Latest Followers:

Jerry Verlinger deepwaterdon Larry Hampton Feronia ArkansasHermit

Latest Discussions

Common deciency

We at News talkers started or at...
@ 3 years ago - Comments: 11
retired military ex Republican

NYPD abuse then arrest three teenage Muslim girls age 12 and up.

NYPD lies again...
@ 4 years ago - Comments: 1
retired military ex Republican

Miami police shoot man 16 times shoot 100 bullets into car and him.

The Family files lawsuit claiming...
@ 4 years ago - Comments: 2

Latest Activity

@retired-military-ex-republican • last year • comments: 42
Posted a new Comment on Vegetable garden favorites:
"PCB's under heat rain and natural chemicals in the soil can release PCB's.  Not good for adults dasterdly results on children.  Next month will start the..."

@retired-military-ex-republican • last year • comments: 42
Posted a new Comment on Vegetable garden favorites:
"Think I'll plant a couple of Ghost peppers and a couple of Carolina Reepers new hottest peppers.  For sure 4 or so Scotch bonnets. Black tomatoes cherry..."

@retired-military-ex-republican • last year • comments: 42
Posted a new Comment on Vegetable garden favorites:
"Look on the internet at bucket gardening.  Lowe's had food buckets which are food quality storage buckets. Saw them again in October or November.  cuts down..."

@retired-military-ex-republican • last year • comments: 42
Posted a new Comment on Vegetable garden favorites:
"Going to do Bucket Garden this year.  Relatively easy to make got the food safe buckets last fall for cheap.  Some restaurants still have them most sell..."

@retired-military-ex-republican • last year • comments: 24
Posted a new Comment on @retired-military-ex-republican:
"Lynn-Adams your welcome.  My 2 cent glad your back."

@retired-military-ex-republican • last year • comments: 12
Posted a new Comment on Last four occupiers surrender at Oregon wildlife refuge, ending 41-day standoff:
"Now they need to pay the salarys of all those who couldn't go to work.  Prison time 50 years with out payrole."

@retired-military-ex-republican • last year • comments: 121
Posted a new Comment on Ted Nugent Appears To Claim That Jews Are Behind Gun Control :
"Neugent may well be behind child abuse.  He was once now bets are 50/50 most child abusers never stop.  Are Jews about Gun control not that I know of.  AM I..."

@retired-military-ex-republican • last year • comments: 121

@retired-military-ex-republican • last year • comments: 12
Posted a new Comment on Buzzkill Time - Superdelegate System Makes It Extremely Difficult For Sanders To Win Democratic Nomination:
"Vote its important if your candidate wins the popular vote by several million votes and doesn't win maybe something will get done.  Vote the idiots out of..."

@retired-military-ex-republican • last year • comments: 12
"Well they were around when Obama ran for President so keep the head up and proceed with due diligence.  If we quit trying we never win. That killed us last..."

Latest Images   View All

temp_ning_photo_file.jpg
temp_ning_photo_file.jpg
temp_ning_photo_file.jpg
temp_ning_photo_file.jpg
temp_ning_photo_file.jpg
temp_ning_photo_file.jpg
temp_ning_photo_file.jpg
temp_ning_photo_file.jpg

Comments

Lynne Adams
link 01/04/15 10:48:42PM @lynne-adams:

RM ex Rep - Thanks for the FR, kind words, service to our country and for sharing about your Dad.

My 2 Cents
link 10/01/14 10:43:31AM @my-2-cents:

Ex. Repub,

Thanks! I am from the Great State of Texas. It will be greater once we get rid of the douche in office, but, it's not bad! :D

I had a brief sabbatical, but now I'm back

link 02/15/16 09:32:50PM @retired-military-ex-republican:

Lynn-Adams your welcome.  My 2 cent glad your back.

Lynne Adams
link 09/30/14 07:01:13PM @lynne-adams:

I was absent for almost a year before coming back this year. Hubby and I busy with life, retired and moved to TN end of 2013. Will be seeing you around :)

Blue Spyder
link 05/01/14 02:30:17PM @blue-spyder:

Where do you find something current on NT. So far every blog that I have explored has old dates. I want to talk more often. I do not find a place to go. This one sounds good but the postings seem stale after a few months.

NADINE A RIVAS
link 02/05/14 06:41:03PM @nadine-a-rivas:

Thank you! Glad to have found your site. I've heard good things about it!

CM
link 10/29/13 01:03:14PM @cm:

Thank you for your friend request Ex-Rep. it always a pleasure reading your comments..thanks again..CM

link 09/24/13 06:08:45PM @kavika:

Thanks for the FR retired. Gladly accepted.

Happy that your enjoyed the stories, and it brought back some good memories.

Jonathan P
link 09/03/13 05:01:01PM @jonathan-p:

Thanks for the thumbs up on my article, and the FR - gladly accepted. I tried as best as I could to stick to the facts without inserting my opinion (too much). Thanks again.

1stwarrior
link 06/26/13 10:09:39PM @1stwarrior:

Glad to see you over here - missed your articles. Thanks for the invite - gladly accepted.