╌>

AOC Still Handcuffed As Capitol Police Misplaced The Invisible Key

Category:  Satire

Via:  gregtx  •  2 years ago  •  5 comments

AOC Still Handcuffed As Capitol Police Misplaced The Invisible Key
WASHINGTON, D.C. — AOC is still being held 1 day after her high-profile arrest at the Supreme Court building, as Capitol Police have confirmed that they misplaced the invisible key for her invisible handcuffs.

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

WASHINGTON, D.C. — AOC is still being held 1 day after her high-profile arrest at the Supreme Court building, as Capitol Police have confirmed that they misplaced the invisible key for her invisible handcuffs.

"Well, this is embarrassing," said Capitol Police Chief Ingrid Surrection. "We always misplace our invisible key! Whose idea was it to make it invisible, anyway?"

Sources say AOC is still standing in front of the Supreme Court, her hands invisibly bound together as the invisible police car also never showed up to take her to jail. "I remain committed to bravely fighting for the fundamental human right to kill babies," said the Congresswoman. "I will stay here for as long as it takes, but I hope the police find the key soon. I have to go to the bathroom."

At publishing time, Capitol Police found the invisible handcuffs back at the station and realized no one had ever actually handcuffed AOC. They are currently taking bets to see how long she'll stand there until she figures it out.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

GregTx
PhD Guide
1  seeder  GregTx    2 years ago

charger 383
Professor Silent
2  charger 383    2 years ago

were they lined with invisible fur?

Mark in Wyoming
Professor Silent
3  Mark in Wyoming     2 years ago

I wonder if while being cuffed , if she asked the nice officer what the safe word of the day is and did she need one?

mocowgirl
Professor Quiet
3.1  mocowgirl  replied to  Mark in Wyoming @3    2 years ago
the safe word of the day

More.

Yes.

Mark in Wyoming
Professor Silent
3.1.1  Mark in Wyoming   replied to  mocowgirl @3.1    2 years ago

If she DID ask , the response likely was , your names alexandria , not anastasia , and this isnt 50 shades of grey .....