╌>

Exclusive: MAGA Candidate Evicted from Home After Wife Asks Court for Emergency Order of Protection

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  tessylo  •  2 years ago  •  94 comments

By:   Hunter Walker, Rolling Stone

Exclusive: MAGA Candidate Evicted from Home After Wife Asks Court for Emergency Order of Protection

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Hunter Walker

Wed, April 27, 2022, 3:44 PMa32213f4636ff1188403727852a2e663

Rod Of Iron Freedom Festival In Greeley, Pennsylvania - Credit: Zach D Roberts/NurPhoto/AP Images

Teddy Daniels, a far-right Republican candidate for lieutenant governor of Pennsylvania, was removed from his home this week after his wife asked a court for emergency protections against abuse. This is at least the third relationship in which Daniels has been accused in court documents of mistreating a female partner.

In court documents obtained by   Rolling Stone , Daniels’ wife accuses him of stalking her and being verbally abusive, as well as threatening her, their young child, and the family dog. Daniels’ wife initially received an “order granting emergency protection from abuse” to her and her child on Monday from the Wayne County, Pennsylvania Court of Common Pleas. On Tuesday, those protections were extended via a separate order from the same court.

Under the terms of the Tuesday order, Daniels is barred from the couple’s home in Lake Ariel, Pennsylvania, until the court orders otherwise. The order bars Daniels from contacting his wife and gives her temporary custody over their child. It also notes that there are firearms present in the couple’s home and bars Daniels from possessing or acquiring any firearms while the order is in effect, and to relinquish any he currently possesses to the court or an approved third party.

In handwritten notes from Daniels’ wife that the court included in its Tuesday order, Daniels’ wife alleges that her husband — whom the court lists at 6-foot-four and weighing 360 pounds — “grabbed me by the shirt” during an incident in August and “threatened to kill [our] family dog in front of children.”

“I am afraid of him and what he will do to me and our [child],” she writes.

After this piece was published, Daniels reached out via twitter: “Please include this in your dishonest hit piece: Anyone can walk into any courtroom to get a temporary PFA,” Daniels wrote.

The top of the “Meet Teddy Daniels” section of his campaign website features the candidate affectionately kissing a young child on the head. A subsequent photo shows him gazing at what may be the same child at a young age and describes Daniels as focused on spending time with his family.

As   previously reported   by   Rolling Stone   in February, in two earlier relationships with women, Daniels was accused of mistreatment. During a custody battle in 2013, an ex-wife of Daniels asked the district court of Maryland for an order of protection, citing alleged “domestic violence.” The petition also accused Daniels of harassing her at her workplace The order was not granted, and in other court documents, Daniels repeatedly suggested his motivation in his dealings with his ex-wife was to see his child.

In an earlier relationship, Daniels had sued a woman seeking visitation and custody of a child they’d had together. In1999, a lawyer for that woman accused Daniels of having previously “engaged in conduct which has been threatening” to the woman and made her feel “justifiably unsafe.” Despite that contention, the presiding officer granted Daniels visitation.

Daniels’ campaign pitch is heavily based on his service in the military and in law enforcement, and, above all, on his political alignment with Donald Trump. Daniels has met personally with Trump and boasted of being present at the U.S. Capitol with the pro-Trump protesters on January 6, 2021 as the former president’s election loss was being certified. Daniels also has actively promoted conspiracy theories about the last election and   vowed   that, if he wins this race, he will “revamp” Pennsylvania’s voting system “for when Trump runs in ‘24.”

The notes from his wife that accompanied Tuesday’s court order detail a disturbing domestic saga in which she lives in fear for her safety and the safety of her child.

According to Daniels’ wife’s written notes, state police came to their home after being called to do a wellness check. “After they left, Ted became very agitated about who called the State Troopers and accused my family of talking to Rolling Stone about his prior domestic violence,” Daniels’ wife wrote. “He falsely accused me of talking to Rolling Stone. He was verbally abusive and I called State Police.”

Daniels’ wife has never communicated in any way with this reporter and she did not respond to a request for comment. Rolling Stone is withholding her name as she is an alleged victim of domestic abuse. Rolling Stone obtained the court documents from a family friend of the couple, who asked that their name be withheld citing safety concerns.

According to Daniels’ wife’s notes, when the State Police returned to their home on Sunday, they suggested her husband leave the home overnight to “cool things down” and suggested she get a protection from abuse order. Rolling Stone reached out to the State Police in Homesdale, Pennsylvania on Sunday to confirm they had visited Daniels’ home. The officer who answered the phone declined to comment.

In her statement included in the court order, Daniels’ wife said he returned to their home at approximately six on Monday morning. “He asked if I was going to file a [protection from abuse order] and I started crying. I started to go to the courthouse and he tried not to let me go,” Daniels’ wife writes, adding, “Ted followed me to the courthouse and came into the courthouse.”

In her notes, Daniels’ wife makes alarming allegations about his prior conduct. “He stalks me at work, screaming at me, making me cry. He cursed at me continually and our son repeats it to me,” she writes. “He has constantly said he would throw myself and our son out of the house and, if he lost the campaign, I wouldn’t have a place to live in three weeks.” (Some punctuation has been added for clarity.)

In her statement, Daniels’ wife further alleges that he “curses at me and our son.” She also said Daniels’ has threatened the young boy by saying he would “kick his ass” and that he needs “an ass whooping.” She also claimed Daniels “gave alcohol” to a child he had with another woman when they were 12 years old.

Daniels’ wife also accused his campaign team of threatening her and trying to discourage her from going to court to request orders for protection from abuse. “Ted’s Campaign Manager has called me twelve (12) times to persuade me not to file this PFA. He has threatened to investigate who made wellness calls to the State Police unless I dropped the emergency PFA + didn’t file a temporary PFA,” she wrote.

The campaign manager was not identified in the document. Daniels’ campaign did not immediately respond to a request for comment. Overall, Daniels’ wife described herself as terrified for herself, her young child, and even for Daniels.

“I am afraid of him and what he will do to me and our son. He [threatens] to kill himself,” she writes.

Daniels is running for lieutenant governor with the support of Doug Mastriano, a pro-Trump state legislator who has led most polls of the Republican primary field. Mastriano has   extensive ties   to the effort to overturn Trump’s loss and was subpoenaed by the House select committee investigating the January 6 attack in February. In Pennsylvania, gubernatorial candidates and potential lieutenants do not run on the same ticket. However, Mastriano and Daniels are so closely associated that they have   been described   as running mates. Mastriano did not respond to requests for comment.

In February, when asked about his prior abuse allegations, Daniels sent Rolling Stone a short statement that described the past accusations as “FALSE, and MALICIOUS ALLEGATIONS.” Days after the article was published, he posted an   angry, lengthy video rant   on Facebook dismissing the story as a “smear piece.”

“Awesome, awesome, awesome, awesome investigative journalism. You pulled public records. Like, does that impress me? You know, do you think that that’s investigative journalism? You pulled public records,” Daniels said, adding, “Rolling Stone, take your bullshit and shove it.”

The order for emergency protections, which documents the third relationship in which Daniels has been accused of abusive behavior, sets a court hearing for May 6.

Article is LOCKED by author/seeder
[]

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1  seeder  Tessylo    2 years ago

Another of the republican's best and brightest!

devangelical
Professor Principal
1.1  devangelical  replied to  Tessylo @1    2 years ago

trumpster family values...

Duck Hawk
Freshman Silent
1.1.1  Duck Hawk  replied to  devangelical @1.1    2 years ago

He acts like it's the 1850's... I'm sure he's a fine upstanding man who values family and god and the Trump lies. He'll make a great Attorney General. /S

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.1.2  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  Duck Hawk @1.1.1    2 years ago

Yeah, like the Attorney General in South Dakota who hit and killed a man with his car and then it was covered up.  Typical republican.  Or was it the DA?

devangelical
Professor Principal
1.1.3  devangelical  replied to  Duck Hawk @1.1.1    2 years ago

she needs to install a few more deadbolts on the home entrances, secure the windows, get some cameras, and keep one of his guns handy for when he violates the order. when he does, put a pill in his head. self defense, cut and dry.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
1.1.4  Trout Giggles  replied to  devangelical @1.1.3    2 years ago

One good pump action shot gun...along with all the other security you cited.

I think she needs a Rottweiler, too

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.1.6  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  goose is back @1.1.5    2 years ago

That reddit link is garbage with nothing to back up any of the allegations.

So you have two other instances of alleged Democrat wrongdoing.

NO COMPARISON TO THE republicans/gop/alleged conservatives.

goose is back
Sophomore Guide
1.1.7  goose is back  replied to  Tessylo @1.1.6    2 years ago
alleged

ALLEGED!!!!!!!! ha ha 

Buck is doing 30 years in prison. 

Denna Vicites 3-7 in the slammer.

Snuffy
Professor Participates
1.1.8  Snuffy  replied to  goose is back @1.1.7    2 years ago

So the seed was started with only one example of a Republican POS,  and she complains that you only presented two instances of Democratic who are accused (yeah..   doing 30 years in prison I guess is the new term for only alleged)...   

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2  seeder  Tessylo    2 years ago

Has a history of domestic abuse.  Typical republican candidate

Drinker of the Wry
Junior Expert
2.1  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  Tessylo @2    2 years ago
Typical republican candidate

Typical dem candidate:

Keith Ellison

Aaron Coleman

Eliot Spitzer

Andrew Cuomo

Darius Brown

Bobby Scott

Ruben Kihuen

John Conyers Jr

Luis Sepúlveda

Chris Couch

Kevin Boyle

John Thompson

Eric Schneiderman

Jerome Gearding

Archie Parnell

Right Down the Center
Senior Guide
2.1.1  Right Down the Center  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @2.1    2 years ago
Andrew Cuomo

I understand he may run again.  Looks like democrats have no trouble forgiving one of their own for playing grab ass with subordinates.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2.1.2  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @2.1    2 years ago

That's not many at all when the scummy existing and running for office republicans/gop/gqp are in the multitudes.  I mean it's like you have to have a criminal record, be a sexual abuser, rapist, pedophile, domestic abuser, I mean just about everything but murder, to be even considered but I bet they'd make an exception for murderers too.  I'm surprised Kyle Rittenhouse isn't running.  I mean he killed people in cold blood so, I was right, they'd take a killer too!  

You can't swing a dead amongst them without hitting a scumbag!  

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2.1.3  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @2.1    2 years ago

But they weren't all the family values candidates like the gop/gqp/republicans/alleged conservatives!!!!!

Preaching morals and family values while they're banging their mistresses or first cousins or sisters mind you and paying for their abortions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Drinker of the Wry
Junior Expert
2.1.4  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  Tessylo @2.1.3    2 years ago
while they're banging their mistresses

Banging?  Is that you're view of sex?

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2.1.5  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @2.1.4    2 years ago

No, that's THEIR view of sex - you know, humping any available vagina?

Drinker of the Wry
Junior Expert
2.1.6  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  Tessylo @2.1.5    2 years ago
humping any available vagina

Victim blame much?

Drinker of the Wry
Junior Expert
2.1.8  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  Tessylo @2.1.2    2 years ago
That's not many at all

It's a hasty list, if you want a complete one, get busy with a search engine.

I mean he killed people in cold blood

You probably missed the news that day, but he was acquitted of all charges by the jury in a trial.

You can't swing a dead amongst them without hitting a scumbag!  

Huh?

Right Down the Center
Senior Guide
2.1.9  Right Down the Center  replied to  Tessylo @2.1.5    2 years ago
you know, humping any available vagina?

I hope you are only referring to human vaginas.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2.1.10  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  Right Down the Center @2.1.9    2 years ago

No, it doesn't matter to today's alleged conservatives/gqp/republicans - willing or unwilling - they'll hump anything.  

Right Down the Center
Senior Guide
2.1.11  Right Down the Center  replied to  Tessylo @2.1.10    2 years ago
No, it doesn't matter to today's alleged conservatives/gqp/republicans - willing or unwilling - they'll hump anything.  

Link please

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2.1.12  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @2.1.8    2 years ago

I didn't miss anything.  I  meant you can't swing a dead cat - another expression - amongst them without hitting a scumbag!

You can stop with your constant taunting now.  

It's tiresome.  

Is JJ taking a break?

Drinker of the Wry
Junior Expert
2.1.13  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  Tessylo @2.1.12    2 years ago
I  meant you can't swing a dead cat

I don't want to swing a dead cat, why do you?

You can stop with your constant taunting now.  

I'm sorry if you feel challenged by my replies.

Is JJ taking a break?

I don't know, he doesn't ask me.

Right Down the Center
Senior Guide
2.1.14  Right Down the Center  replied to  Tessylo @2.1.12    2 years ago
I  meant you can't swing a dead cat

Why would you swing a dead cat?  I am sorry but anyone that would swing a dead cat or accuse people of beastiality is not someone I want to have a conversation with.  

Have a nice day

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2.1.15  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @2.1.13    2 years ago

Not challenged at all.  

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2.1.16  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  Right Down the Center @2.1.14    2 years ago

So is that all it takes for you to skedaddle?

I'll use that sooner next time!

Toodles!

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2.1.17  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @2.1.8    2 years ago

You get busy.  I know where the majority of the scumbags lie (or is it lay)?

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
2.1.18  Trout Giggles  replied to  Right Down the Center @2.1.1    2 years ago

Hmmm...when was the last time anyone heard anything about Antony Weiner, Al Franken or Elliot Spitzer?

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2.1.19  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  Trout Giggles @2.1.18    2 years ago

These alleged conservatives like to live in the past.  

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
2.1.20  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  Right Down the Center @2.1.11    2 years ago

Good luck.

squiggy
Junior Silent
2.1.21  squiggy  replied to  Tessylo @2.1.12    2 years ago

“…constant taunting now. “

You constantly leave out details. I had the same question.

Right Down the Center
Senior Guide
2.1.22  Right Down the Center  replied to  Ed-NavDoc @2.1.20    2 years ago
Good luck.

Not that I really expect anything.

Right Down the Center
Senior Guide
2.1.23  Right Down the Center  replied to  Trout Giggles @2.1.18    2 years ago
Hmmm...when was the last time anyone heard anything about Antony Weiner, Al Franken or Elliot Spitzer?

It has been awhile but I have to admit even of I saw something about them I would not be bothered to read it.  Did you want to give an update?  

FYI, I don't think Al should have resigned.

Right Down the Center
Senior Guide
2.1.24  Right Down the Center  replied to  Tessylo @2.1.19    2 years ago

And many liberals like to live in fantasy land.  Not sure what your point is.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2.1.25  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  Right Down the Center @2.1.23    2 years ago

Wow, will wonders ever cease?  I agree with you regarding Al Franken.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
2.1.26  Trout Giggles  replied to  Right Down the Center @2.1.23    2 years ago

Why would I give an update? I don't care, either because I was not a constituent of any of them.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2.1.28  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  Right Down the Center @2.1.24    2 years ago
"I  meant you can't swing a dead cat"

"Why would you swing a dead cat?  I am sorry but anyone that would swing a dead cat or accuse people of beastiality is not someone I want to have a conversation with.  

Have a nice day"

What was that you were saying?

Veronica
Professor Guide
3  Veronica    2 years ago
Well she finally got the nerve to file for divorce
And she let the law take it from there
But Earl walked right through that restraining order
And put her in intensive care

Songwriters: Dennis Linde

3 different women & the fuck is still walking around.  Makes me sick.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.1  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  Veronica @3    2 years ago

Veronica
Professor Guide
3.1.1  Veronica  replied to  Tessylo @3.1    2 years ago

Yep....exactly

Drinker of the Wry
Junior Expert
3.1.2  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  Tessylo @3.1    2 years ago
Dixie Chicks - Goodbye Earl

The woke recognize them as The Chicks.

Right Down the Center
Senior Guide
3.1.3  Right Down the Center  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @3.1.2    2 years ago
The Chicks.

I didn't know they were still around.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.1.4  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  Right Down the Center @3.1.3    2 years ago

No they were shunned decades ago by the republicans/gop/alleged conservatives for speaking their minds - you know - expressing their first amendment rights?

How quickly we forget the CD burnings by the 'right'

Drinker of the Wry
Junior Expert
3.1.5  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  Right Down the Center @3.1.3    2 years ago
I didn't know they were still around.

They changed their name in June, 2020.  In July they released an album and in Aug, the performed at the Dem National Convention. It was a busy summer.

Right Down the Center
Senior Guide
3.1.6  Right Down the Center  replied to  Tessylo @3.1.4    2 years ago
No they were shunned decades ago by the republicans/gop/alleged conservatives for speaking their minds - you know - expressing their first amendment rights?

Or maybe they just sucked.

Right Down the Center
Senior Guide
3.1.7  Right Down the Center  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @3.1.5    2 years ago
It was a busy summer.

Good for them I guess

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.1.8  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  Right Down the Center @3.1.6    2 years ago

jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

Yeah they sucked so bad by selling millions and millions and millions and millions . . . . 

jrSmiley_80_smiley_image.gif

Right Down the Center
Senior Guide
3.1.9  Right Down the Center  replied to  Tessylo @3.1.8    2 years ago
millions and millions and millions and millions . . . . 

That's alot of millions, especially since they suck

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.1.10  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  Right Down the Center @3.1.9    2 years ago

Well they obviously don't suck to the millions and millions and millions who bought their albums.

Meow!!!!!!!!!!

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.1.11  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  Veronica @3.1.1    2 years ago

And you have your defenders of this scumbag below.

Right Down the Center
Senior Guide
3.1.13  Right Down the Center  replied to  Tessylo @3.1.10    2 years ago
Well they obviously don't suck to the millions and millions and millions who bought their albums.

There is no accounting for taste.  Many talentless acts have sold alot of records.  That doesn't mean they are any good

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.1.14  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  Right Down the Center @3.1.13    2 years ago

Meow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jealous much?

Right Down the Center
Senior Guide
3.1.15  Right Down the Center  replied to  Tessylo @3.1.14    2 years ago
Jealous much?

Nope, never wanted to be a performer.

[deleted]

Right Down the Center
Senior Guide
3.1.16  Right Down the Center  replied to  Tessylo @3.1.11    2 years ago
And you have your defenders of this scumbag below.

Where, I don't see anyone condoning the actions of this mentally disturbed scum bag?

Veronica
Professor Guide
3.1.17  Veronica  replied to  Tessylo @3.1.11    2 years ago

I don't even bother with them anymore.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
3.1.18  Trout Giggles  replied to  Right Down the Center @3.1.13    2 years ago

Did you ever think to yourself...why continue with this? You stated you thought they were talentless hacks so why continue the back and forth? Do you have to have the last word, also?

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.1.19  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  Trout Giggles @3.1.18    2 years ago
Did you ever think to yourself...why continue with this? You stated you thought they were talentless hacks so why continue the back and forth? Do you have to have the last word, also?

That's what I've been wondering also.

And this

"I  meant you can't swing a dead cat"

"Why would you swing a dead cat?  I am sorry but anyone that would swing a dead cat or accuse people of beastiality is not someone I want to have a conversation with.  

Have a nice day"

What was that you were saying?

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
3.1.20  Trout Giggles  replied to  Tessylo @3.1.19    2 years ago

He's trolling so that you can get a vacay. I know his type

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.1.21  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  Trout Giggles @3.1.18    2 years ago
"Do you have to have the last word, also?"

Apparently.

I mean he keeps coming back when he says he doesn't want to continue to have a conversation with me.

Right Down the Center
Senior Guide
3.1.23  Right Down the Center  replied to  Tessylo @3.1.21    2 years ago
I mean he keeps coming back when he says he doesn't want to continue to have a conversation with me.

Please don't make it about me, that is rude.

Right Down the Center
Senior Guide
3.1.24  Right Down the Center  replied to  Trout Giggles @3.1.20    2 years ago
He's trolling so

Please don't make it about me, that is rude

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.1.25  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  Right Down the Center @3.1.23    2 years ago

So you're not a man of your word then.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
3.1.26  Trout Giggles  replied to  Right Down the Center @3.1.24    2 years ago
Are you related to Jasper? She's always bitching "don't make this about me" (that's in my best mealy mouth)

And you weren't rude when made a sweeping generalization about the left not wanting to put this man in prison? You weren't rude when you kept egging Tessy on hoping she gets another ticket?

Take a long hard look in the mirror and ask yourself who's the rude one

I put this comment in the wrong place

Right Down the Center
Senior Guide
3.1.27  Right Down the Center  replied to  Trout Giggles @3.1.26    2 years ago
Take a long hard look in the mirror and ask yourself who's the rude one

I took a look.  It is you and Tes.  I would do an impasse thingie but I never learned how.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
3.1.28  Trout Giggles  impassed  Right Down the Center @3.1.27    2 years ago

Right Down the Center
Senior Guide
3.2  Right Down the Center  replied to  Veronica @3    2 years ago
3 different women & the fuck is still walking around. 

The man obviously needs help.  I am sure the left would rather see him get it and not get put in jail.  They hate putting people in jail.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.2.1  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  Right Down the Center @3.2    2 years ago

WTF are you talking about?

It looks like this guy has been a domestic abuser to three women and has been allowed to get away with it.

Again, WTF are you talking about?

So are the women lying?

Is he the victim here?

Deflection?

Right Down the Center
Senior Guide
3.2.2  Right Down the Center  replied to  Tessylo @3.2.1    2 years ago
"WTF are you talking about?"

My post speaks for itself.

"Again, WTF are you talking about?"

Again, My post speaks for itself.

"So are the women lying?"

I never said or hinted at that.  They may very well be telling the truth

"Is he the victim here?"

I never said or hinted that but I did say he has mental issues and needs help.

Deflection?

Nope

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.2.3  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  Right Down the Center @3.2.2    2 years ago

So no answer.  I was correct.  

Right Down the Center
Senior Guide
3.2.4  Right Down the Center  replied to  Tessylo @3.2.3    2 years ago

[deleted]

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.2.5  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  Right Down the Center @3.2.4    2 years ago

[Deleted]

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
3.2.6  Trout Giggles  replied to  Right Down the Center @3.2    2 years ago

My favorite show is Law and Order: SVU. I love it when they put an abuser in prison

Right Down the Center
Senior Guide
3.2.7  Right Down the Center  replied to  Trout Giggles @3.2.6    2 years ago
My favorite show is Law and Order: SVU.

Not a huge fan.  I discovered NCIS about a year back.  I think I am on season 11

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
3.2.8  Trout Giggles  replied to  Right Down the Center @3.2.7    2 years ago

I  can see why you're not a fan

Right Down the Center
Senior Guide
3.2.9  Right Down the Center  replied to  Trout Giggles @3.2.8    2 years ago
I  can see why you're not a fan

Actually I don't think you can.   

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
3.2.10  Trout Giggles  replied to  Right Down the Center @3.2.9    2 years ago

Yeah...I can. The show is about empowering women and putting bad people in prison. And it's pretty liberal

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.2.11  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  Trout Giggles @3.2.10    2 years ago

jrSmiley_13_smiley_image.gif

Right Down the Center
Senior Guide
3.2.12  Right Down the Center  replied to  Trout Giggles @3.2.10    2 years ago
Yeah...I can. The show is about empowering women and putting bad people in prison. And it's pretty liberal

If you think that is the reason then I was right, you can't and didn't.  Nice try though, next time you might actually ask instead of assuming you know something about someone you know virtually nothing about other than some comments on the internet.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
3.2.13  Trout Giggles  replied to  Right Down the Center @3.2.12    2 years ago

I've read enough of your comments to come to a reasonable conclusion.

Right Down the Center
Senior Guide
3.2.14  Right Down the Center  replied to  Trout Giggles @3.2.13    2 years ago

A wrong conclusion so maybe the reasoning was not as good as you might think it is.   Better luck next time.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.2.15  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  Trout Giggles @3.2.13    2 years ago

Sounds like you're right on the money!

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
3.2.16  Trout Giggles  impassed  Right Down the Center @3.2.14    2 years ago

Right Down the Center
Senior Guide
3.2.17  Right Down the Center  replied to  Tessylo @3.2.15    2 years ago

[removed]

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
3.3  Trout Giggles  replied to  Veronica @3    2 years ago

My favorite Dixie Chicks song

Tessylo
Professor Principal
4  seeder  Tessylo    2 years ago

[deleted

JBB
Professor Principal
5  JBB    2 years ago

You see? This is what I keep saying. The gop is all hyped up about the gains they are counting on in the midterm elections, but their candidates are noxious!

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
6  Ronin2    2 years ago
As previously reported by Rolling Stone in February, in two earlier relationships with women, Daniels was accused of mistreatment. During a custody battle in 2013, an ex-wife of Daniels asked the district court of Maryland for an order of protection, citing alleged “domestic violence.” The petition also accused Daniels of harassing her at her workplace The order was not granted, and in other court documents, Daniels repeatedly suggested his motivation in his dealings with his ex-wife was to see his child. In an earlier relationship, Daniels had sued a woman seeking visitation and custody of a child they’d had together. In1999, a lawyer for that woman accused Daniels of having previously “engaged in conduct which has been threatening” to the woman and made her feel “justifiably unsafe.” Despite that contention, the presiding officer granted Daniels visitation.

From your article two allegations; but no facts to back them up so neither were granted. Think his current wife's lawyer hasn't informed her about these allegations? When the person has an R behind their name all the left needs is unsubstantiated allegations to convict.

Gonna lump this one in with the Depp/Heard trial. Bat shit crazy people find each other; and will forever continue to do so. They deserve each other.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
7  Trout Giggles    2 years ago

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
7.1  igknorantzrulz  replied to  Trout Giggles @7    2 years ago
ask yourself who's the rude one

i can, on occasion be, but, prefer , ambiguity

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
7.1.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  igknorantzrulz @7.1    2 years ago

You? Ambigous?