╌>

Good News For Dems: Biden And Harris Now Polling At 66% Approval If You Combine Their Numbers

Category:  Satire

Via:  gregtx  •  3 years ago  •  7 comments

By:   BabylonBee.com

Good News For Dems: Biden And Harris Now Polling At 66% Approval If You Combine Their Numbers

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

WASHINGTON, D.C.—Democrats are thrilled after new polling data revealed Biden's approval rating is 38% and Kamala Harris's approval rating is 28%, which when combined, adds up to a combined approval rating of 66%.

"Biden and Harris are a great team," said Psaki to reporters. "Especially when they come together to add up their approval ratings. 66%! Wow! That's a really good number!" 

Experts are pointing to Biden's stellar performance on the economy, his confident leadership, and mathematical addition as reasons why his combined approval rating with Kamala is so high.

"We think it's safe to say our country is in great hands," said all the CNN anchors, whose combined ratings are almost as good as Tucker Carlson's.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

GregTx
PhD Guide
1  seeder  GregTx    3 years ago

original

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
2  Jeremy Retired in NC    3 years ago

Too bad it doesn't work that way.  

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
3  XXJefferson51    3 years ago

jrSmiley_86_smiley_image.gifLOL! jrSmiley_81_smiley_image.gifjrSmiley_79_smiley_image.gif

Moose Knuckle
Freshman Quiet
4  Moose Knuckle    3 years ago

I am just shocked, Kamala is at 28%, taking the record of lowest approval ratings from Dick Cheney. I didn't think anyone would ever out do Dick.

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
4.1  Ronin2  replied to  Moose Knuckle @4    3 years ago

I am sure that there is a politician out there just waiting to grab the title or worst from her. We never seem to run out of stupid, rotten, corrupt politicians.

GregTx
PhD Guide
5  seeder  GregTx    3 years ago

Never overestimate the Harris/Biden administration....jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

Tacos!
Professor Guide
6  Tacos!    3 years ago
If You Combine Their Numbers

LOL. Ok, that’s funny. jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif