╌>

Doors to B.C. COVID-19 vaccine clinic glued shut, police say

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  hallux  •  3 years ago  •  4 comments

By:   Jon Azpiri Global News

Doors to B.C. COVID-19 vaccine clinic glued shut, police say

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

RCMP are investigating after someone put glue in the door locks of a   COVID-19   vaccine clinic on Vancouver Island.

70c8fc80 West Shore RCMP said on Sept. 29 staff at a vaccine clinic 2900-block of Jacklin Road in Langford reported that someone glued the door locks while the building was closed, making entry impossible.

Police released images of the suspect, who is described as a Caucasian man in his 50s, five feet eight inches, with a medium build and mustache. He was wearing a beige Tilley hat, glasses, blue plaid shirt and jeans, and black-and-white shoes. He was also wearing a black poncho.

“While we understand that not everyone shares the same beliefs during this pandemic, this act of mischief is a criminal offence and will be treated as such,” Const. Alex Bérubé of West Shore RCMP said in a statement.

See also:

Salmon Arm residents react to COVID-19 vaccine protesters entering schools

https://globalnews.ca/news/8202157/salmon-arm-residents-react-vaccine-protestors-schools/

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Hallux
PhD Principal
1  seeder  Hallux    3 years ago

This is what happens when 'freedom of speech' does its own research and wanders off a cliff.

al Jizzerror
Masters Expert
2  al Jizzerror    3 years ago

Anti-vaxxers are assholes.  They disrupt school board meetings by shouting.  They sometimes assault those who disagree with them.  They don't want anyone to get vaccinated so they glue clinic doors shut.

WTF?  If you don't want to get vaccinated fine.  "Live free or die!"  That's cool.  I just hope you don't waste space in the hospital.

Gordy327
Professor Expert
2.1  Gordy327  replied to  al Jizzerror @2    3 years ago
Anti-vaxxers are assholes.

Now there's an understatement! 

Moose Knuckle
Freshman Quiet
3  Moose Knuckle    3 years ago

I can't stand antivaxers, I mean the audacity of refusing to get a vaccine that won't stop you from spreading the virus or getting the virus. We have to find better ways to protect the vaccinate from those other people who can also get and spread the virus.

I propose we superglue masks on their faces.