╌>

Kari Lake Flips Out at 7-Eleven After Buying Losing Lottery Ticket | The New Yorker

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  jbb  •  2 years ago  •  4 comments

By:   Conde Nast (The New Yorker)

Kari Lake Flips Out at 7-Eleven After Buying Losing Lottery Ticket | The New Yorker
The former anchorwoman accused the Cash Craze machine of being rigged against her and "riddled with fraud."

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

By Andy Borowitz

December 26, 2022 Photograph by Mario Tama / Getty

PHOENIX (The Borowitz Report)—Kari Lake reportedly "flipped out" at a suburban 7-Eleven after buying a losing lottery ticket there on Christmas morning, multiple witnesses report.

According to those witnesses, Lake's failure to produce a winning result in a lottery scratcher game called Cash Craze led her to accuse the ticket machine of being rigged against her and "riddled with fraud."

While other customers averted their eyes, the former anchorwoman launched into a tirade on a wide range of targets, including the "pathetic" quality of Christmas presents she had just received.

A member of Lake's extended family who spoke on condition of anonymity called her Christmas visit to the 7-Eleven "unfortunate" but said that "at least it got her out of the house for a few minutes."

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JBB
Professor Principal
1  seeder  JBB    2 years ago

Too Funny!

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
2  Thrawn 31    2 years ago

I gotta seriously ask, is this satire? It is Kari Lake after all.

JBB
Professor Principal
2.1  seeder  JBB  replied to  Thrawn 31 @2    2 years ago

I am pretty sure that this article is totally legit...

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
2.1.1  Thrawn 31  replied to  JBB @2.1    2 years ago

Sure she didn't pull a gun and demand a recount? Cuz THAT I would believe.