╌>

Gary Johnson Worried He Peaking Too Early After Hitting 9% In Polls

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  krishna  •  8 years ago  •  8 comments

Gary Johnson Worried He Peaking Too Early After Hitting 9% In Polls

SEATTLE—Speaking privately with advisors between campaign stops Thursday, Libertarian Party presidential candidate Gary Johnson expressed his concern that he was peaking too early after reaching 9 percent in national polls, sources reported. “Boy, this doesn’t look good—it’s way too soon for my numbers to be spiking like this,” said a visibly uneasy Johnson, who added that there was no way he could maintain the sky-high support of nearly one in 10 voters for the remaining seven weeks of the election season.

“I’d been hoping to keep expectations realistic, but now what am I supposed to do? I’m at  9.1 percent  here—that’s practically double digits. If I try to keep that up, I’m not going to have any gas left in the tank come mid-October. Dammit.”

(Linkable)

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Krishna
Professor Expert
link   seeder  Krishna    8 years ago

Gary "Where is Aleppo" Johnson at 9%? 

Wow-- that pretty amazing. (Guess there are some other voters who are as dumb as Trump voters-- quelle suprise!)

Petey Coober
Freshman Silent
link   Petey Coober  replied to  Krishna   8 years ago

Not knowing the exact name of a town in Syria does not reflect on his understanding . When he was informed where the town was he showed an understanding of what to do ... much more important .

Mark in Wyoming
Professor Silent
link   Mark in Wyoming     8 years ago

laugh if you want Krish , I wont be voting for the dumpht trump or the cagy Clinton , my vote here doesn't matter so might as well give it to a 3rd party to work towards matching federal election funds

and no matter who gets elected and it all goes to hell , and it will no matter which wins , I get to wear a snazzy t shirt (which I'm still designing) that will state , " DONT blame me , I voted for the Johnson..."

also thinking up an alternate for those that want to vote 3rd party green , just replace Johnson with stein.

Tex Stankley
Freshman Silent
link   Tex Stankley  replied to  Mark in Wyoming   8 years ago

I'm with you but I'll be voting within the radical Left and don't confuse that with a Green Party vote.   Sadly, I do believe you are correct.  Regardless which of these folks wins we are in for a sporty future.   It may make the late 60's look like Pollyanna and Co.  Hell's Bells and Peanut Shells.  It has already begun.  

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
link   Buzz of the Orient    8 years ago

Now having witnessed Johnson's limited knowledge, his party's platform, Trump's and Hillary's reputations, if I had the right to do so I would go back to my first choices of Colin Powell or Clint Eastwood. However, I only have the right to vote for a Canadian government.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
link   JohnRussell    8 years ago

Let's face it, Gary Johnson looks bewildered. Who put him up to all this?