╌>

Disturbing Details REVEALED in Ashley Biden's Journal - Patriot Alerts

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  lucifer-morningstar  •  2 years ago  •  17 comments

By:   Aimee Harris

Disturbing Details REVEALED in Ashley Biden's Journal - Patriot Alerts
A Floridian woman who found Joe Biden's daughter, Ashley's private diary discarded in a half-way house in Palm Beach is being investigated by the FBI for selling the material. The diary contains some shocking content including Ashley revealing how she used to take showers with her father, the senator, Joe Biden as a little girl […]

Definitely Not Appropriate!

Happy Father's Day

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

A Floridian woman who found Joe Biden's daughter, Ashley's private diary discarded in a half-way house in Palm Beach is being investigated by the FBI for selling the material.

The diary contains some shocking content including Ashley revealing how she used to take showers with her father, the senator, Joe Biden as a little girl which she speculates could have resulted in her sex addiction:

"I remember having sex with friends @ a young age; showers w/ my dad (probably not appropriate)," she wrote in a January 2019 entry.

Ashley, 41, has struggled with drug addiction in the past, and after spending time in rehab, she briefly stayed at a half-way house in Palm Beach before moving back to Philadelphia in June 2020.

The diary was found by Aimee Harris, 39, who was also staying at the hostel after coming out of rehab. She had found the diary under the mattress of the bed Ashley Biden had occupied before she left.

The mom-of-two sold the diary to Republican organization Project Veritas for $40,000. Because she didn't steal the diary, Harris is not being accused of theft, but sources say "it's her selling of the property that could be considered a crime. And the fact Ashley is the president's daughter kicks it to a different legal level".

So if the FBI raided someone's house over Ashley Biden's diary being stolen, that means Ashley Biden's diary and the accusations in it were real.
Are there any real journalists willing to ask Joe about it? pic.twitter.com/5PgMxKUqxb

— Lauren Boebert (@laurenboebert) November 5, 2021

The diary's pages include some hugely embarrassing material for the Biden family, particularly after the scandal around the content of her brother Hunter's laptop, which contained footage of the president's son taking crack cocaine and sleeping with prostitutes.

Harris wrote candidly about how she felt she had been "hypersexualized at a young age":

"I remember somewhat being sexualized with [a family member]; I remember having sex with friends @ a young age; showers w/ my dad (probably not appropriate)."

Article is LOCKED by author/seeder
[]

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
2  Sean Treacy    2 years ago

How is a diary an FBI issue? 

Would the media ignore these claims if Ivanka Trump was the author. Of course not.

Right Down the Center
Senior Guide
3  Right Down the Center    2 years ago

I would think long and hard before voting for any individual that would make this a political issue.