Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom

Latest Followers:

JohnRussell Rockhound TTGA KatPen 96WS6 Enoch Petey Coober Kavika pat wilson screminmimi Bob Nelson ArkansasHermit Nowhere Man sixpick Dowser #MAGA! jennilee Larry Hampton Uptownchick Jerry Verlinger

Latest Activity

Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom

@sister-mary-agnes-ample-bottom • 15 hours ago • comments: 13
Posted a new Comment on Litmus test ... ... by Bob Nelson:
"you look like an asshole for posting it. Do not get this man started or you'll be butt-cheek deep in S & M-themed imagery. As for the article photos,..."
Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom

@sister-mary-agnes-ample-bottom • 23 hours ago • comments: 94
Posted a new Comment on Trump overseas: Making us proud:
"I'm happy with Trump... You do realize that it's an unrequited boner, right?  If not, then here's a news flash:  You have served your purpose, and Trump..."
Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom

@sister-mary-agnes-ample-bottom • yesterday • comments: 26
Posted a new Comment on Trump’s Foreign Trip Sends Strong Message That American Leadership is Back:
"He's my President, just like my hemorrhoid is my hemorrhoid. It's official.  A partially chewed piece of biscuit can indeed make its way out of a human..."
Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom

@sister-mary-agnes-ample-bottom • 4 days ago • comments: 13
Posted a new Comment on Jared Kushner Under Scrutiny in Russia Probe, Say Officials:
"I think Jared Kushner is as slimy as his father, and that guy was like green snot with a heaping side of raw egg-whites. And I hope someone looks into that..."
Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom

@sister-mary-agnes-ample-bottom • 4 days ago • comments: 18
Posted a new Comment on Anybody Wanna Make A Caption For This Photo?:
"Not enough closet space. What if that is her closet?"
Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom

@sister-mary-agnes-ample-bottom • 4 days ago • comments: 18
Posted a new Comment on Anybody Wanna Make A Caption For This Photo?:
"My caption?   OINK! And holy crap, I almost forgot, she photo-shopped her own selfie!!!!  Trust me, I've spent the last 20 years making people look better..."
Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom

@sister-mary-agnes-ample-bottom • 4 days ago • comments: 18
Posted a new Comment on Anybody Wanna Make A Caption For This Photo?:
"She's already been shamed all over social media for her social status. Social status?  'fraid not, sugar bush.  She has been shamed for posting what a SLOB..."
Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom

@sister-mary-agnes-ample-bottom • 5 days ago • comments: 11
Posted a new Comment on Amid GOP Assault on Safety Net, Trump's HUD Secretary Ben Carson Says Poverty Mostly a 'State of Mind':
"Except that he didn't, nor did he live in public housing. Oopsies."
Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom

@sister-mary-agnes-ample-bottom • one week ago • comments: 76
Posted a new Comment on Yikes ! Trump Curtsies To Muslim Potentate:
"I saw them, six, and I'm convinced that 1ofmany and I are right that Trump had to lower himself so the King could reach the ribbon over his head. It was no..."
Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom

@sister-mary-agnes-ample-bottom • one week ago • comments: 76
Posted a new Comment on Yikes ! Trump Curtsies To Muslim Potentate:
"While it's on my mind, anybody know how to post a video without the annoying crap at the bottom? "

Comments

Flagging unavailable
Bob Nelson
link 02/26/16 06:27:58PM @bob-nelson:

Hi,

I've been posting to my Blog for the last week or so... getting almost no reaction.

Now, that could be because no one is interested in what I post (  tough guy  ). But it could also be because posts to Blogs don't show up in the "Newest Comments" and "Newest Discussions" pages. Blog posts appear briefly on the NT Home page, in "Latest Activity", but they quickly fall off and are lost forever.

So... if you have appreciated my posts in the past, please stop by at my Blog, and if you like what you see there you can:

1) Stop by from time to time...

2) Subscribe via RSS. RSS is a really, really REALLY good way to get your news. YOUR news, whatever YOU want to get. I've posted a tutorial.

Thanks,

Bob

Flagging unavailable
sixpick
link 10/13/15 11:05:18AM @sixpick:

Thank you very much for accepting my friend request Sister. Damn, that's on big fat cigar you have there.  Love your avatar.

Flagging unavailable
Jerry Verlinger
link 03/03/15 07:58:12PM @jerry-verlinger:

I thought I was already on your Friend List.

Yeah, we can do something with that article, the easiest thing (for me) is if you would join the End Violence Against Women Groupand post the article there.

Thanks

Btw, it would help if you also joined;

Child Abuse & Abductions

Climate Change & Environment

The Good News Club

The NewsTalkers Community Group

Police Brutality & Misconduct

and

Public office Abuse & Misconduct

Just click on the links, then click the orange [ + Join .... ] and you're in, all memberships are open.

Flagging unavailable