY1    3 years ago

When it comes down to it.... Between buying cars, houses, Etc....... All of us Y-chromosome types have paid for sex at one point in our life!  So stop lying about not ever having paid for it!

Kavika
Professor Principal
4  Kavika     3 years ago

I expect that they will do just fine, in fact probably much better than the last group of men trying to run a coherent administration. 2016/2020.