╌>

Kim Jong Un Insulted Donald Trump And Taught America A New Word At The Same Time

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  jwc2blue  •  7 years ago  •  15 comments

Kim Jong Un Insulted Donald Trump And Taught America A New Word At The Same Time

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/kim-jong-un-donald-trump-dotard_us_59c46bfee4b01cc57ff114e5?ncid=inblnkushpmg00000009

Here’s what “dotard” means.

President Donald Trump called Kim Jong Un “rocket man” earlier this week, and now the North Korean dictator has returned fire.

Kim gave Trump a nickname of his own ― and it’s one that sent Americans scrambling for a dictionary.

“I will surely and definitely tame the mentally deranged dotard with fire,” Kim said in a statement released by the North Korean government Thursday.

While the statement was full of choice words for Trump ― calling him “unfit,” “rogue” and “gangster” ― it was the word “dotard,” used twice, that seemed to catch everyone’s attention. 

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2  JohnRussell    7 years ago

I'm worried about the image that is created by Trump matching wits, and vice versa, with a hermit dictator.

The number of people capable of besting Trump in a battle of wits is vast enough already.

"You're a Rocket Man"

"No, you're a dotard"

"No you are"

"No you are"

bla bla bla

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
2.1  Hal A. Lujah  replied to  JohnRussell @2    7 years ago

Trump is paging through his thesaurus as we speak to one up his formidable opponent.  He knows words.  He has the best words.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2.1.1  JohnRussell  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @2.1    7 years ago

assuming he knows what the word "thesauras" means.

i think it's 50-50

Kavika
Professor Principal
3  Kavika     7 years ago

I love the word. Had to look it up and now it's going to be part of my vocabulary...

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
3.2  Hal A. Lujah  replied to  Kavika @3    7 years ago

It's a little covfefe for my tastes.

Willjay9
Freshman Silent
3.3  Willjay9  replied to  Kavika @3    7 years ago

While looking up the word I also found another interesting word that used to be part of common English language as well......trumpery! I means things that look good but are basically worthless! Had a good chuckle out of that one!

Willjay9
Freshman Silent
3.3.2  Willjay9  replied to    7 years ago

I came up with the word trumping a right after the election. It's basically someone who spouts off what Trump is going to do to any minority especially to Hispanics. It came about while I was waiting to get to get my drivers license renewed. This guy came in with his MAGA hat being belligerent to every Hispanic person he saw in there to the point of threatening them. His 5 ft 8 inch ass finally came up to a 6ft 2in Seminole with that crap......needless to say he got the nap he was asking for! When someone asked me what happened I told him the guy was Trumping and got knocked out for his trouble!

96WS6
Junior Quiet
4  96WS6    7 years ago

No Tard like a Dotard I always say.