Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom

Latest Followers:

JohnRussell Rockhound TTGA KatPen 96WS6 Enoch Petey Coober Kavika pat wilson screminmimi Bob Nelson ArkansasHermit Nowhere Man sixpick Dowser #MAGA! jennilee Larry Hampton Uptownchick Jerry Verlinger

Latest Activity

Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom

@sister-mary-agnes-ample-bottom • an hour ago • comments: 8
Posted a new Comment on Two U.S. senators from different sides of the aisle are overheard discussing trump's mental health --- "He's crazy"said one. "I'm worried" the other said:
"The sooner we kick her out and replace with a good strong freedom caucus man the better. Would you mind if I called you a dick-head for posting that really..."
Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom

@sister-mary-agnes-ample-bottom • yesterday • comments: 116
Posted a new Comment on How Deranged Are Trump Supporters? New Poll Shows That It's Worse Than You Ever Imagined :
"Sorry, POTS?  What is that, A Mac? Have I been wrong in thinking that your intelligence and character were above the need to post this kind of comment?"
Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom

@sister-mary-agnes-ample-bottom • 2 days ago • comments: 4
Posted a new Comment on White House uncertainty over fresh Russia sanctions:
"I'm not sure that sanctions matter any more.  Exxon Mobil had no problem circumventing the 2014 sanctions to continue their part in the production of the..."
Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom

@sister-mary-agnes-ample-bottom • one week ago • comments: 23
Posted a new Comment on Australian Woman Shot Dead by Minneapolis Police Officer After Calling 911 Herself:
"That's an interesting take.  Are they not on at all times?  It seems like there would be a great deal of steering wheel and dashboard video if they were on..."
Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom

@sister-mary-agnes-ample-bottom • one week ago • comments: 23
"I can't understand how she could have been threatening them, unless she had a gun, which is doubtful. And, she was in her pajamas, for crying out loud...."
Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom

@sister-mary-agnes-ample-bottom • one week ago • comments: 23
"Not having their body cams on is a direct violation of the MPD procedures.  The body cams were not on because both officers were still in their car."
Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom

@sister-mary-agnes-ample-bottom • one week ago • comments: 22
Posted a new Comment on Delta tells Ann Coulter she can have her $30 back, but she won’t stop raging on Twitter:
"...she steps back and waits for the victim to fall over. Then it's right for the Adams apple. Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom

@sister-mary-agnes-ample-bottom • one week ago • comments: 14
Posted a new Comment on The Trump Voter:
"LOL, more than perfect. I'm ordering t-shirts for all of us. "
Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom

@sister-mary-agnes-ample-bottom • one week ago • comments: 22
"I did Pat. My doxie, Wiki said if she saw Coulter she would rip her a new one. Do you think Wiki can do something about  Ann Coulter's manly-man Adam's..."
Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom

@sister-mary-agnes-ample-bottom • one week ago • comments: 14
Posted a new Comment on Donald Trump Is The Most Unpopular President In History After Six Months In Office:
"Did anyone see what Trump said about "infinity" when he had the great astronaut Buzz Aldrin standing next to him? Google it.  The man is a buffoon. I did...."

Comments

Flagging unavailable
Bob Nelson
link 02/26/16 06:27:58PM @bob-nelson:

Hi,

I've been posting to my Blog for the last week or so... getting almost no reaction.

Now, that could be because no one is interested in what I post (  tough guy  ). But it could also be because posts to Blogs don't show up in the "Newest Comments" and "Newest Discussions" pages. Blog posts appear briefly on the NT Home page, in "Latest Activity", but they quickly fall off and are lost forever.

So... if you have appreciated my posts in the past, please stop by at my Blog, and if you like what you see there you can:

1) Stop by from time to time...

2) Subscribe via RSS. RSS is a really, really REALLY good way to get your news. YOUR news, whatever YOU want to get. I've posted a tutorial.

Thanks,

Bob

Flagging unavailable
sixpick
link 10/13/15 11:05:18AM @sixpick:

Thank you very much for accepting my friend request Sister. Damn, that's on big fat cigar you have there.  Love your avatar.

Flagging unavailable
Jerry Verlinger
link 03/03/15 07:58:12PM @jerry-verlinger:

I thought I was already on your Friend List.

Yeah, we can do something with that article, the easiest thing (for me) is if you would join the End Violence Against Women Groupand post the article there.

Thanks

Btw, it would help if you also joined;

Child Abuse & Abductions

Climate Change & Environment

The Good News Club

The NewsTalkers Community Group

Police Brutality & Misconduct

and

Public office Abuse & Misconduct

Just click on the links, then click the orange [ + Join .... ] and you're in, all memberships are open.

Flagging unavailable