╌>

Chris Wallace Expected To Double CNN’s Viewership To 4

Category:  The Lighter Side/ Humor

Via:  gregtx  •  3 years ago  •  6 comments

Chris Wallace Expected To Double CNN’s Viewership To 4
Brian Stelter has reportedly lost both of his viewers to Chris Wallace and has yet to congratulate his new coworker.

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

ATLANTA, GA—Desperate to recoup their viewers lost since the end of the 2020 election, CNN has hired news anchor Chris Wallace from Fox News. Experts have estimated that a move this big could actually double their audience to a grand total of 4 people. 

“Look, now that the election is over, airports no longer air CNN, and all of our other anchors are getting fired—we gotta do something to save our ratings,” said Gale Kaegel, a spokesperson for CNN. “So that’s why we’ll take anyone right now, even Chris Wallace.”

“And who knows—maybe he’ll do something exciting like call another election way too early,” Kaegel continued. “That’s bound to get us a couple of viewers. Just anything he wants to try, really. It couldn’t hurt.”

Not everyone has been as optimistic about his hiring, though. Brian Stelter has reportedly lost both of his viewers to Chris Wallace and has yet to congratulate his new coworker. Stelter was unavailable for comment but could be distinctly heard crying inside his dressing room.

At publishing time, CNN reported that their ratings had gone back down to 3 viewers, as 1 person was just trying to create an account for Farmville and wasn’t subscribing to CNN to see Chris Wallace.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

GregTx
PhD Guide
1  seeder  GregTx    3 years ago
“And who knows—maybe he’ll do something exciting like call another election way too early,” Kaegel continued. “That’s bound to get us a couple of viewers. Just anything he wants to try, really. It couldn’t hurt.”

bugsy
Professor Participates
2  bugsy    3 years ago

Why he made such a dumbass move is beyond me.

No one watches the free version of CNN except for the far left losers that infect this country.

Why would anyone want to pay for a streaming service of a losing free concept?

MonsterMash
Sophomore Quiet
2.1  MonsterMash  replied to  bugsy @2    3 years ago
No one watches the free version of CNN except for the far left losers that infect this country.

I watch CNN on occasion, it's almost as funny as the news on South Park but far less accurate.

Snuffy
Professor Participates
2.2  Snuffy  replied to  bugsy @2    3 years ago
Why he made such a dumbass move is beyond me.

Anybody know how much money he's getting for this move?  I suspect that's the reason why he accepted.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
2.2.1  Sparty On  replied to  Snuffy @2.2    3 years ago

I don't know but i hope he's taking CNN & TBS to the bank

Sparty On
Professor Principal
3  Sparty On    3 years ago

Lol .... finally .... a shrewd business move by CNN to improve their viewership

I hope Wallace is taking their payroll department to the bank