╌>

Kamala Harris' husband Doug Emhoff slapped me in the face so hard I spun around ... I'm disgusted by his fake 'perfect spouse' persona

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  s  •  21 hours ago  •  0 comments

Kamala Harris' husband Doug Emhoff slapped me in the face so hard I spun around ... I'm disgusted by his fake 'perfect spouse' persona
DailyMail.com has reported that Emhoff impregnated the family's nanny while married to his first wife, allegedly slapped an ex-girlfriend at the Cannes Film Festival and was 'inappropriate' and 'misogynistic' at work

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Doug Emhoff 's ex-girlfriend has spoken exclusively to DailyMail.com claiming that he slapped her in the face so hard she spun around at a 2012 celebrity event in   France .

The woman, a successful New York attorney, is remaining anonymous, but decided to speak out after Emhoff,   Kamala Harris 's husband, denied the claims through a spokesman.

Emhoff's accuser, who DailyMail.com is naming only as 'Jane', initially declined to comment on the record. But Emhoff's denial, and his alleged hypocrisy by claiming to be a feminist in media interviews, finally became too much for her.

'What's frightening for a woman that's been on the other end of it, is watching this completely fabricated persona being portrayed,' Jane said.

'He's being held out to be the antithesis of who he actually is. And that is utterly shocking.'

DailyMail.com broke the story about the alleged unprovoked attack on October 2, by reporting accounts from two friends she told immediately after the incident, a third she told in 2018, and documents evidencing her relationship and trip to France with Emhoff.

The bombshell allegations, which followed DailyMail.com's revelation in August that Emhoff cheated on his first wife with his daughter's nanny Najen Naylor, received little or no coverage from politically center-left major news outlets.

Emhoff admitted the affair in a statement in August but his spokesman gave only a short denial of the alleged violence to a politics news site a day after we exclusively reported the slap allegation.

In a statement to Semafor published October 3, a spokesperson said 'this report is untrue,' and that 'any suggestion that he would or has ever hit a woman is false.'

Emhoff, the Harris campaign, and the White House have failed to respond to DailyMail.com and other outlets' repeated requests for comment.

But the second gentleman has since continued to brag about his long-held feminist values in softball media interviews arranged by the Harris presidential campaign.  

'Every time I see Doug on TV portraying the persona of a perfect spouse and non-toxic man, I wonder if Najen is watching too and feeling as disgusted as I am,' Jane said.

Last week, 'Jane' recounted her story to DailyMail.com – including that Emhoff 'slapped me so hard I spun around,' and that Emhoff told her he was accused by his mistress of causing her to miscarry their baby. 

Emhoff and Jane got together in 2012 before he met Harris, who he married in 2014.

'I was living in New York, and Doug was living in Los Angeles,' Jane said. 'I met him on Match.com. 

'After work one night I met him for drinks at a hotel near Times Square.'

She said Emhoff's odd behavior began immediately, when he invited his son Cole to join them about an hour into their first date in March 2012.

'It was an odd request for a first date, but I also felt bad that his son was walking around the city waiting for his dad to finish his Match.com date. So I agreed. In retrospect, it should have been a red flag.'

Jane said their relationship consisted of 'an intense few months', with Emhoff discussing marriage and children after just weeks.

'He flew me to Los Angeles in April [2012]. I stayed in his home for a week. The entire time, he was alluding to marriage and having children with me,' she told DailyMail.com.

'He was totally love-bombing me. He grabbed me round the stomach and talked about wanting more babies.'

Jane said that less than a month into her relationship she got a lucrative job opportunity in the UK, and Emhoff gave her the impression he was willing to leave his family behind.

'He was really pushing me to pursue it, and he seemed like he was willing to come with me to London,' she said. 'He was ready to uproot, even though he had a family, and he had a child still in junior high school.'

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc