╌>

Filth-Loathing Oklahoma Lawmaker Has Hardcore Instagram Model Fetish… - The Lost Ogle

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  jbb  •  2 months ago  •  4 comments

Filth-Loathing Oklahoma Lawmaker Has Hardcore Instagram Model Fetish… - The Lost Ogle
Cue the "It's been 15 minutes since Oklahoma was a national embarrassment" graphic. As expected, the recent comments by State Senator Tom Woods about the LGBTQ community after being asked about the tragic death of Nex Benedict have gone viral across the globe, resulting in more negative attention for our not-so-great state. If you remember […]

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

12:25 PM EST on February 28, 2024

By Patrick

Cue the "It's been 15 minutes since Oklahoma was a national embarrassment" graphic.

As expected, the recent comments by State Senator Tom Woods about the LGBTQ community after being asked about the tragic death of Nex Benedict have gone viral across the globe, resulting in more negative attention for our not-so-great state.

If you remember correctly, here's what Tom said:

"We are a Republican state - supermajority - in the House and Senate. I represent a constituency that doesn't want that filth in Oklahoma.
"We are a religious state and we are going to fight it to keep that filth out of the state of Oklahoma because we are a Christian state - we are a moral state.. I'm going to vote my values."

Yep, that's right.

We are a Christian state and a moral state, and Tom is going to vote for his values, which based on his social media follows, is spending all day gazing at hot girls in yoga pants!

Thanks to a hard-hitting TLO investigation that required hours and hours of rigorous study, research, and analysis, we've determined that approximately 50% - if not more - of the 938 people Tom follows on Instagram are hot female Instagram influencer model babe types who love to share revealing, provocative and "filthy" photos of their boobs, abs, and asses that would make any church deacon blush.

For example, one account Tom follows is "mybossgirls" - a popular feed that features videos of women and their boobs happily bouncing around...

View this post on Instagram
A post shared by @mybossgirls

So, according to Tom, people in the LGBTQ community - including teens who tragically died after being assaulted in a high school bathroom - are immoral filth, but if you're a dude gawking at bouncing boobs on the Internet then "Amen Lord! Salvation is here!"

"Really Patrick? You're shaming some guy for following hot girls on Instagram? That's the only reason to be on Instagram! You're a woke snowflake and there are only two genders!!!"

I'm not shaming him at all!

First of all, I bet it gets a bit lonely being a single farmer in middle-of-nowhere Oklahoma who got your ass and pride kicked at the local melon festival, so outside of the women he meets on FarmersOnly, this is probably the closest to a woman he ever gets.

Second, I am Patrick from The Lost Ogle.

As most of our seasoned readers and critics know, I was never shy about sharing and marveling at the beauty of scantily-clad women in this site's early days, especially if they worked in local news:

I just think it's only fair that we - a self-righteous member of the hard-hitting journalistic press that relies upon clicks to make a profit - let the moral Christian conservatives in Eastern Oklahoma who want to keep filth out of their state know that their elected representative is a lustful heathen who spends all day gawking at photos like the ones below...

A post shared by k a y l a c a r l s o n (@kayla_carlson3)

A post shared by sarah cortina (@sarahdavirgo)

A post shared by Mags.IRL (@mags.irl)

Once again, to be very clear.

I don't have a problem with people changing their names, pronouns, or genders, or consensually sleeping with whoever they want, and I also don't have a problem with a rural farmer ogling hot women on the Internet while driving around with one hand on the tractor.

I also don't have any issue with women sharing hot, revealing, thirst-creating photos on the Internet. In fact, I think we can all agree that's been the only positive thing to rise from the ashes of the social media age. The more the merrier if you ask me!

That being said, I will admit I have a problem with hypocritical bigots who use their faith as both a shield and weapon to freely judge and blame others for what they view as immoral behavior, all while they engage in immoral behavior that goes against their own faith-driven rules, principles and values.

To be fair, hot babes wearing yoga pants that show off their nice bodies aren't the only people that Tom follows on the social platform.

He also follows some muscly men!

A post shared by Lars Meidell (@larsmeidell)

A post shared by Hussein Farhat | Online Fitness Coach (@hussein.fht)

Yikes! I wonder what "filthy" thoughts and fantasies flow through Tom's mind while scrolling through those photos. I bet he imagines himself alone in the barn, getting dirty and bailing hay when a sweaty and shirtless Lars waltzes in to see if he needs a hand.

Out of the 938 people Tom follows on social media, it appears he only follows one politician - US Senator Marcuswayne Mullin.

A post shared by Markwayne Mullin (@markwaynemullin)

Weird, isn't it?

As a judgemental Republican State Senator, you'd think Tom would follow lots of right wing influencers, politicos and elected officials, but the only one he has an interest in is the guy who likes to wear tights and roll around with other men on a wrestling mat.

It kind of makes you wonder who and what Tom follows on his secret burner account?

Anyway, I guess if you're one of the moral Christian Republicans that Tom was preaching to regarding LBTQ filth, keep in mind that he has his own filthy hobbies that may not align with your moral views when you head to the ballot box.

Actually, you know I'm just kidding.

I'm sure you and Tom both share the same hypocritical moral values, and likely follow a lot of the same hot babes on social media, so hiding behind religion to judge others while ignoring your own moral demons that conflict with your faith probably doesn't matter all that much.

Patrick@okcpatrickPatrick is the founder, editor and publisher of The Lost Ogle 

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JBB
Professor Principal
1  seeder  JBB    2 months ago

I believe Trout Giggles called this one in advance! 

Kavika
Professor Principal
2  Kavika     2 months ago

They are filth, oh my what do we call you, Tom...Boobman?

Tacos!
Professor Guide
3  Tacos!    2 months ago

Oh look, another sanctimonious hypocrite. How unsurprising.

evilone
Professor Guide
4  evilone    2 months ago

That one image of the two women has some nice melons... jrSmiley_86_smiley_image.gif