╌>

Riley Gaines 'ambushed and physically hit' after Saving Women's Sports speech at San Francisco State

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  s  •  last year  •  36 comments

Riley Gaines 'ambushed and physically hit' after Saving Women's Sports speech at San Francisco State
She told me she was hit multiple times by a guy in a dress.

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

F ormer NCAA swimmer Riley Gaines was barricaded in a room at San Francisco State University Thursday night after she was physically assaulted following a speech to students about saving women's sports at a Turning Point USA and Leadership Institute event on the campu

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
1  seeder  Sean Treacy    last year

More intolerance and violence from the left.

devangelical
Professor Principal
1.1  devangelical  replied to  Sean Treacy @1    last year

[deleted]

Sparty On
Professor Principal
1.1.1  Sparty On  replied to  devangelical @1.1    last year

Better chance it was one of your angry buddies here on NT .....

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
1.1.2  seeder  Sean Treacy  replied to  Sparty On @1.1.1    last year

Imagine their response if conservatives did this to a trans speaker.   Biden would be there bloviating about how he supported trans rights since he beat up cornpop for insulting a transvestite in 1960 and it would be the top story in the country for a week.

but since it was just a woman being assaulted, NBD

Sparty On
Professor Principal
1.1.3  Sparty On  replied to  Sean Treacy @1.1.2    last year
Imagine their response if conservatives did this to a trans speaker.

There would be sky screaming, looting and rioting in the streets.

bugsy
Professor Participates
1.1.4  bugsy  replied to  Sparty On @1.1.1    last year

[removed][..]

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.1.5  Texan1211  replied to  Sean Treacy @1.1.2    last year
Biden would be there bloviating about how he supported trans rights since he beat up cornpop for insulting a transvestite in 1960 and it would be the top story in the country for a week.

jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
2  seeder  Sean Treacy    last year

here’s a video of “students” demanding money for her safe release

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
3  Greg Jones    last year

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4  Texan1211    last year

A sad story.

Free speech impeded again at a university.

What will it take for the pro-trans crowd to become civilized?

Sparty On
Professor Principal
4.1  Sparty On  replied to  Texan1211 @4    last year

Boom boom ... out go the lights

Sparty On
Professor Principal
5  Sparty On    last year

You’ll get radio silence from the Bidenettes and Feminists on this one.

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
5.1  seeder  Sean Treacy  replied to  Sparty On @5    last year
You’ll get radio silence from the Bidenettes and Feminists on this

Of course.   

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
6  Thrawn 31    last year

Sigh, people seriously need to get better hobbies than hanging around and waiting for a chance to harass or assault someone with whom you disagree. Just makes you look like the asshole. 

No better than the retards who hang out outside abortion clinics yelling at strangers.

Tacos!
Professor Guide
7  Tacos!    last year

Maniacs. I get the emotions, but violence is not justified.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
8  Texan1211    last year

This type of incident is becoming all too common in college campuses.

Are we raising an entire generation of intolerant fools who can't keep their emotions in check?

Is this behavior what they learn in college now?

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
8.1  Thrawn 31  replied to  Texan1211 @8    last year

Lol, no. The answer to your last question is no. I blame social media to be honest. This is the assholishness of social media filtering out into actual life. The line between the two is becoming nonexistent. 

And don't try to sit there and pretend like this is a left wing thing, you all have neo nazis and their shit. 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
8.1.1  Texan1211  replied to  Thrawn 31 @8.1    last year
And don't try to sit there and pretend like this is a left wing thing, you all have neo nazis and their shit. 

I enjoy a good story.

Please continue.

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
8.1.2  Thrawn 31  replied to  Texan1211 @8.1.1    last year

Nah.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
8.1.3  Texan1211  replied to  Thrawn 31 @8.1.2    last year

Oh, darn! I was so looking forward to reading more!

Jack_TX
Professor Quiet
8.2  Jack_TX  replied to  Texan1211 @8    last year
Are we raising an entire generation of intolerant fools who can't keep their emotions in check?

You're using present tense, as though this hasn't already happened.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
8.2.1  Texan1211  replied to  Jack_TX @8.2    last year

I stand corrected, sir!

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
9  Greg Jones    last year

One is for sure, the lefties are on the wrong side of this trans bullshit. They seem to approve of "gender affirming care" for mentally troubled young people, but are the first to attack biological women.

A trans woman is not a woman, not matter how much he pretends to be one. I think a large percentage of real biological female women in this country do not go along with idiotic game of gender identity cultism 

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
9.1  Thrawn 31  replied to  Greg Jones @9    last year
One is for sure, the lefties are on the wrong side of this trans bullshit.

I think the left and the right are on the wrong side. Both are treating this like a black and white issue, which it is very much not. 

They seem to approve of "gender affirming care" for mentally troubled young people, but are the first to attack biological women.

I do not approve of that. In fact I have stated here repeatedly that I am 100% against any sort of medical "gender affirming" care for anyone under the age of 18. And idk what the fuck that was all about, but I have also said that if you born male you play with the boys, if you were born female... your choice. Again, they made themselves look like absolute assholes. 

A trans woman is not a woman, not matter how much he pretends to be one.

It is not that simple... Biology is not a 100% thing. It is not as simple as xx or xy chromosome parings. But I do think the gender thing has gotten out of control, and I do think that some people are getting in on it because it is "trendy" in some circles. I mean an 8 year old "transgender" kid" are you fucking kidding? They haven't even hit puberty, they have no idea what or who they are. 

I think a large percentage of real biological female women in this country do not go along with idiotic game of gender identity cultism 

I think a vast majority of Americans just do not really care about this issue at all. Sure it is popular with both parties' hardcore bases, but outside of that it wasn't really a thing until they made it a thing. And now we have to listen to that shit, not care about it, and watch a bunch of assholes get fat paychecks for not actually doing anything. 

IMO the trans thing is a way for politicians to get paid without actually having to work. Without actually having to solve real problems.

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
9.1.1  arkpdx  replied to  Thrawn 31 @9.1    last year
It is not that simple... Biology is not a 100% thing. It is not as simple as xx or xy chromosome parings.

Yes, yes it is that simple. How come science is the be all and end all for the left if it seems to go along with them but all of a sudden it is  "not a 100% thing"? Biology is science you know. Unless you are an alligator or a crocodile, it is an XY or XX thing. 

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
9.1.2  Thrawn 31  replied to  arkpdx @9.1.1    last year
Yes, yes it is that simple.

No it isn't. There are people with xxx and xxy chromosome pairs. And of course hermaphrodites. 

How come science is the be all and end all for the left if it seems to go along with them but all of a sudden it is  "not a 100% thing"?

Because it never is and never has been. there is no 100% in science, period. Never has been and never will be, in fact it is that .001% that keeps scientists going. 

Biology is science you know.

Apparently not you. 

Unless you are an alligator or a crocodile, it is an XY or XX thing.

Dude....

Jack_TX
Professor Quiet
9.1.3  Jack_TX  replied to  Thrawn 31 @9.1    last year
I think a vast majority of Americans just do not really care about this issue at all.

I agree with everything you said, but I would push back on this.

I think the level of media attention this issue gets is creating care.  

I also think most people don't care about most issues until you ask them to change behavior.  Chastising people about using the wrong pronouns and other stupid bullshit forces people to care about things they don't want to care about.  That almost never makes them sympathetic.

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
9.1.4  arkpdx  replied to  Thrawn 31 @9.1.2    last year
 There are people with xxx and xxy chromosome pairs. And of course hermaphrodites.

Those are abnormalities. Hermaphrodite is an extremely rare condition and is also an abnormal condition. Neither one of those cases have anything to do with transgenderism. That is still a mental disorder. 

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
11  Greg Jones    last year

Interesting info....