╌>

Democratic House candidate allegedly went on drunken tirade, vomited at pre-teen sleepover

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  s  •  2 years ago  •  7 comments

Democratic  House candidate allegedly went on drunken tirade, vomited at pre-teen sleepover
“[Abby Broyles] called somebody acne f’er, somebody Hispanic f’er, called my daughter judgy f’er for not wanting to sleep with a blanket that she cleaned up wine with.

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

An Oklahoma Democratic congressional candidate is under fire for allegedly verbally attacking several pre-teen girls while at the home of a friend who was hosting a sleepover with multiple middle school girls present. 

Abby Broyles, a candidate for Oklahoma’s 5th Congressional District, went to the friend’s house on Feb. 11 and became more and more aggressive as she continued to drink wine throughout the night, according to  NonDoc.com .

The report states that Broyles insulted the girls attending the sleepover after becoming intoxicated, according to multiple people interviewed by the news outlet, who said she allegedly said one girl was an “acne f–ker,” and hurled multiple insults at other young girls as well.

“Hispanic f–ker,” she allegedly said to one girl, and “judgy f–ker” to another.

One of the young girls left the room in tears after being insulted by Broyles, according to the report.

Broyles also allegedly vomited into a laundry basket as well as a girl’s shoe, according to the report.

When asked by NonDoc if she had gone to the house where the event allegedly occurred, she denied any involvement and called the allegations “awful and false.”

“I saw the tweets. I have been out of town on a fundraising trip, and they are awful and offensive and false,” Broyles said to the news outlet. “I mean, I get trolled on Twitter all the time, but I don’t know these women and I don’t know what is behind this, but it’s just not true.”

Broyles added that the allegations could have been “cooked up,” and suggested that the 12- and 13-year-old girls’ mothers were using the allegations as a political attack against her.

“I’m running for office. You don’t think this is a political attack? You don’t think this is something they cooked up?” Broyles said.

Broyles also threatened to sue NonDoc, according to the report.

Sarah Matthews, a mother of one of the young girls who attended the sleepover, told  KFOR  that Broyles had insulted multiple girls at the party.

“She proceeded to tell me that Abby Broyles had been at the house and was very drunk and calling them all mfer’s, f’er this, f’er that,” Matthews said. “[Broyles] called somebody acne f’er, somebody Hispanic f’er, called my daughter judgy f’er for not wanting to sleep with a blanket that she cleaned up wine with.”

However, in an interview with KFOR, Broyles admitted to going to the house where the sleepover took place. She said her friend handed her a medication that gave her an “adverse reaction,” causing her to hallucinate.

“She asked me to come over.  She asked me to bring some wine. We had wine and sushi and a couple of hours later, we were upstairs in their theater room watching a movie,” Broyles said. “For years I have struggled with stress and anxiety and insomnia. I took the bar exam on 2 hours of sleep.  I mean, this is how far this goes back for me. And she knows that. And she gave me a medication I had never taken before. And I had an adverse reaction. Instead of helping me sleep, I hallucinated. And I don’t remember anything until I woke up or came to, and I was throwing up in a hamper.”

During the interview, she apologized to the families of the young girls and had a message for people who think she’s making excuses for her actions: “you don’t know me.”

“I would never ever say anything hurtful. I’ve never, ever would say something hurtful like those things. And that’s why I know I was not in my right mind. I know that that’s what happened because of that combination of things. And I deeply, deeply regret it,” Broyles said.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
1  seeder  Sean Treacy    2 years ago

Seems like she'll fit right in as a Democrat in Washington . Verbally abusing and demeaning those you have power over is a party tradition.  Maybe she can get Klobacher or Kamala Harris to mentor her. 

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
2  Ronin2    2 years ago

She would have been more believable if she hadn't denied knowing the parents whose kids she verbally abuse; stating she wasn't there, but on a "fund raising trip"; and threatening to sue Nondoc. 

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
2.1  seeder  Sean Treacy  replied to  Ronin2 @2    2 years ago
She would have been more believable if she hadn't denied knowing the parents whose kids she verbally abuse; stating she wasn't there, but on a "fund raising trip"; and threatening to sue Nondoc. 

Just insane to go from that, to admitting she was there and had an "adverse reaction" within a few hours.  Someone must have videos of her insulting the kids. 

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
3  Greg Jones    2 years ago

"She said her friend handed her a medication that gave her an “adverse reaction,” causing her to hallucinate."

The standard excuse...good thing it wasn't fentanyl.

Hallux
PhD Principal
4  Hallux    2 years ago

Sounds like Abby has a me-the-people problem.

Tacos!
Professor Guide
5  Tacos!    2 years ago

Nobody in a house full of teens managed to get any of this on video? Sketchy.

she allegedly said one girl was an “acne f–ker,”

Teens, you know. Whether she said it or not, this one is probably true.

and “judgy f–ker” to another.

Also, probably true.

Broyles also allegedly vomited into a laundry basket as well as a girl’s shoe, according to the report.

Nice! Nothing better than shouting into someone else’s laundry, except maybe doing it into their shoes, as well.

I had a dog once with a sensitive stomach and he would seek out people’s shoes to throw up in. Hilarious! (For everyone but the owner of the shoes, of course). He favored the shoes of one guy in particular, and it always gave the room a good laugh when he went looking for his shoes. Good times!

Jack_TX
Professor Quiet
6  Jack_TX    2 years ago

You like to think that human beings in their 30's are smarter than this.

Alas.