╌>

About My Absence...

Category:  Other

Via:  perrie-halpern  •  11 years ago  •  34 comments

About My Absence...

I am sure that many of you have noticed my absence from the site. There has been a family issue of a very personal nature, that has kept me away. Although I love my NT family, I have to put my real life family first. I will try to be checking in as much as I can while I tackle the issues that are now ever present day to day life and hopefully will get back to a more regular schedule here that most of you have become used to.

What ever your beliefs, please keep the light on for me and my family as we get through this very troubled period

Perrie~

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Broliver "TheSquirrel" Stagnasty
Freshman Silent
link   Broliver "TheSquirrel" Stagnasty    11 years ago

((((((((((((((((((Perrie))))))))))))))))))

May you join us again soon with a glad heart and peaceful mind.

Happy Merry Festivus....

Nigel Dogberry
Freshman Silent
link   Nigel Dogberry    11 years ago

Take care of yourself while you are taking care of your family. Yup, we'll be here. We'll even behave. Maaaaybe.

retired military ex Republican
Freshman Silent
link   retired military ex Republican    11 years ago

Although I don't know your problem I live i believe a similar type family stressful life every day. I wish you well and that things work out for you and your family.

Freshman Silent

Dang and we have to be good as well? What ever happened with when the Cat is away the Mice will raise all kinds of heck?

Kavika
Professor Principal
link   Kavika     11 years ago

Take care of your family Perrie.

Everyone here will behave. If they don't there is always the ''easy button'' and a Tomahawk.

pat wilson
Professor Participates
link   pat wilson    11 years ago

Do what you need to do, Perrie and know we are thinking about you.

Enoch
Masters Quiet
link   Enoch    11 years ago

Dear FriendPerrie: My personal email is available throughKavika.

I am a Chaplain. Any way in which I can provide support is yours for the asking.

Peace, Blessings and the MostFavorable Resolution to problems for all directly concerned.

Enoch.

Dowser
Sophomore Quiet
link   Dowser    11 years ago

My love and prayers are with you, every day. Please call if you need anything!

Don't worry, we will be here waiting for your return.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
link   Buzz of the Orient    11 years ago

You have the love and support of the members here to give you strength through trying times. You have been more than good to me throughout the years, predating the original NewsTalkers. If there were anything I could do from the other side of the world to help you, I would not hesitate.

Kara Shalee
Freshman Silent
link   Kara Shalee    11 years ago

Thank you for sharing what you can of your personal and very private struggles, Perrie. You are in my heart and in my prayers. I will light a candle for you.

I also wanted to thank you for the thoughtful card you send to your NT family. We love you, Perrie.

1stwarrior
Professor Participates
link   1stwarrior    11 years ago

Know that you are loved Sis.

A. Macarthur
Professor Guide
link   A. Macarthur    11 years ago

Lean on me.

Spikegary
Junior Quiet
link   Spikegary    11 years ago

Be well, my friend. I hope all goes well, if I can help out, please don't hesitate to reach out. Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Gary

Larry Hampton
Professor Participates
link   Larry Hampton    11 years ago

((((((((((((((((((Perrie)))))))))))))))))))

Tsula
Freshman Silent
link   Tsula    11 years ago

Do not venture out here that often but was drawn here tonight. Know that you and your family will be in our prayers. I truly hope that you will work your way through your problems soon. With that said I shall withdraw back to my cave. (((Perrie)))

Nona62
Professor Silent
link   Nona62    11 years ago

Please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers for strength to get through this hard time.

((( )))

Kara Shalee
Freshman Silent
link   Kara Shalee    11 years ago

"Analyze the prayers of troubled, overborne mankind of all creeds, in every ageand their petitions come down to the irreducible common denominators of daily bread and inward peace. Grown men do not pray for vain trifles. When they lift up their hearts and voices in this valley of tears they ask for strength and courage and understanding. Joshua Loth Liebman , Peace of Mind: Insights on Human Nature That Can Change Your Life

What an outstanding quote...........thanks, John. It helped me too. Very uplifting. Sorry I couln't get the block-quote to take...........just pretend it's thereSmile.gif

Happy Christmas to all, from Kara

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Expert
link   seeder  Perrie Halpern R.A.    11 years ago

In the quiet of this evening, I have a moment to read all your kind wishes. I would like to thank all of you for keeping me in your thoughts. You never realized how blessed you are until things go a bit south. Well, I am very blessed. I would like to dedicate this song to all of you, and know that I will be back as soon as I am able.

sixpick
Professor Quiet
link   sixpick    11 years ago

Just remember a law of nature Perrie that never lies but is always truthful.

This too shall Pass

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
link   Buzz of the Orient    11 years ago

What song? "Turn, Turn, Turn" would have been a good one - "For everything there is a season..."

Petey Coober
Freshman Silent
link   Petey Coober    11 years ago

I hope there was no major fallout . Teenage girls ... ACK !

Uptownchick
Junior Silent
link   Uptownchick    11 years ago

Always here for you, Luv! Call anytime...I'll be sure to turn the ringer up on the phone or on so I don't miss any more calls! 1508316.GIF

Freshman Silent

Perrie miss your smiling face and kind nature. You have the patience and wisdom to sooth the savage beasts of which we are made up of a few but we always respect you. Come back as we all deeply care and miss you.

Neetu2
Freshman Silent
link   Neetu2    11 years ago

My dearest Perrie, I am awfully sorry about the problems you are having in real life. Nothing on this site can ever be as important as the real life challenges you face, so rest assured that the grown-ups here can handle themselves responsibly while you attend to those who need you much, much more.

My best wishes to you and hoping that whatever the crisis is, you come through it with the fortitude and courage I know you possess.

bitemore Gfotwo
Professor Silent
link   bitemore Gfotwo    11 years ago

I'm sorry to hear you have family difficulties, Perrie. I promise to behave, and I'll add you and your family to my prayers.

Chloe
Freshman Silent
link   Chloe    11 years ago

All stories are, in some form, prayers. ~ Brian Doyle

Our lives are stories, so we must be praying each and every day, whether we realize it or not. Since you and many others here have become part of my 'life story,' I will continue to pray for you. xo ..C.

Petey Coober
Freshman Silent

What ... you miss her ?!

Petey Coober
Freshman Silent

I know watcha mean . Here's hoping for a speedy resolution to "the problem" .

Petey Coober
Freshman Silent

In your dreams fish ...110.gif

Stephi Cantley
Freshman Silent
link   Stephi Cantley    11 years ago

4e3a95034160d483a2bcb654b60745cf.jpg

TTGA
Professor Silent
link   TTGA    11 years ago

I'm so sorry to hear of your problem Perrie. My ISP went down due to an ice storm early on Monday morning, and I haven't been on line until about an hour ago. If I can help with anything, you have only to ask.

Jerry Verlinger
Freshman Silent
link   Jerry Verlinger    11 years ago

I've been pretty much off line myself lately, and I just found out about this today (Sun 12/29). I'm really sorry to hear you're having to deal with such a problem, I hope it's not dealing with anything too serious, and you'll be back with us soon.

As you can see from the comments here, we're all concerned about you Perrie, and hope everything works out for the best.

Icelandic Woman
Freshman Silent
link   Icelandic Woman    10 years ago

Perrie,

I am so sorry to hear that you are having family problems. Please know my thoughts and hugs are with you. I hope 2014 is much better for you!!!

Love, Hugs and Kisses,

Icey