╌>

Dave Ross holiday parody: Walkin' with an iPhone in Your Hand

Category:  Entertainment

Via:  nowhere-man  •  3 years ago  •  1 comments

By:   DAVE ROSS (MyNorthwest. com)

Dave Ross holiday parody: Walkin' with an iPhone in Your Hand
I feel the need to update the Christmas classics from time to time, so here's the latest cut from my beloved holiday album.

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Christmas standards are great, but being in the news business, I feel the need to update them from time to time, so here's the latest cut from my beloved holiday album, "Christmas Updated:"

Sleigh bells ring, they're so boring Festive lights, you're ignoring All the holiday trees, you'll never see 'Cause you're looking at the iPhone in your hand.

Back at home, children laughing As their gifts, they're unwrapping But they didn't get yours, you walked right past the stores Looking at the iPhone in your hand.

In the meadow someone built a snowman Who looked an awful lot Parson Brown But the snowman was so focused on his iPhone That he never saw the truck that ran him down.

Years from now, we'll admire, photographs by the fire Wonderin' who was the clown, with his head always down Walkin' with the iPhone in his hand.

Listen to Dave Ross on Seattle's Morning News weekday mornings from 5 - 9 a.m. on KIRO Radio, 97.3 FM. Subscribe to the podcast here .

Share Dave Ross on KIRO Radio 97.3 FM

• 85485.jpg Tune in to KIRO Radio weekdays at 5am for Dave Ross on Seattle's Morning News.

Dave's Commentary

Article is LOCKED by author/seeder
[]

Nowhere Man
Junior Guide
1  seeder  Nowhere Man    3 years ago

Need to go to the seeded page to listen....