╌>

White House Announces Jen Psaki Will Be Replaced By Grima Wormtongue

Category:  Satire

Via:  gregtx  •  2 years ago  •  4 comments

White House Announces Jen Psaki Will Be Replaced By Grima Wormtongue
WASHINGTON, D.C. - Jen Psaki has recently announced she will be resigning from her position as White House Press Secretary, immediately sparking discussion of who will replace her. The White House has announced that a last-minute job candidate, Grima Wormtongue, has swooped in, claiming himself to be perfect for the position.'I have personally been r ...

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

WASHINGTON, D.C.—Jen Psaki has recently announced she will be resigning from her position as White House Press Secretary, immediately sparking discussion of who will replace her. The White House has announced that a last-minute job candidate, Grima Wormtongue, has swooped in, claiming himself to be perfect for the position.

"I have personally been requested by his Lordship—I mean by President Joe Biden to speak on his behalf," hissed Grima Wormtongue while addressing the press. "I have had many, many conversations with the President so I know his thoughts quite well."

When Wormtongue was asked basic questions about how Joe Biden planned on addressing today's current crises he grew frustrated saying, "Why do you lay these troubles on an already troubled mind? Can't you see President Biden doesn't have time for such prattle?"

At publishing time, just as Wormtongue was explaining Biden's plan to do nothing to address inflation, gas prices, and America's overall decline, he was interrupted by Peter Doocy charging forward. "His microphone! His microphone! I told you to take it from him, you fools! Now he can ask questions his Presidentship wishes not to hear!"

Wormtongue then cleverly deflected the questions by promising to "circle back."

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

GregTx
PhD Guide
1  seeder  GregTx    2 years ago

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
2  bbl-1    2 years ago

Oh my.  Conservatism utters.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
3  Texan1211    2 years ago

cue the folks without a sense of humor to declare that this isn't satire---'yet again.

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
4  arkpdx    2 years ago

Baghdad Bob would be a good candidate for the job also