╌>

Genius: Vacationing Family Poses As Illegal Immigrants To Get Free Hotel Room In New York City

Category:  Satire

Via:  gregtx  •  8 months ago  •  10 comments

Genius: Vacationing Family Poses As Illegal Immigrants To Get Free Hotel Room In New York City
NEW YORK, NY — The notoriously frugal Donaldson family cleverly posed as illegal immigrants, scoring a free week at a luxury hotel in downtown New York City.

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

NEW YORK, NY — The notoriously frugal Donaldson family cleverly posed as illegal immigrants, scoring a free week at a luxury hotel in downtown New York City.

"Good eveni --- I mean, hola, amiga!" said Mr. Donaldson, approaching the hotel desk. "We are weary illegal immigrants looking for a top floor corner suite, preferably with a jacuzzi! Away from the ice machine, por favor!"

Despite their pale skin and South Carolina drawl, the Donaldsons managed to fool the hotel staff with authentic Party City sombreros and bushy stick-on moustaches. "My name? Ah yes, my name is Jesus, this is my wife Rosalita, and my daughters Rosalita Junior and, uh, Rosalita extra Junior" said Mr. Donaldson to the check-in clerk. "See, they all have the moustache like me. Muy, muy guapo! Would you care for a churro?"

Feeling compassion for their plight, the hotel employee offered condolences to the Donaldson family for Governor Hochul's harsh words about illegal immigrants coming to New York. "Such ignorance," responded Mrs. Donaldson. "You know, a little room service would go a long way towards healing the wounds. Some - what do you Americans call them - margaritas, perhaps?"

At publishing time, a hotel employee had become suspicious after seeing Mr. Donaldson without his moustache, but he saved the ruse by quickly asking, "Donde esta la biblioteca?"

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

GregTx
PhD Guide
1  seeder  GregTx    8 months ago

jrSmiley_86_smiley_image.gif

1stwarrior
Professor Participates
1.1  1stwarrior  replied to  GregTx @1    8 months ago

And in NYC/Chicago/San Fran/etc. sanctuary cities - that'd probably work.

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
2  Jeremy Retired in NC    8 months ago

It would probably work.  Provided you don't mind sleeping in drug, disease and feces infested hotels.

Nerm_L
Professor Expert
3  Nerm_L    8 months ago

Look for the Union label.

JBB
Professor Principal
4  JBB    8 months ago

You have got to just love how outraged and hair on fire exercised the far right around here gets about their own lousy fake news not funny made up outrageously stupid supposed satire / Democratic hit pieces...

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.1  Texan1211  replied to  JBB @4    8 months ago

Okay, we get that you don;t understand it.

Nerm_L
Professor Expert
4.2  Nerm_L  replied to  JBB @4    8 months ago
You have got to just love how outraged and hair on fire exercised the far right around here gets about their own lousy fake news not funny made up outrageously stupid supposed satire / Democratic hit pieces...

Maybe a bit too intellectual ...

but ...

squiggy
Junior Silent
4.3  squiggy  replied to  JBB @4    8 months ago

Can't find a meme, eh?

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.4  Texan1211  replied to  JBB @4    8 months ago

[deleted]

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal