Some Leftover China Photos, And My Wife's Too
Unfortunately I feel that I must post photos here instead of on the Photography group, because few NewsTalkers look any further than this forum, so here it is. I surrender.
Although I have posted many of my photos taken in China elsewhere, here are some for NT. If there is enough interest I will repost from elsewhere to here.
1. In China there is the Good, the Bad, and in this case, the Ugly.
2. Taken from the same place, the modern is starting to sprout among the ugly.
3. Would YOU get on this ferry? The chicken wasn't chicken, and neither was I. Maybe another caption to this photo should be "Why did the chicken cross the river?"
4. Electric clothes driers are a rarity here, but in this case a necessity.
5. This is at the Kung Fu college at Shaolin Temple, where Kung Fu originated.
6. This peddle-boat must have got lost.
7. Warrior women of Kaifeng. Women fought to protect their nation.
8. Stairs, stairs, everywhere there are stairs to climb.
9. A lantern in the ancient village of Langmei
10. Inside a scholar's home in the ancient village of Langmei.
11. My Chinese Empress, my beautiful wife.
And now, the next 5 photos were taken by my wife with her camera-phone.
12. This is a short walk from our home.
13. This was taken in the same area.
14. There are many statues like this throughout China
15. A really nice restful spot nearby. So many apartment buildings are going up.
16. And this is where we end up. Not for a while I hope.