╌>

Mike Jonson, Speaker of the Louse, SCREAMED out his fellow girlfriends, "I am NOT GAY", even though no one ask.

Category:  Satire

By:  eat-the-press-do-not-read-it  •  2 months ago  •  6 comments

Mike Jonson, Speaker of the Louse, SCREAMED out  his fellow girlfriends, "I am NOT GAY", even though no one ask.
"The Tooth Will Out You" - Symonds Freeohlies

BREAKING NEWS
Direct from "Broke My Back Mountain"
In a shocking lack of decorum, Speaker of the Louse, Mickey Johnson, lashed out at his fellow girlfriends, screaming, "I am NOT GAY! I just look that way"!
He, quickly followed up with this explanation, which no one believed:
"My wife cure me in just one, $14000 session, in her office, next to mine, where she has a CONVERSION BUSINESS that is making her rich, and Mikey broke.
"It works, and I have never, ever wanted to go down on another man again."
Not one person in attendance believed a Fugazi word. It is rumored that everyone in that august Chamber had been solicited by Mickey several time.  Despite his charm, most refused Mickey offer, due his excessively drooling, and his tiny hand that were described as "Ice Cold" to the touch.
Speaker Johnson screamed at the top of his lungs: 
"I AM NO LONGER GAY", in what may be his last address to the Congress.
(Johnson did, however, hand out his "personalized invitation" to his new DC penthouse, that is said to be big enough for large parties, according to our "sauce", Marjorie Taylor Green, who plans to come out of the closet next week.
Steve ("I Hate Gays") Bunion.

"Broke My Back Mountain News" is a spinoff of FOX TV NUTWORK NEWS, and can only be heard by prepaid contribution, by people like you, in teleported Hallucinations!
(Try it...you might lick it...er...LIKE it!)

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Eat The Press Do Not Read It
Professor Guide
1  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    2 months ago

The Tooth Will Out, Willy!

Professor Guide
2  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    2 months ago

CONVERSION THERAPY does not always work. I used it on my Mother, to no avail. She always remained a man!  And, after all that money, Honey!

JBB
Professor Principal
2.1  JBB  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @2    2 months ago

original Your Mom was hot, for a man ..

Krishna
Professor Expert
3  Krishna    2 months ago

The real issue here is not whether or not someone is actually gay. What's important here is what they identify as!

So the important question we should be asking our politicians is-- What are your pronouns?

Professor Guide
3.2  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Krishna @3    2 months ago

Exactly, that is MORE important than asking what are their policies, because they don't have any, until some one tell them what they are. Their personal LIFE is much important to constituents screwing around with untangling complex financial issues, preventing conflicts, building an economy that is strong, and making damn sure that TRUMP never rises from a bed of nails.

Jesus walked on water, why can't they.

Professor Guide
4  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    2 months ago

The more I read "Tea Leaves", the more I want to drink them, than eat them. Is that wrong, Krishna?