╌>

Columbia anti-Israel encampment ringleader Khymani James rages ‘Zionists don’t deserve to live’ in newly resurfaced video

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  s  •  2 weeks ago  •  16 comments

Columbia anti-Israel encampment ringleader Khymani James rages ‘Zionists don’t deserve to live’ in newly resurfaced video
"Be grateful that I’m not just going out and murdering Zionists,”

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

A ringleader of   Columbia University’s anti-Israel encampment   is under fire after newly-resurfaced video showed the student publicly raging that “Zionists don’t deserve to live.”

Khymani James, who says they go by “he/she/they” pronouns, made the disturbing remarks during a meeting with university officials back in January, which the student live-streamed and then blasted out on social media.

“Zionists don’t deserve to live comfortably, let alone Zionists don’t deserve to live,” the student filmed themselves saying.

“The same way we are very comfortable accepting Nazis don’t deserve to live, fascists don’t deserve to live, racists don’t deserve to live, Zionists, they shouldn’t live in this world.”

“Be grateful that I’m not just going out and murdering Zionists,” James added. “I’ve never hurt anyone in my life, and I hope to keep it that way.”

James made the sickening comments as they were being grilled by officials from Columbia’s Center for Student Success and Intervention over a past Instagram post, according to the video, which was first reported on by the   Daily Wire .

In the post in question, James — who is a spokesperson for Columbia’s anti-Israel student group Apartheid Divest — had warned any Zionist wanting to “meet up and fight” that they “fight to kill.”

Meet Khymani James, a student leader of Columbia University’s anti-Israel Gaza Solidarity Encampment who openly states that "Zionists don’t deserve to live"

He made the comments during a meeting with the school that he live-streamed.

We put together the highlights:   pic.twitter.com/JFlxnRkNC2

— Daily Wire (@realDailyWire)   April 25, 2024

“Do you see why that’s problematic in any way?” a Columbia official probed during the meeting, to which James fired back, “No.”

“I feel very comfortable, very comfortable, calling for those people to die,” James said, according to the video. “And with that being said, Khymani is signed out.”

It wasn’t immediately clear if the meeting – which James claimed was “institutional violence” — was a disciplinary hearing, or what came of it. 

The Post has reached out to Columbia for comment.

The footage of James’ remarks started circulating on social media Thursday as the disruptive, anti-Israel protests on the Ivy League campus raged on.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
1  seeder  Sean Treacy    2 weeks ago

Under the progressives "Unite the Right" doctrine, everyone involved in the protests shares these views and any attempt to justify a different reason to protest (like biden did) is actually defending these views.  

George
Junior Expert
1.1  George  replied to  Sean Treacy @1    2 weeks ago
Under the progressives "Unite the Right" doctrine, everyone involved in the protests shares these views and any attempt to justify a different reason to protest (like biden did) is actually defending these views.[]

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
1.1.1  seeder  Sean Treacy  replied to  George @1.1    2 weeks ago

[]

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
1.1.2  seeder  Sean Treacy  replied to  Sean Treacy @1.1.1    2 weeks ago

[Deleted][]

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
2  seeder  Sean Treacy    2 weeks ago

What's truly amazing, (or maybe not if you've paid attention to left wing politics on campus on the last decade) is that he made these comments directly to UNIVERSITY OFFICIALS without any pushback or punishment.  What other groups can you openly advocate to murder on a progressive campus without getting expelled I wonder?

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
2.1  seeder  Sean Treacy  replied to  Sean Treacy @2    2 weeks ago

More information on the darling of left wing media and Democratic Congressmen. In 2021, he told the Boston Public School Committee, "I too, hate white people" 

Oddly, he was still accepted at Columbia, despite the Ivy leagues record of revoking acceptance of students who said offensive things on social media. But hating white people is acceptable at Columbia, I guess. 

bugsy
Professor Participates
2.2  bugsy  replied to  Sean Treacy @2    2 weeks ago
What other groups can you openly advocate to murder on a progressive campus without getting expelled I wonder?

Probably non progressive whites.

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
3  seeder  Sean Treacy    2 weeks ago

Just so you know where Democrats stand..

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
3.1  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  Sean Treacy @3    2 weeks ago

Birds of a feather. Go figure...

George
Junior Expert
3.1.1  George  replied to  Ed-NavDoc @3.1    2 weeks ago

Racist antisemitic birds of a feather, we can throw in Cortez, Omar, Biden and the little terrorist girl from Minnesota. 

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
3.1.2  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  George @3.1.1    2 weeks ago

Yep, without a doubt.

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
4  seeder  Sean Treacy    2 weeks ago

The group organizing these protests is "Students for Justice in Palestine,"

In the days following Hamas’s October 7, 2023, invasion of Israel, the national leadership of Students for Justice in Palestine (SJP) and many of the organization’s campus chapters explicitly endorsed the actions of Hamas and their armed attacks on Israeli civilians and voiced an increasingly radical call for confronting and “dismantling” Zionism on U.S. college campuses. Some SJP chapters issued pro-Hamas messaging and/or promoted violent anti-Israel messaging channels...  Chapters have also adopted the image of a person flying in a paraglider, a clear reference to the Hamas terrorists who utilized paragliders as part of their massacre of Israeli civilians, as a symbol of their call for resistance. 

These are the people Joe Biden condemns people for criticizing. 

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
4.1  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Sean Treacy @4    2 weeks ago
These are the people Joe Biden condemns people for criticizing.

Once again, Traitor Joe on the wrong side of an issue.

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
5  Thrawn 31    2 weeks ago

The kid seems like a douche. 

Sparty On
Professor Principal
5.1  Sparty On  replied to  Thrawn 31 @5    2 weeks ago

Yes, just another young punk who doesn’t know what he doesn’t know yet.    He’s just following the programming he’s received from that fine educational institution.

Critical thinking …… near zero ….

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
6  Jeremy Retired in NC    2 weeks ago
“Zionists don’t deserve to live comfortably, let alone Zionists don’t deserve to live,” the student filmed themselves saying.

It's hilarious that these cowards expect something to be done and be taken seriously while they sit a few thousand miles away.