╌>

Biden Administration Celebrates Creating 2 Whole Jobs

Category:  Satire

Via:  gregtx  •  3 years ago  •  4 comments

Biden Administration Celebrates Creating 2 Whole Jobs
The two newly created jobs—Ambassador to Chinese Tech Oligarchs and Communications Go-Between for Ukrainian Oil Barons—were both filled by Hunter Biden.

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

WASHINGTON, D.C.—Members of the Biden Administration were in high spirits and celebrating the nation’s burgeoning economy after the November jobs report showed an astounding growth of two whole jobs. 

“That’s TWICE as many jobs as we expected to create, double the jobs. DOUBLE. That's no joke,” said President Biden slowly, as if lost in a dream. “Republicans told me I couldn’t do it, Trump said I was a loser, Jill told me to eat all my pureed carrots, Cornpop is still talking to me right now. Shush Cornpop, quiet, you!”

Secretary of the Treasury Janet Yellen informed the press that the U.S. economy was now a raging, equitable bull, boasting that the two new jobs and two cents saved at the gas pump were all thanks to the administration’s progressive economic policies.

The two newly created jobs—Ambassador to Chinese Tech Oligarchs and Communications Go-Between for Ukrainian Oil Barons—were both filled by Hunter Biden.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

GregTx
PhD Guide
1  seeder  GregTx    3 years ago
“That’s TWICE as many jobs as we expected to create, double the jobs. DOUBLE. That's no joke,” said President Biden slowly, as if lost in a dream. “Republicans told me I couldn’t do it, Trump said I was a loser, Jill told me to eat all my pureed carrots, Cornpop is still talking to me right now. Shush Cornpop, quiet, you!”

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
2  Thrawn 31    3 years ago

Yawn. Cmon Greg, gimme something good. 

GregTx
PhD Guide
2.1  seeder  GregTx  replied to  Thrawn 31 @2    3 years ago
Some Supreme Court justices appeared uncomfortable as the Angel of the Bottomless Pit took the stand, wearing a tailored suit and filling the courtroom with malevolent odors of sulfur and brimstone. Justice Sotomayor seemed fine.

At SCOTUS Abortion Hearing Biden Administration Calls Expert Witness, Satan | The Babylon Bee

JBB
Professor Principal
3  JBB    3 years ago

original original