╌>

We Must Prepare For WAR! Our Enemies Are!

Category:  News & Politics

By:  eat-the-press-do-not-read-it  •  one month ago  •  13 comments

We Must Prepare For WAR! Our Enemies Are!
"Trump is under the control of PUTIN!" - John K Roberts

Trump is not in charge of anything, except creating CHAOS , distrust, dissension, FEAR from within.

The sexually perverted CIRCUS CLOWN is not a free agent.
Trump is Putin's "BITCH".

T-Rump Bone-Spur is dancing to the tune of a maniacal leader, Vladimir Putin, who is first and foremost, a ruthless KILLER, trained by the KGB, who has spent his entire life ordering the killing of tens of thousands who this monster suspect stands in his way to exceed the deeds of STALIN, Putin's Daddy.

T-Rump Bone-Spur, aka, "Dirty Diaper Donnie" is a soiled, spoiled, rich brat, whose only interested in himself. 

The World's leading COMPULSIVE LIAR , does not have compassion for anyone, not even his family of grifters, who have helped him make hundreds of millions with their criminal schemes.

Like Putin, Trump is a FAKE Christian, Fake everything, even a FAKE human. DJT is the DEVIL himself, according to my "sauces", Ghouliani , and his side kick, who loves to get kicked an inordinate number of times, Steve-oh ("NEVER TAKES A BATH") Bunions.

Steve-oh refers to himself as a LENINIST, not a Communists. 

Gorgeous Ghouliana , Steve-oh's handler, is well known for his pretensive compulsion to lie on his back, while sticking his hand into to his pant/underwear, as he chats.

Ghouliana is a one hand, sex maniac, known by his associates as a pervert's pervert.

However, we are not here to ostracize those that cannot ostracize themselves.

We are here to SCARE the Living Shat out of Anyone that is senile enough to VOTE for Dump Truck Trump.

Folk Laureates, a vote fer Donnie is a vote fur a Worldwide WAR!

That's right, Honey. 

WWIII, involving Putin's RUSSIA, Xi's CHINA, Kim Jung Un's NORTH KOREA, the Ayatollah's IRAN, Orson Well's HUNGARY, and Isis' ISSI is "Knock-Knock, Knocking at our Door!"

We be's in big do-do!  

Don't try to run from it because you are a "chicken shat". Remember, coward, "chickens are eaten to feed others"!

Rite that down in your book of "WIS-DUMB", sold only at Mars-Lard-Dough!

Folks, I is trying to open you eyes, noses and twisted mouth to the fact that T-Bone Head SUCKS.  

Don't let Donnie Suck the Life Out of You!

Suck it out yourself.  Donnie isn't worth it.

This has been a Public Service Announcement from Doctored Jonathan Livingston Pigeon-Poo. 

(If you don't think I am "doctored", just look in my medicine cabinet.

I take one, two, maybe three hundred pills a day. If I ain't "DOCTORED", who in the HELL is!)

It ain't about the Truth, it is about what you think is the Tooth!

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Eat The Press Do Not Read It
Professor Guide
1  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    one month ago

Mommas, don't let your Babies grow up to be Communists.

Professor Guide
2  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    one month ago

T-Rump Bone Spur is a "spoiled, rich kids who has never grown up." (That quote is from me)

"Dirty Diaper Donnie" is now reduced to selling "BIBLES".  
His Gold Gym Shoes empire, like sever other of his business has expired.

Cons hacking biblical verse have been around for nearly 2000 years. Donnie is just another one.

JBB
Professor Principal
3  JBB    one month ago

original

Professor Guide
3.1  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  JBB @3    one month ago

Mom, can be so cruel!

Sparty On
Professor Principal
4  Sparty On    one month ago

Commies in da house

Commies parade in your schools

Better dead than red ….

Professor Guide
4.1  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Sparty On @4    one month ago

Now, Sparty On, you on aboard. The Commies from Russia, China, North Korea, Hungary, and every communicable diseases are Commie created drones to destroy the USA.

Love your poetry. It strikes at the heart and the arse simultaneously. Makes me shiver and want to rush to the rest room, which is becoming more and more of favored space.

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
5  arkpdx    one month ago
A VOTE for Trump is a vote for a Worldwide WAR involving Russia, CHINA, NORTH Korea, Iran, Hungry, ISSI and despots through out the World.

If I remember correctly, you all were saying we would need involved in conflicts with some or all of those groups. But that did not happen but since Biden took office we are in conflict in Syria, the houthis , the Russians in Ukraine. 

If you are trying to scare me give up. It won't work. 

Professor Guide
6  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    4 weeks ago

China has TOLD the USA to stay out of China's water.  They, also, announced that they are beefing up their military powers.

Putin has said that he is ready to USE Nuclear Weapons if necessary, and, or if NATO interferes with his complete destruction of Ukraine.

Kim Jung Un, North Korea, has repeatedly fired missiles over Japan, as a demonstration that he can reach Japan with missiles and Nuclear Weapon.

Kim has calmly and oh so politely informed the USA that he has missals that can now reach anywhere in America.

Iran has never stopped building up its Jihadist military plans to destroy the USA, and thanks to the incompetent Donald J. Trump tearing up the Iran/American Treaty they now have, you guessed it, Nuclear weapons.

But, don't worry...SHAT happens.

Do you have your Bomb Sheltered built?

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
6.1  arkpdx  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @6    4 weeks ago

And under who's watch did that happen under? I will give you a clue. He scarred Corn Pop when he was young   

Professor Guide
7  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    4 weeks ago

Mike Johnson, Speaker of the Louse, believe that holding up Ukraine funds, and shutting down Government Buildings, is a great WIN for his party of MAGA LOONS.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
7.1  Sparty On  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @7    4 weeks ago

Nancy Pelosi is a poor mans Mike Johnson

Professor Guide
7.1.1  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Sparty On @7.1    3 weeks ago

Sparty On, I know about the car accident, and I don't mean to offend, but Pelosi is a woman, not a man. 

I understand, writers, especially PRO-DUMP writers, have a compulsion, like the Dumpster to say the "Dimmest Thing"! 

Sparty On
Professor Principal
7.1.2  Sparty On  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @7.1.1    3 weeks ago
but Pelosi is a woman, not a man. 

How do you know?