╌>

TX Democrat Responds To Anti-Abortion Bills With Proposal To Regulate Men's "Masturbatory Emissions"

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  krishna  •  7 years ago  •  16 comments

TX Democrat Responds To Anti-Abortion Bills With Proposal To Regulate Men's "Masturbatory Emissions"

House Bill 4260 , filed Friday by Houston Rep. Jessica Farrar, would impose a $100 fine for emissions "outside of a woman's vagina or a health or medical facility," which would be considered "an act against an unborn child, and failing to preserve the sanctity life." 

"Although HB 4260 is satirical, there is nothing funny about current health care restrictions for women and the very real legislation that is proposed every legislative session," Farrar wrote Saturday on  Facebook . "Women are not laughing at state-imposed regulations and obstacles that interfere with their ability to legally access safe healthcare, and subject them to fake science and medically unnecessary procedures. Texans deserve to be treated with the same amount of respect when making healthcare decisions, regardless of their gender." 

Republican Texas lawmakers have again filed a slew of anti-choice bills this year, including proposals to  make abortion a felony  require hospitals to bury or cremate fetal remains , and  allow doctors to lie to women about their pregnancies

HB 4260 would encourage men to remain "fully abstinent," and "masturbatory emissions" would have to be stored for conception purposes.

(Link)

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Krishna
Professor Expert
link   seeder  Krishna    7 years ago

Republican Texas lawmakers have again filed a slew of anti-choice bills this year, including proposals to  make abortion a felony  require hospitals to bury or cremate fetal remains , and  allow doctors to lie to women about their pregnancies

HB 4260 would encourage men to remain "fully abstinent," and "masturbatory emissions" would have to be stored for conception purposes.

Masturbation is MURDER!

Randy
Sophomore Participates
link   Randy  replied to  Krishna   7 years ago

Every sperm is a potential human being! Ejaculation without procreation is an offense unto GOD and must be condemned and outlawed just the same as abortion!

Krishna
Professor Expert
link   seeder  Krishna    7 years ago

Masturbation is MURDER!

Protect the rights of the "unborn":

Image result for woody allen sperm

Kavika
Professor Principal
link   Kavika     7 years ago

LOL, the perfect bill to respond to the dimwits in Texas...Is Louie Gohmert involved in this (the dumbest man in congress, R-Texas)

Randy
Sophomore Participates
link   Randy    7 years ago
(deleted)

PJ
Masters Quiet
link   PJ    7 years ago

Now THIS would be a job creater!  hahahahaha

Randy
Sophomore Participates
link   Randy  replied to  PJ   7 years ago

I wonder what a sperm collector and preserver would pay? And is it a job that we could only get undocumented workers to do because Americans won't, like so many, many other jobs that they do? Laugh

Krishna
Professor Expert
link   seeder  Krishna  replied to  Randy   7 years ago

Some people might love it actually . . . 

Kavika
Professor Principal
link   Kavika     7 years ago

I think that most of the republican politicians in Texas are using the dictionary to find out what ''Masturbatory Emissions" are. Louie Gohmert thought that is was auto exhaust.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
link   Buzz of the Orient    7 years ago

For the life of me I can't understand why persons who are pro-life also support the death penalty - to me it's such an incredible hypocrisy.