╌>

Biden Approval Rating Among Libertarians Skyrockets After He Says Federal Solutions Don't Work

Category:  Satire

Via:  gregtx  •  2 years ago  •  15 comments

Biden Approval Rating Among Libertarians Skyrockets After He Says Federal Solutions Don't Work
The president's approval rating immediately shot up once he admitted that federal solutions don't work and either no government or state government responses are more effective.

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

WASHINGTON, D.C.—President Biden boldly proclaimed to the nation this week how completely terrible his government is at addressing national crises - and libertarians have responded with a litany of effusive praise.

The president's approval rating immediately shot up once he admitted that federal solutions don't work and either no government or state government responses are more effective.

"Wow, Biden, man - he just gets it," said Alex Donaldson, local libertarian and purveyor of cheap wine. "The federal government, that leviathan of incompetence, trying to address complex medical and ethical issues in a rapidly changing environment? What a joke! I wouldn't trust those fools to make water run downhill. In fact, I don't, I built my own sewer system around my house. Utilities, man, that's how they try to get you."

The sudden pivot to libertarianism marks a significant turnaround for Biden, who up until recently had been under the impression America operated as a medieval monarchy. However, despite the President's brilliant and wise orders, millions of immigrants became engulfed in an unprecedented crisis at the border, inflation reached forty year highs, the supply chain broke in half, Afghanistan was ceded to terrorists in a historic military debacle, and half a million people died of COVID. Being faultless, Biden was left to conclude that the federal government simply doesn't work and should probably be buried on the ocean floor.

At publishing time, Biden was seen driving around with Trump smashing mailboxes in a cathartic effort to crush that federal boondoggle 'USPS' once and for all.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

GregTx
PhD Guide
1  seeder  GregTx    2 years ago
Being faultless, Biden was left to conclude that the federal government simply doesn't work and should probably be buried on the ocean floor.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2  Texan1211    2 years ago

Time to clue in the "That isn't satire" folks!

Wanna bet that someone will take the article and substitute the word "Trump" for Biden and "conservative" for liberal or libertarian, and then try to pass it off as satire?

GregTx
PhD Guide
2.1  seeder  GregTx  replied to  Texan1211 @2    2 years ago

original

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.1.1  Texan1211  replied to  GregTx @2.1    2 years ago

Amen!

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
2.1.2  XXJefferson51  replied to  GregTx @2.1    2 years ago

Exactly! jrSmiley_81_smiley_image.gif

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
2.2  XXJefferson51  replied to  Texan1211 @2    2 years ago

That is sop for many on the left here!  

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
3  bbl-1    2 years ago

Nation is having issues, domestic and foreign and this is the best the so called conservative minds can come up with-----satire?

How about this all you faux libertarians?  If the peoples government can not help then to whom do we turn?  A couple of multi billionaires conveniently waiting in the wings?

Yeah, flag the questions.   Always flag the damn questions.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
3.1  Texan1211  replied to  bbl-1 @3    2 years ago
Nation is having issues, domestic and foreign and this is the best the so called conservative minds can come up with-----satire?

Well, we could always speculate, project, and guess about the endlessly fascinating Helsinki, right?

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
3.1.1  bbl-1  replied to  Texan1211 @3.1    2 years ago

Sorry.  I am not a Putin patsy.  Keep on going.  Just keep on.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
3.1.2  Texan1211  replied to  bbl-1 @3.1.1    2 years ago
I am not a Putin patsy.

Well, that is reassuring, although in all honesty, I never figured you were.

I was thinking more in charge of a Helsinki tourism agency or something like it.

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
3.1.3  bbl-1  replied to  Texan1211 @3.1.2    2 years ago

You do not know what the president relayed to the press at Helsinki with Putin at his side, do you?

Or maybe this.  You do not care?

Hallux
PhD Principal
4  Hallux    2 years ago

The very idea that there are still Conservatives, Republicans and Libertarians is satirical.

Kavika
Professor Principal
5  Kavika     2 years ago

The majority of Libertarians 3 out of the 5 in the US support Biden.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
5.1  XXJefferson51  replied to  Kavika @5    2 years ago

Most who voted for let’s go Brandon now regret that poor choice and wish that Trump were still President. jrSmiley_91_smiley_image.gif

GregTx
PhD Guide
5.2  seeder  GregTx  replied to  Kavika @5    2 years ago

original