╌>

Bank robbery suspect says he's innocent because he said 'please'

Category:  Other

Via:  nona62  •  9 years ago  •  16 comments

Mug3211.jpg

Dominyk Alfonseca is pictured in an undated booking photo released by the Virginia Beach Sheriff's Office.

A Virginia man accused of robbing a bank Monday and posting two videos and a photo of the incident to his Instagram account reportedly said he is innocent because asking for the money is not a crime.

Dominyk Antonio Alfonseca, 23, told WAVY.com in a jailhouse interview Wednesday that, "I decided to go to the bankShe gave me money, and I left." He said, "a robbery is going in and demanding something and taking the money. I didn't do that."

Police said Alfonseca walked into a TowneBank and handed the teller a note asking for $150,000 in bonds -- and included the word "please."

Alfonseca said he is not responsible for stealing from the bank and claims the bank gave him the money.

"It was clutch time for her and she had to make the shot. Shoot it, or not shoot it. It either goes in or it doesn't. She could've said 'no,' and I could have left," Alfonseca told WTKR . When asked if he would have left, he said "Of course. What else would I do?"

The note, which was posted on Instagram, read, "I need 150,000 bonds right NOW!! Please. Police take 3 to 4 minutes to get here. I would appreciate if you ring the alarm a minute after I am gonemake sure the money doesn't BLOW UP ON MY WAY OUT." He ends the letter with a smiley face.

He recorded the incident on his cellphone and posted videos and photo of the note online. Videos show the teller putting stacks of cash in a bag. Officers picked up Alfonseca 20 minutes after he left, carrying a gym bag full of money.

Alfonseca told the station that asking for money isn't a crime. He said he believes he'll be found innocent. He said he wouldn't have posted if he'd committed a crime.

It was unclear whether he had a lawyer to contact for further comment. He is due in court on June 12. A prosecutor has not been assigned to the case yet.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/05/07/accused-bank-robber-reportedly-says-innocent-because-didnt-demand-money/?intcmp=latestnews

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Nona62
Professor Silent
link   seeder  Nona62    9 years ago

Alfonseca told the station that asking for money isn't a crime. He said he believes he'll be found innocent. He said he wouldn't have posted if he'd committed a crime.

Kavika
Professor Principal
link   Kavika     9 years ago

This could get really interesting.

I'm heading to the local bank now, with a ''pretty please'' note for some money.

Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom
Professor Guide
link   Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom    9 years ago

Oh yeah? Well I'm headed to the bank with a note that says, "Pretty, pretty, please." Let's meet back here in an hour and see what's what. The house (Nona) gets 10%.

Kavika
Professor Principal

Deal!!!

Nona62
Professor Silent

Well...I'm going to the bank with a note that says...."Pretty... pretty please with sugar on top"!

Nona62
Professor Silent

What??? Only 10% ???? Oh well, at least I get something......

Kavika
Professor Principal

Well, it seems that our local bank doesn't have a sense of humor. They called ''Boss Hog and Bull Connor''....Being extra quick I escaped,and remain on the loose.Smile.gif

Video at 11.

Professor Guide

I was chased down the street by this fool:

1680_discussions.jpg Good news: He let me go.

Bad news: I have a date tomorrow night.

Kavika
Professor Principal

''I have date tomorrow night.'' LMAO......

Look at the bright side, you have a choice between Barney's.

Barney_2265600b.jpg

Nona62
Professor Silent

24.gif 24.gif 24.gif 24.gif 24.gif 24.gif 24.gif

jennilee
Freshman Silent
link   jennilee    9 years ago
SMAAB...watch out! Thelma Lou will not be happy!!

Professor Guide

I'll take the guy in purple.

Kavika
Professor Principal

Let us know how it goes Sister...On second thought, it may be more information than I need....

An interracial/interspecies date. LOLOLOL

Professor Guide

I think I could outrun her if I needed to. Maybe. Sort of. I think.

Nona62
Professor Silent

( I don't blame you for picking the purple Barney)

Nona62
Professor Silent

Sure you can.....RUN!!