Disturbing Details REVEALED in Ashley Biden's Journal - Patriot Alerts

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  lucifer-morningstar  •  one week ago  •  17 comments

By:   Aimee Harris

Disturbing Details REVEALED in Ashley Biden's Journal - Patriot Alerts
A Floridian woman who found Joe Biden's daughter, Ashley's private diary discarded in a half-way house in Palm Beach is being investigated by the FBI for selling the material. The diary contains some shocking content including Ashley revealing how she used to take showers with her father, the senator, Joe Biden as a little girl […]

Definitely Not Appropriate!

Happy Father's Day

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

A Floridian woman who found Joe Biden's daughter, Ashley's private diary discarded in a half-way house in Palm Beach is being investigated by the FBI for selling the material.

The diary contains some shocking content including Ashley revealing how she used to take showers with her father, the senator, Joe Biden as a little girl which she speculates could have resulted in her sex addiction:

"I remember having sex with friends @ a young age; showers w/ my dad (probably not appropriate)," she wrote in a January 2019 entry.

Ashley, 41, has struggled with drug addiction in the past, and after spending time in rehab, she briefly stayed at a half-way house in Palm Beach before moving back to Philadelphia in June 2020.

The diary was found by Aimee Harris, 39, who was also staying at the hostel after coming out of rehab. She had found the diary under the mattress of the bed Ashley Biden had occupied before she left.

The mom-of-two sold the diary to Republican organization Project Veritas for $40,000. Because she didn't steal the diary, Harris is not being accused of theft, but sources say "it's her selling of the property that could be considered a crime. And the fact Ashley is the president's daughter kicks it to a different legal level".

So if the FBI raided someone's house over Ashley Biden's diary being stolen, that means Ashley Biden's diary and the accusations in it were real.
Are there any real journalists willing to ask Joe about it? pic.twitter.com/5PgMxKUqxb

— Lauren Boebert (@laurenboebert) November 5, 2021

The diary's pages include some hugely embarrassing material for the Biden family, particularly after the scandal around the content of her brother Hunter's laptop, which contained footage of the president's son taking crack cocaine and sleeping with prostitutes.

Harris wrote candidly about how she felt she had been "hypersexualized at a young age":

"I remember somewhat being sexualized with [a family member]; I remember having sex with friends @ a young age; showers w/ my dad (probably not appropriate)."

Article is LOCKED by author/seeder
[]

Lucifer Morningstar
Professor Guide
1  seeder  Lucifer Morningstar    one week ago

No Comment

Sean Treacy
Professor Expert
2  Sean Treacy    one week ago

How is a diary an FBI issue? 

Would the media ignore these claims if Ivanka Trump was the author. Of course not.

Lucifer Morningstar
Professor Guide
2.1  seeder  Lucifer Morningstar  replied to  Sean Treacy @2    one week ago

It's obviously not a Federal Crime but what's in it is purportedly under the auspices of a "threat to national security", hence, another a targeted raid by the SS-FBI.

Right Down the Center
Freshman Guide
3  Right Down the Center    one week ago

I would think long and hard before voting for any individual that would make this a political issue.

Lucifer Morningstar
Professor Guide
3.1  seeder  Lucifer Morningstar  replied to  Right Down the Center @3    one week ago

Well others take sexual abuse quite seriously.

Right Down the Center
Freshman Guide
3.1.1  Right Down the Center  replied to  Lucifer Morningstar @3.1    one week ago

If you are trying to infer that I do not you are just spewing shit and look ignorant doing it

Drinker of the Wry
Freshman Principal
3.1.2  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  Lucifer Morningstar @3.1    one week ago

I think that it’s been reported that the Trump Campaign knew of the contents late in the summer of 2020.

Lucifer Morningstar
Professor Guide
3.1.3  seeder  Lucifer Morningstar  replied to  Right Down the Center @3.1.1    one week ago

So you're saying making a statement of fact is ignorant and spewing shit?  

Maybe you should rephrase your comment if you believe someone is inferring something unintended.

My statement is clear in its intent.  That sexual abuse by the President of his daughter is a serious matter that many would consider when assessing the individual's character and thus his fitness for political office.

Right Down the Center
Freshman Guide
3.1.4  Right Down the Center  replied to  Lucifer Morningstar @3.1.3    one week ago

I am saying spewing shit is spewing shit, and you just did it.

Maybe you should ask for clarification before you accuse someone of something so despicable.

A diary of someone with a vague mention that something that may have happened years ago is far from proof of any wrong doing.  In case you were not aware I am not someone that comes to Joes defense often, or maybe not at all.  But this kind of shit goes beyond the line of decency.

If he did something and it is not to late and his daughter wishes to press charges then have at it.  

Lucifer Morningstar
Professor Guide
3.1.5  seeder  Lucifer Morningstar  replied to  Right Down the Center @3.1.4    one week ago

So then let's be clear, do you not agree with this statement?

That sexual abuse by the President of his daughter is a serious matter that many would consider when assessing the individual's character and thus his fitness for political office.

And BTW, the only person being accused of something despicable is creepy Uncle Joe.

Right Down the Center
Freshman Guide
3.1.6  Right Down the Center  replied to  Lucifer Morningstar @3.1.5    one week ago

Assuming it was true.  And it would take alot more than "So if the FBI raided someone's house over Ashley Biden's diary being stolen, that means Ashley Biden's diary and the accusations in it were real" logic to prove it.

As far as I am concerned accusing me of being OK with sexual abuse is a despicable accusation.

Lucifer Morningstar
Professor Guide
3.1.7  seeder  Lucifer Morningstar  replied to  Right Down the Center @3.1.6    one week ago

Wasn't that what Project Veritas was attempting to do in essence, prove that the allegations were true?

If that's the only evidence you would accept then clearly having the FBI suppress it would work in favor of your argument.

JBB
Professor Principal
3.1.8  JBB  replied to  Right Down the Center @3.1.6    one week ago

Any and all false accusations of child abuse are despicable, not just against Democrats...

Right Down the Center
Freshman Guide
3.1.9  Right Down the Center  replied to  Lucifer Morningstar @3.1.7    one week ago

How would they prove it was true?  I think it is more likely that they are doing what most political organizations do, throw out some shit and hope it sticks.

FBI suppressing the contents of a woman's personal diary that she lost while in rehab?  How about protecting her privacy if she didn't want her personal diary to become fodder for some less than honorable people.  I would never read or condone reading someone elses diary without their express consent. And if I had it by chance I would return it without reading it.  I sure as hell would not sell it to a political organization.

Lucifer Morningstar
Professor Guide
3.1.10  seeder  Lucifer Morningstar  replied to  Right Down the Center @3.1.6    one week ago
As far as I am concerned accusing me of being OK with sexual abuse is a despicable accusation.

Of course but that wasn't what was said. You've stated that such allegations should not be used in the political realm if they come from someone's personal diary.  Others disagree. It's as simple as that.

Lucifer Morningstar
Professor Guide
3.1.11  seeder  Lucifer Morningstar  replied to  Right Down the Center @3.1.9    one week ago
FBI suppressing the contents of a woman's personal diary that she lost while in rehab? 

The FBI conducting raids with respect to alleged crimes they don't have jurisdiction over should raise some red flags.

Lucifer Morningstar
Professor Guide
3.1.12  seeder  Lucifer Morningstar  replied to  Right Down the Center @3.1.9    one week ago
How would they prove it was true?

You seem to be overlooking that the "it" in this situation is the wording in the diary.