╌>

Breaking News

Category:  The Zoo

By:  dean-moriarty  •  7 years ago  •  15 comments

Breaking News

Millions of kids are reporting being inappropriately fondled by Santa Claus. The suspected perpetrator also goes by the alias names of Saint Nicholas, Saint Nick, Kris Kringle, Father Christmas, or simply Santa. Suspect could be armed and is considered dangerous. Suspect has been known to wear disguises including fake beards. Last seen traveling in a North direction in a red sleigh. 

0FA4F26EB97C408EAF7A04555C012CBB.jpeg

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Dean Moriarty
Professor Quiet
1  author  Dean Moriarty    7 years ago

Contact 1-800-Crime-Stoppers if you have information that could help in the investigation. 

PJ
Masters Quiet
1.1  PJ  replied to  Dean Moriarty @1    7 years ago

Santa ........ Smanta.  I'm more concerned about the creep sneaking into my house and my kid's room claiming to be looking for teeth while paying off the kids to keep quiet.

nightwalker
Sophomore Silent
3  nightwalker    7 years ago

He has diplomatic immunity, the sneaky bugger he's a good will ambassador for any number of countries. No way to convict him, even if they could catch him.

I'm afraid he'll never stop, never be caught and will become another famous outlaw riding off into legend.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
3.1  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  nightwalker @3    7 years ago

Each year he's spotted by the DEW Line, and his arrival over Canada is announced by the monitors there.

Kavika
Professor Principal
4  Kavika     7 years ago

Stop the manhunt or Claus hunt. Rudolph and the gang turned him him.

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
5  Hal A. Lujah    7 years ago

Santa’s looking to get all up in your chimney.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
6  Buzz of the Orient    7 years ago

With all those molestation accusations, from now on he'll have to greet the kids from behind a bank-teller's window.

321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu
Sophomore Guide
7  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu     7 years ago

You know while this is a funny "idea".

But, sadly it probably does happen that some children, do get fondled by some bad santas.

Petafiles are known for looking for this kind of oppertunities. 

So maybe this isn't quite so funny after all.  

sorry 

livefreeordie
Junior Silent
7.1  livefreeordie  replied to  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu @7    7 years ago

they give me a bad reputation

It Is ME
Masters Guide
8  It Is ME    7 years ago

Ban Christmas.....It's "Offensive to other religions".....and .... whatever else you want to call "More w(h)ine less cheese" type people. ! laughing dude

Oh....by the way....Debby Friggin DOWNERS......Did you know "Cheese" has a big place in our society. It means to Fucking "SMILE" once-and-awhile ! Big hugs

Constant "Pouty Faces" are such DOWNERS ! crying