╌>

Biden Hits Home Run; Sour Patch Kids Sit on their tiny Hands

Category:  News & Politics

By:  eat-the-press-do-not-read-it  •  last year  •  90 comments

Biden Hits Home Run; Sour Patch Kids Sit on their tiny Hands
You can have a difference in policy, but not on loyalty to your country! - John K. Roberts

President Biden hammered a "Full Bases Loaded Homer", while the Spineless Kevin McCarthy and his "new squeeze", Margorie Taylor Green, and the "Sour Patch Kids" sat on their tiny hands, twisting and turning in their seats, like soiled, spoiled kids, hollering out at the president during the thunderous applause, is nothing short of DISGRACEFUL.

How in the name of decency can any American support this new "Garbage Pail", juvenile Republican Party of MAGA Haters?

America is still your country, too. Dishing it constantly, attacking everyone that "ain't you," is borderline treason. We are on the "tipping edge" of WWIII.

America did not start it, Putin did.

If the USA, and its allies do not stop that sick murderer despot from slaughtering everyone in Ukraine, Putin has publicly declared that he wants to force all of the free countries that Stalin ruthlessly conquered immediately after WWII, when the world was exhausted from war, and he is on the path to do just that. 

America, NATO and our allies had no choice but to stand up to this self-centered psychopath, and assist Ukraine, or sit by idly as his STORM TRUMPERS march into one free nation after another. 

Putin is dying from cancer and has made it clear that the most important thing to him is not Russia, not world domination, but taking back all the Eastern countries that left the Communist Party following the demise of the Soviet Union to boost his legacy.

If the United States, under President Biden, did not strengthen NATO, take leadership on one of the most dangerous undertakings since FDR's decision to enter WWII, and stop PUTIN from destroying the EU, and possibly all of Europe, it is very likely that China, Russia, North Korea, Iran and other dictatorship may not be stopped from their global domination and the subjugation of the USA to their control. 

Americans have a choice! You are either LOYAL to your country first, or, you are disloyal. The world is a dangerous place, and, has always been.

The Republican Party is not the country, nor is the former Confederacy, Tex-Ass, or STUPID, SELF-IMPOSED Patriots representing our country.

The reaction by Republicans during the State of the Union speech was disgusting, childish, and disrespectful.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Eat The Press Do Not Read It
Professor Guide
1  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    last year

Biden is the PRESIDENT...not Kevin McCarty, or Margorie Taylor Green (Kevin's "Main Squeeze")!

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
1.1  Greg Jones  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @1    last year

I distinctly remember Pelosi tearing up a SOTU speech...in full view of everyone. But that was on the news, since I don't watch these meaningless self pats on the back by presidents of any stripe

Biden has had no choice when it comes to helping Ukraine, because Russia wouldn't stop with Ukraine. But a leader he is not...he's a puppet of the radical left. .

I also remember that his predecessor insisted that the European NATO members pay their fair share for their common defense.

Biden is a babbling simpleton, and any criticism he received I'm sure was well deserved. If the Dems want to win in '24 they need to replace him.

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
1.1.1  Ronin2  replied to  Greg Jones @1.1    last year
Biden has had no choice when it comes to helping Ukraine, because Russia wouldn't stop with Ukraine.

Really. With what army? How many years is it going to take Russia to rebuild both militarily and economically. Also what it will cost them to hold whatever they take in Ukraine?

Ukraine has proven that Russia is no threat to NATO or Europe. The only real question left is how long before Putin decides that the war in Ukraine is unwinnable and decides to introduce tactical nukes; and what the Human Fuck Up Machine's response will be?

"World Ends over Ukraine" would make for a very stupid headline.

Tacos!
Professor Guide
1.1.2  Tacos!  replied to  Ronin2 @1.1.1    last year
Ukraine has proven that Russia is no threat to NATO or Europe.

Not really. I don’t mean to take anything away from the Ukrainian military or people, but be honest. They are getting a LOT of help from the US and other NATO allies. If it weren’t for that help, Ukraine would be part of Russia already.

MrFrost
Professor Expert
1.1.3  MrFrost  replied to  Greg Jones @1.1    last year
I distinctly remember Pelosi tearing up a SOTU speech

And as I recall, the right wing melted down over a torn piece of paper, of which there were literally thousands of copies. 

Professor Guide
1.1.4  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Tacos! @1.1.2    last year

Putin, and Putin's Russia is a "threat" to the world. He, allegedly is dying from cancer, and has on numerous times expressed his desire to "reclaim" all of the countries that Stalin ruthlessly captured at the end of WWII and return them to Putin's Russia, as his legacy.

That my friend is a serious threat by a psychotic, murderous despot.

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
1.1.5  Ronin2  replied to  Tacos! @1.1.2    last year

You really think Russia can hold Ukraine- if it eventually ever takes it that is?

Russia's military is decimated; their economy more so. It is going to take them how long to rebuild both?

Until Russia figures out how to fight a modern war they are only a threat to themselves. NATO, as piss poor of an organization as it is- is still more than a match for Russia w/o the US. NATO understands modern warfare means air superiority. 

Putin isn't about to attack a NATO country; because he won't be fighting NATO- he will be fighting the US. As much as I wish we would force NATO to defend itself, the second any NATO country is attacked the US will be there. Think Russia can take the US military one on one? 

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
1.1.6  Ronin2  replied to  MrFrost @1.1.3    last year

Leftists would shit bricks if McCarthy had done the same with Brandon's speech.

Tacos!
Professor Guide
1.1.7  Tacos!  replied to  Ronin2 @1.1.5    last year
You really think Russia can hold Ukraine- if it eventually ever takes it that is?

I think what I said. But for the many millions of dollars in weapons and supplies from the US and NATO, Russia would be all over Ukraine.

Professor Guide
1.1.9  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Tacos! @1.1.7    last year

That is correct. American and the NATO countries are standing strong to stop Putin's plan to take back all of the independent nations that Stalin conqueror illegally, killing and imprisoning millions of free citizens.

American and its allies must stand together, or fall, one by one to a ruthless murderer who knows no other path.

Professor Guide
1.1.10  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Ronin2 @1.1.5    last year

China has decided to supply weapons, munition and supplies to its ally, Putin's Russia, that he might slaughter the citizen of Ukraine. Putin is not a nice person, I am told.

Professor Guide
1.1.11  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Ronin2 @1.1.6    last year

Leftists "poop" we don't shat bricks. You may have us mixed up with Right-Wing, Angry Maga Maroons!

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
1.2  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @1    last year
Biden is the PRESIDENT.

A President is a leader.  Biden is far from that.  And he proves that every day.

Professor Guide
1.2.1  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @1.2    last year

Jeremy: 

At some point, the folks in the South have got to give up the GHOST, the Confederacy is DEAD, defeated, caput, and it, nor slavery, will rear its ugly head, as your profile icon seems to suggest.

Time to move forward and unify around the threat we, as a country, our facing from Putin's Russia, Communist China, Communist North Korea, and the Islamic State of Iran, and, stop whining over the past.

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
1.2.2  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @1.2.1    last year

And what does any of that have to do with what I said?

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
1.2.3  Ronin2  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @1.2.2    last year

[deleted]

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
1.2.4  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Ronin2 @1.2.3    last year

I can't help it.  If we don't then we are just as clueless and nonsensical as they are.  

Professor Guide
1.2.6  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @1.2.2    last year

It is difficult to say!

Professor Guide
1.2.7  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Ronin2 @1.2.3    last year

These are always the best retort!

George
Junior Expert
1.3  George  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @1    last year

[deleted]

Hallux
PhD Principal
1.3.1  Hallux  replied to  George @1.3    last year

Do keep up, Ashley and Ivanka have teamed up for a MyDad2&Me2 tell all with a forward by Tiffany.

George
Junior Expert
1.3.2  George  replied to  Hallux @1.3.1    last year

[deleted]  Biden is the Pedophile in chief, not trump, you should try to keep up.

Hallux
PhD Principal
1.3.3  Hallux  replied to  George @1.3.2    last year

Hey, it's your game and I'm glued to the square that says neither of them are pedophiles.

Professor Guide
1.3.4  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Hallux @1.3.1    last year

I, for one, am certainly looking forward to that, soon to be TV Drama, featuring the cast of "Rich Wives of Uber Rich Men".

Professor Guide
1.3.5  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  George @1.3.2    last year

Really, where is your proof, George.  Accusations, should be backed up with facts, not more accusations.

Professor Guide
2  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    last year

When a war is eminent, one has to choose a side.

JBB
Professor Principal
3  JBB    last year

original

Sparty On
Professor Principal
3.1  Sparty On  replied to  JBB @3    last year

Great googlie mooglies .... that meme is spinning like a whirling dervish.

JBB
Professor Principal
3.1.1  JBB  replied to  Sparty On @3.1    last year

The meme is 100% accurate and truthful...

Professor Guide
3.1.2  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Sparty On @3.1    last year

Thank you, Sparty On, for that delectable compliment. It is a compliment, no?

Sparty On
Professor Principal
3.1.3  Sparty On  replied to  JBB @3.1.1    last year

And as noted, it’s spinning like a whirling dervish.    

Spin, spin, spin baby .... it’s all ya got.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
3.1.4  Sparty On  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @3.1.2    last year

Lol .... only if you like spinning like a whirling dervish.

Capeesh?

JBB
Professor Principal
3.1.5  JBB  replied to  Sparty On @3.1.3    last year

Yet, you cannot articulate why because point by point the facts are the facts...

JBB
Professor Principal
3.1.6  JBB  replied to  Sparty On @3.1.4    last year

Wrong! And, "Nunt Uh" is not a rebuttal...

Professor Guide
3.1.8  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Sparty On @3.1.3    last year

Well, I have spaghetti and meatballs, too. Would you like to eat one?

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
3.2  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  JBB @3    last year

A lot of fiction in that.  Just like his speech.

JBB
Professor Principal
3.2.1  JBB  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @3.2    last year

What part is not true? I will wait...

Professor Guide
3.2.2  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @3.2    last year

Jeremy, why are you so cantankerous. Is there no light in your eyes?

The president is not the enemy! Our enemies are clear and dangerous and present within and without. It is long past time to put our petty grievances aside and focus on the real enemies:  

Putin's Russia
China's Communist Regime
North Korea
Iran

And, this new, deeply disturbed, hate filled, angry MAGA Party of self-proclaimed, "PATRIOTS," that are intent on tearing it down...burning it to the ground because their candidate, "Trump," didn't win the election.

Patriots support their country. They do not destroy it. Anyone can tear something down; only a few can build it up!

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
3.2.3  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @3.2.2    last year
The president is not the enemy!

He's a blithering idiot, and incompetent.  And our enemies know it.  You haven't noticed it wasn't until Biden took office that those enemies you listed started their operations?  

Professor Guide
3.2.4  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @3.2.3    last year

Really, have you any proof to back up your assertions?

No president is perfect. No one gets it right 100% of the time. However, he was selected by a majority of voters in a fair election that was proved 60 times over and over again in nearly every state of the Union.

Now is the time to pull together as a country...not pull it a part.

Professor Guide
3.2.7  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  dennis smith @3.2.6    last year

Unfortunately, Trump was, and is a CAREER CRIMINAL. Several indictments are going to several grand juries, not because, Trump is been persecuted. It is because he is being prosecuted.

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
3.2.8  Ronin2  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @3.2.7    last year

Brandon has been at if far longer.

The only difference he has a complacent media; the most corrupt AG/DOJ ever; an FBI that is basically a branch of the Democrat Party; and a two tier justice system where only conservatives have to fear the law.

Professor Guide
3.2.9  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @3.2.3    last year

President Biden is an attorney. Are you?

Biden was mayor of his hometown. Have you ever been elected to any elected office?

Biden served in the United State Senate for over 30 years. How many years have you served in a National Office? (It doesn't count, the number of times you used their restroom without flushing. That is not serving in public office.

Biden served 8 years as Vice President. Were you ever Vice President of anything?

Biden was elected to the highest office in the land and has accomplished more in two years, than most presidents of the United States.

FACTS MATTER - Bull Chips don't!

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4  Texan1211    last year
America is still your country, too. Dishing it constantly, attacking everyone that"ain't you,"is borderline treason. We are on the "tipping edge" of WWIII.

Thank you for our daily dose of hysterical melodrama!

Professor Guide
4.1  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Texan1211 @4    last year

As the clouds of WWIII darken, it becomes necessary to focus on the real threat, not petty grievances. 

Professor Guide
4.2  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Texan1211 @4    last year

You are welcome. We all need a moment of light, after an all-night drunk faceup on the barroom floor.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
5  Sparty On    last year

Goober babbles incoherently and his Bidenettes lap it up like a hungry cat with cream.

SOSDD

Professor Guide
5.1  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Sparty On @5    last year

Now, that is classic satire at the highest level. There is real talent within you Sparty, and a bristling with. Let it rip. It is, at time, a great job to read your posts. They are so visual, precise, and extremely well written.

You have a real talent!

Sparty On
Professor Principal
5.1.1  Sparty On  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @5.1    last year

Awesome ETP, using satire to accuse another of satire.    Genius!

You must do this for a living .... amazing and duty.

Professor Guide
5.1.2  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Sparty On @5.1.1    last year

Yes, indeed, I do, and have since my days as a stand-up comedian. Now, at 81, Now, I am a sit down, roll over satirist focusing on "Low Brows" who can see me, eye to eye, as I lie on the floor and lie to them. 

They eat it up like candy!

In the old days, if an audience didn't like what you were saying they threw rotten tomatoes. Today, they hurled cans of tomatoes. It's a good thing I like tomato soup.

I always wear a catcher's mask and catcher's Glove. Some of those old boys have pitcher's arm. If they are in my age bracket, their arm is still attached to the can. Then, the family has an "arm roast."  

I can send you some, if you want. I have a basement filled with them.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
5.1.3  Sparty On  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @5.1.2    last year

Lol .... low brows?    I try to focus on the unibrows.

You know the type:

- me no like Trump, me scream at sky when speak

- ugh, gun go boom so gun bad, me ascared of gun

- stinky gas bad, lectric good, no stinky, me buy car with pluggy thing.

- Zie zim zir, zis, .... me so confuse

😬

Professor Guide
5.1.4  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Sparty On @5.1.3    last year

You might be hanging around with the wrong crowd. They can rub off on you before you know it. Best to find new friends that can read.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
6  Texan1211    last year
President Biden hammered a "Full Bases Loaded Homer"

While everyone else plays basketball.

Professor Guide
6.1  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Texan1211 @6    last year

Texan1211, the only people playing "basketball" during the State of the Union were the disorganized, mean spirted MAGA-LOONY-TUNES in attendance, who possibly forgot where they were.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
6.1.1  Sparty On  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @6.1    last year

Not us.   We had a watch party.    Take a drink every time Biden blundered or lied.

We all got wasted and ran out of booze.    Thx Joe!

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
6.1.2  Ronin2  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @6.1    last year

Tell it to the Democrats- only think decorum matters for the other side.

Take care of your side of the aisle; before lecturing anyone else.

Professor Guide
6.1.3  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Ronin2 @6.1.2    last year

Ok, Santo, I shall heed your advice.

This is not a war, yet, but eventually it could be when HATE supersedes wisdom, understanding, compromise, and common decency.

The hardest thing for people who have been conned is to accept the fact that they have. A con man explained that to mean when I was 17. He said, the easiest person to con is someone you conned before because no one wants to believe that they are that naive to be had.

It takes courage to admit one's fault. Stubborness can be an asset in some cases, but not all.

Flexibility is not a SIN!

Professor Guide
6.1.5  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  dennis smith @6.1.4    last year

Dennis Smith:  What fault of Biden's are you referring to?

Professor Guide
6.1.6  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Ronin2 @6.1.2    last year

Aye, Aye, Captain!

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
6.1.8  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  dennis smith @6.1.7    last year
Transparency

I thought that was a good thing in an administration...

lies about the border being secure

It's no more or less secure than when the last President was in office. The physical barriers remain the same. Just because the new administration started honoring laws already on the books in regards to those seeking asylum and there was a surge of immigrants who believed that the new administration would be more welcoming doesn't mean the border is "less secure".

taking credit for gas prices falling when he earlier said he has no control over gas prices

So we should focus on Biden unjustly taking credit for the drop in gas prices and not the Republicans unjustly blaming him for the rise in gas prices. It goes both ways, Republicans hammered Biden for months claiming he was at fault for the gas price spikes even though that was total horse shit. Then when prices come down they proclaim that the President has no control over it anyway so no one should give him any credit. Damned if he does, damned if he doesn't. The only thing that shouldn't be surprising is the two faced, do whatever it takes, lie cheat and steal as long as the ends justify the means mentality of right-wing religious conservatives.

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
6.1.9  Ronin2  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @6.1.8    last year
Transparency
I thought that was a good thing in an administration...

Transparency is a good thing. Brandon claims his administration is transparent; and then clams up about documents being found at several of his offices and residences (the very thing he blasted Trump about); his association with Hunter's business partners (outside of lying about it; and then getting caught); China; the border; crime; gas prices; inflation; Covid 19; and now spy balloons and what objects are currently traversing our airspace unauthorized.

lies about the border being secure
It's no more or less secure than when the last President was in office. The physical barriers remain the same. Just because the new administration started honoring laws already on the books in regards to those seeking asylum and there was a surge of immigrants who believed that the new administration would be more welcoming doesn't mean the border is "less secure".

jrSmiley_86_smiley_image.gif Did your fingers fall off while typing that BS? Record setting crossings for each year Brandon has been in office; and 2023 will break the record Brandon set in 2022. The BP has been turned into paper pushers in processing centers releasing illegals into the country to disappear. Record amounts of drugs, weapons, terrorists, gang members, cartels, etc. crossing our southern border as well. The rush has gotten so bad that illegals are now entering through Canada. For those that can afford a plane ticket to Canada it at least. They know that Brandon will never deport them once they are in the country. Schumer and Democrats are pushing for full amnesty. Like that will do anything than increase the rush of illegals to enter this country.

taking credit for gas prices falling when he earlier said he has no control over gas prices
So we should focus on Biden unjustly taking credit for the drop in gas prices and not the Republicans unjustly blaming him for the rise in gas prices. It goes both ways, Republicans hammered Biden for months claiming he was at fault for the gas price spikes even though that was total horse shit. Then when prices come down they proclaim that the President has no control over it anyway so no one should give him any credit. Damned if he does, damned if he doesn't. The only thing that shouldn't be surprising is the two faced, do whatever it takes, lie cheat and steal as long as the ends justify the means mentality of right-wing religious conservatives.

Ah, upset that gas prices are still higher than when Brandon took office?

Today, the national average for a gallon of gas exceeded $5.00— more than double the average price of $2.39 on President Biden’s first day in office.

So $2.39 when Brandon took office. And now they are $3.502

So still over a dollar more than when Brandon took office. That is while he drained the National Oil Reserve (and still is draining) to keep gas prices artificially low. 

Brandon has to replace every last damn barrel of oil he has removed. How is he going to do what w/o losing tax payers a shitload of money when the price of oil refuses to drop thanks to his policies? 

Now we can move on to Brandon's fucking up of inflation; and the bogus claim he has lowered it in any way shape or form. I know it is not a part of the original post- but he and Democrats are directly responsible for it- so it applies.

Reporter: "Do you take any blame for inflation?" Biden: "No" Reporter: "Why not?" Biden: "Because it was already here when I got here, man" (Inflation was 2.4% when Biden took office and rose to a record high of 9.1 %

(Inflation was actually 1.4% when Biden took over, not 2.4% as alleged here)

During that interview, Biden was asked if he takes the blame for the current state of inflation, to which he responded:

“The inflation was already present when I took office.”

But, when we look at the actual statistics, we can clearly see that isn’t true at all. However, we never suggest anyone just take our word for it. To either verify or officially debunk Biden’s claim, we will use the factually accurate information on usinflationcalculator.com to track the fluctuations of US inflation over the past 23 years, from 2000 through the start of 2023.

Brandon and the Democrats did that; and are trying to claim victory when they caused the problem and haven't done a damn thing to fix it.

Professor Guide
6.1.12  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  dennis smith @6.1.7    last year

Dennis, "the Menace", I presume! 

Biden visited Saudis and negotiated a deal to increase their production, which triggered the lowering of the price of gas.

Facts, instead of Bull Chips, trump TRUMP. 

Professor Guide
6.1.13  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  dennis smith @6.1.10    last year

Well, I have to burst your bubble, but Truman is no longer with us. The "Buck Stopped" when he completed his second term.

Professor Guide
6.1.14  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  dennis smith @6.1.11    last year

Facts get in the way of most people who are not experts on the topics they exopause. Opinions are not facts. Many confuse the two.

Professor Guide
6.1.15  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Ronin2 @6.1.2    last year

I loved it!

Drinker of the Wry
Junior Expert
6.1.16  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @6.1.12    last year

Crude oil production from all 13 OPEC members slid by 49,000 barrels per day (bpd) in January from December as top producer Saudi Arabia slashed output by 156,000 bpd, OPEC’s latest Monthly Oil Market Report (MOMR) showed on Tuesday.   

OPEC’s crude oil production in January fell by 49,000 bpd from December to average 28.88 million bpd, according to secondary sources in OPEC’s report. 

Saudi Arabia, the biggest producer and de facto leader of the cartel, pumped 10.319 million bpd in January, down by 156,000 bpd month on month, and more than 100,000 bpd below its quota of 10.478 million bpd as part of the OPEC+ agreement, set out at the October meeting and valid from November 2022 through December 2023, or until OPEC+ decides otherwise. 

Kavika
Professor Principal
7  Kavika     last year

Sour Patch Kids, a fitting description.

Professor Guide
7.1  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Kavika @7    last year

Thank you for that upbeat note.

So many sour notes are heard here that it makes me feel as if the losers see themselves as winners and therefore are entitled to heckle, interrupt, dish, stomp their feet, and, in essence conduct themselves as High School students celebrating their first win in forty years with near riot slogans, hoots and hollering, and thumping their chest.

Somehow, it seems to this 81-year-old membrane that the State of the Union is not the place for that cheap, crass behavior and should be robustly condemned by everyone.

This is not yet a Neo-Nazi White Nationalist state, nor will it every be!

Tacos!
Professor Guide
8  Tacos!    last year

SOTU speeches have been nothing more than political pep rallies for a good twenty years now. Both parties in the audience respond in full partisanship. That’s how it is.

Professor Guide
8.1  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Tacos! @8    last year

We are one country.

Those who put "Party Over Country," in my humbled by the years, are doing a disservice to their country.

We are not the enemy!

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
8.1.1  Ronin2  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @8.1    last year

After the last 6 years of demonizing Conservatives and Republicans try again.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
8.1.2  Sparty On  replied to  Ronin2 @8.1.1    last year

C’mon bra .... do as I say, not as I do.

C’mon man!

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
8.1.3  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Ronin2 @8.1.1    last year

You didn't know?  It's only bad when the Republicans do it.  Democrats doing it is celebrated.  Just as we've seen for the past 6 years.

JBB
Professor Principal
8.1.4  JBB  replied to  Ronin2 @8.1.1    last year

Only fascist racist cons got demonized!

How long did Rush L demonize liberals?

original

Professor Guide
8.1.6  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Ronin2 @8.1.1    last year

Conservative and the MAGA-LUNATIC Re-Pugnant-KKKs should be ostracized, vilified for their violent prone insurrections, encased, sick hatred of all who are not narrow-mindedly following the Oklahoma's Bomber's play book.

The GOP has been sliding into a world of corruption since Nixon, ignoring Eisenhower's warning about the "Military-Industrial Complex" that puts profit above country, influencing policy with donations to corruptible politicians to benefit their insane lust for MONEY, Honey.

Professor Guide
8.1.7  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  JBB @8.1.4    last year

Rush, like Murdoch's Fox TV Network News, broadcast bull chips because it makes them rich. The more salacious, the more profitable. Alex Jones, and every rapid barking bull dog, to this day, aligns with the Party of Hate because that is where the Money is, not, the work or problem solving.

Tearing SHAT up is easy. Solving problems is not.

Professor Guide
8.1.8  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @8.1.3    last year

Reality is a bit more complex than it may seem. Humans have survived for 3.5 million years because they are adaptable, not stuck, like a stick in the mud!

One's perspective often changes as new information becomes available. 

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
10  Sean Treacy    last year

The least well liked state of the union speech in decades

Professor Guide
11  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    last year

Your data seems a little out of date! You may want to "Google" it for factual information.

Professor Guide
12  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    last year

?

Professor Guide
13  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    last year

I have seen very little evolution with Right Wingers, here, on TheNewsTalkers,com over a 10-year span. 

That speaks volumes. Growth is not an Evil thing. Right Wingers cling, it seems, to their position on issues, not to clarity of thought, fact finding, or the truth.

Look what is happening in Congress:

Marjorie Taylor Green
Lauren Boebert
George Santos
Paul Gosar
Matt Gaetz
Jim ("Rolled Up Sleeve" Jordan
Mike Lee
Rick Scott
etc.

With Republicans it is a downward spiral into "low brows, blowhards, and Neo-Nazi extremists' spouters. Not a good look for the stumbling party of GUN-NUTS!