╌>

Kamala Harris Picks Up Seasonal Job At Macy's

Category:  Satire

Via:  gregtx  •  2 years ago  •  3 comments

By:   The Onion

Kamala Harris Picks Up Seasonal Job At Macy's
WASHINGTON—In an effort to earn a little extra cash ahead of the holiday season, Vice President Kamala Harris told reporters Thursday she had picked up a seasonal job at a D.C.-area Macy's. "Technically, I don't think I'm supposed to have a second job outside of the vice presidency, but it's not like they're missing…

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

WASHINGTON—In an effort to earn a little extra cash ahead of the holiday season, Vice President Kamala Harris told reporters Thursday she had picked up a seasonal job at a D.C.-area Macy's. "Technically, I don't think I'm supposed to have a second job outside of the vice presidency, but it's not like they're missing me anyway," said Harris, who hummed along to a Michael Buble rendition of "Holly Jolly Christmas" playing over the intercom as she folded a stack of cable knit sweaters. "I'd be bored out of my mind if it weren't for these 15 hours a week at Macy's. It's a temporary gig for now, but who knows? I might try to stay on through January if things at the White House keep going the way they're going." At press time, Harris added that it was nice to finally work someplace where she felt needed.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

GregTx
PhD Guide
1  seeder  GregTx    2 years ago

jrSmiley_40_smiley_image.gif

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
2  Ed-NavDoc    2 years ago

Actually, I think she would be severely under qualified!

George
Junior Expert
3  George    2 years ago

The only thing she is qualified to do is the employees.