╌>

Woman who coughed on shoppers in viral video loses job

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  jbb  •  3 years ago  •  13 comments

By:   KTVQ

Woman who coughed on shoppers in viral video loses job
Business software company SAP confirmed Wednesday that the woman featured in the viral video is a former employee who now no longer works for the company.

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

LINCOLN, Neb. — A woman who defied a local mask mandate and coughed on a woman and her daughter in a Nebraska grocery store is no longer employed at her job at an Arizona business.

Business software company SAP confirmed Wednesday that the woman featured in the viral video is a former employee who now no longer works for the company.

"We have reviewed the incident and can confirm that the individual in question no longer works for SAP, the company said in a tweet.

The viral video, originally posted to Twitter by a user with the handle @RoBeastRo, allegedly occurred at a Lincoln, Nebraska grocery store. In the video, the woman is shown without a mask, in defiance of a current mandate in Lancaster County.

In the video, the woman tells others off-screen that she's "not sick, so I don't need to wear a mask, and neither do you." Later, she coughs in the direction of shoppers, blaming it on her "allergies."

We have reviewed the incident and can confirm that the individual in question no longer works for SAP. — SAP (@SAP) September 9, 2021

The woman who posted the video later wrote on Reddit that a store employee separated her from the maskless shopper. However, the poster claimed the maskless woman continued to follow her and her daughter around.

The woman continued to cough without covering her mouth in a second video.

The poster later said she was forced to leave the store without finishing her shopping, all while the maskless woman continued to follow her.

Watch the videos below.

My daughter had to experience this in #lincoln#nebraska she followed them around and was #spitting on them. #karen#covid#mask#maskup#craycray#delta#spit. pic.twitter.com/8MhpBVWrSx — RoBeastRo (@RoBeastRo) September 4, 2021

More video of crazy #karen following my daughter and her mom coughing at them. Lancaster county has a mask mandate right now. #covid#cough#lincoln#Nebraska#wtf#lnk#antimaskerpic.twitter.com/Pj3lWkCfEI — RoBeastRo (@RoBeastRo) September 5, 2021

This story was originally published by Scripps station KMTV in Omaha, Nebraska.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JBB
Professor Principal
1  seeder  JBB    3 years ago

MAGA

CB
Professor Principal
1.1  CB  replied to  JBB @1    3 years ago

Now she is "broke" MAGA!

CB
Professor Principal
2  CB    3 years ago

Uh-uh. This ain't right!

This is a good way to get your butt whipped and "woo-ee" knots upside your head!

CB
Professor Principal
3  CB    3 years ago

We have all been talking about this! Her rights end at the "protected space (6 feet)" of another person and in this case - her child. Uh-uh! Ass and teeth would have been rollin' down the grocery aisle had it been me she pulled her stunt on!

Out for a walk past week, and I had to 'read' this woman about crossing a narrow bridge walk path and she wanted to keep moving over into my path (with her hands out on both sides). I told her, "Girl, I will break my peace on your butt if you don't get to one side—NOW!" She did it, because I was DISTURBED!  Don't play with me over SARS-2!

Signed,

RIGHTEOUS INDIGNATION.

I be masked up and eye shielded "for days." You don't come at me with yo 'mess.'

Tacos!
Professor Guide
3.1  Tacos!  replied to  CB @3    3 years ago

Maybe this is sexist, but I don’t mean it that way. It’s just my perspective from my personal experience. I feel like this kind of thing is something a man would be less inclined to do. A man, that is, who grew up the way I did. If I did something like this, I would expect to get punched in the face. But I have encountered women who will bully people in this way because they figure no one would hit a woman. Or maybe they have just never been in a real fight before.

shona1
PhD Quiet
3.1.1  shona1  replied to  Tacos! @3.1    3 years ago

Anoon tacos....if that bimbo had done that to me I would not hesitate in belting her in the face..

It would be worth being charged with assualt and play the mental issue card which is flavour of the month.

She would think twice about doing it again...we have had bimbos mouthing off over here as well...have no time for these middle aged hags and I am 61 and they deserve everything they get..

If I had my way I would taser the lot of them..give them something they won't forget in a hurry...

CB
Professor Principal
3.1.2  CB  replied to  Tacos! @3.1    3 years ago

The woman with the daughter (both out of frame) should take 'care' to back this foolish woman up. If I was her, I would tell her: "Back up, in about two seconds I'm going 'medieval woman'; you will be retrieving your bra from four aisles over!!!

CB
Professor Principal
3.1.3  CB  replied to  shona1 @3.1.1    3 years ago

My feelings exactly. Back me into a corner, and my brain 'shunts off' reasoning and I hear nothing, I just grab for a one-hand squeeze to the neck (control the head) and then I will shake, and shake, and shake, and shake, and sha— . . . !

Yes, you guys are right, this one is "ready-made" for a woman to check (her).

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
3.1.4  Raven Wing  replied to  shona1 @3.1.1    3 years ago
.if that bimbo had done that to me I would not hesitate in belting her in the face..

If the b*tch had coughed on me on purpose they would have carried her out on a stretcher. Even with no Covid-19 threat going on, she would have had the same treatment. And they would have had to remove my shoe surgically out of her azz.

Tacos!
Professor Guide
4  Tacos!    3 years ago

I wouldn't want this psycho bitch working for me, either.

CB
Professor Principal
4.1  CB  replied to  Tacos! @4    3 years ago

She just brings it right out of "you" does'nt she? No one taking her seriously, so she goes and get right in their faces! Uh-uh.

pat wilson
Professor Participates
5  pat wilson    3 years ago

In some states she could be charged with assault.

CB
Professor Principal
5.1  CB  replied to  pat wilson @5    3 years ago

I would love to see a woman check her in the video. Alas! It didn't happen!