╌>

Who would You Choose To Lock up??

Category:  Other

Via:  nona62  •  9 years ago  •  22 comments

Who would You Choose To Lock up??

If you could have anyone locked in a room so that you could torment them for a day, whom would you choose, and how would you torment them?

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Nona62
Professor Silent
link   seeder  Nona62    9 years ago

I would LOVE to lock up child abusers...but......for life, not just one day!

Randy
Sophomore Participates
link   Randy    9 years ago

My ex-mother-in-law! Hands down and no question! Her torture would be forcing her to watch while I tell my kids about how she really is and the evil things she did to her own daughter to break up our marriage.

Randy
Sophomore Participates
link   Randy  replied to  Randy   9 years ago

OK, so I may pull out a few finger and toe nails too.

Nona62
Professor Silent
link   seeder  Nona62  replied to  Randy   9 years ago

Randy...She must have really been EVIL!!!

Nona62
Professor Silent
link   seeder  Nona62  replied to  Randy   9 years ago

OMG!  She sounds more like an "Out Law" than an "In -Law".

Randy
Sophomore Participates
link   Randy  replied to  Nona62   9 years ago

She sounds more like an "Out Law" than an "In -Law".

I'm an atheist. I know there is no heaven or hell. However this woman almost made me believe because she was a demon seed from hell if ever there was one. Both times my wife was pregnant with our sons she tried to talk my wife into getting an abortion (and she was a converted Catholic who led a group of anti-abortion women in the church) so there wouldn't be a strong connection to me. My sin? I had been married once before and had a son (bad Randy!) and she had already picked out a guy for Kelly to marry. In fact when Kelly was in her sister's wedding party (I had to work and could not get out of it) my ex-mother-in-law set this poor bastard up on a blind date with Kelly, who I was not yet married to, but who was 6 months pregnant with our first son. Both he and Kelly were humiliated, but Kelly's mother tried to get her to drop me for him even after Kelly and I got married, which Kelly's father came to, but not her mother. It really hurt Kelly.

She was and is a horrible, horrible human being. Or at least I think she was human.

Dowser
Sophomore Quiet
link   Dowser    9 years ago

Only one day?  I have quite an agenda!

I would like to lock up all the anti-science politicians and televangelists in a small, indoor stadium without air conditioning with Carl Sagan, Mary, mother of Jesus, and the IRS for about at least a week.  It would be torture for them, but justice to me...

During the week, I would make them homeless, and let them struggle for food, clothing, and shelter, after spending the days with Mary, Carl, and the IRS.  Then, on one day, I would like to use that machine on them that simulates child birth, and let them go through all that in a charity ward.

But, I'm not done.  I would like to give them a child with special needs, who needs surgery, and make them figure out how to care for them without health insurance, working two jobs, and iffy child care.  Let them struggle with "The Medical System" they haven't fixed.

Let's give them contaminated water to drink, a dirty, rundown neighborhood to live in, and make them eat only the foods they can afford on food stamps.  Let's remove all the air pollutant controls for a week, and let them breathe the bad air, in the heat of summer. 

My torture would be to force them to experience all the problems they don't care about, make sure they know they are worthless in the eyes of society, (as they speak about the poor), give them the pains of old age with no meds to help, no showers, no clothes, etc.    

Perhaps, after experiencing the troubles that other people experience, they could be a bit more empathetic to others who have to cope with these problems, every day.

winking

No, I'm not a petty, mean, vindictive bitch.  I just think it would be poetic justice.

LynneA
Freshman Silent
link   LynneA  replied to  Dowser   9 years ago

I love you!

Dowser
Sophomore Quiet
link   Dowser  replied to  LynneA   9 years ago

I love you, too!

Nona62
Professor Silent
link   seeder  Nona62  replied to  Dowser   9 years ago

Dowser......YOU GO GRL!!!  I love your poetic justice!!

Kavika
Professor Principal
link   Kavika   replied to  Nona62   9 years ago

Classic Lynne...

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
link   Buzz of the Orient    9 years ago

I really liked my ex-MIL. She died too soon  I never met my present MIL and FIL. They wanted nothing to do with the fact that their daughter married a lowei (foreigner).

There was a certain RevCan (IRS) agent I would lock up for a day - in a cage full of hungry crocodiles.

1stwarrior
Professor Participates
link   1stwarrior    9 years ago

10,000 paper cuts to any and all politicians who are in it for the money and not the people and then put them in a vat of salty water with vinegar mixture.

At last count, that should be 'bout 465, ya think?