╌>

A Study In Contrast

Category:  Other

Via:  larry-hampton  •  7 years ago  •  32 comments

A Study In Contrast

A healer and uniter compared to an injurer and divider. 

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Larry Hampton
Professor Participates
1  seeder  Larry Hampton    7 years ago

Lest some forget what a REAL leader is.

Kavika
Professor Principal
1.1  Kavika   replied to  Larry Hampton @1    7 years ago
Lest some forget what a REAL leader is.

BINGO

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
1.4  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Larry Hampton @1    7 years ago

For the benefit of those who are unable to open YouTube (and since I cannot tell from the comments below), do you mind actually providing a text caption about who you mean?

Larry Hampton
Professor Participates
1.4.1  seeder  Larry Hampton  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @1.4    7 years ago

Video #1 : Joe Biden Speaks With Meghan McCain About His Late Son Beau's Battle With Cancer | The View 

Video #2 : All the Times Trump Has Called for Violence at His Rallies

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
1.4.2  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Larry Hampton @1.4.1    7 years ago

Thank you.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2  JohnRussell    7 years ago

When the next presidential campaign starts in mid 2019 Biden will be close to 77 years old. Even Biden knows that is too old when people are clamoring for younger national leadership. It would be fun to see him take on Trump though. 

Larry Hampton
Professor Participates
2.1  seeder  Larry Hampton  replied to  JohnRussell @2    7 years ago

While it's unrealistic to expect to see Biden in the next election, it would indeed be enjoyable to see such. Biden is a thousand-fold more presidential in ten minutes on the frickin' View, than Trump has been his entire year in office.

Dean Moriarty
Professor Quiet
2.1.1  Dean Moriarty  replied to  Larry Hampton @2.1    7 years ago

Biden ran for president twice and fell flat on his face both times, He was  as bad as a candidate as he was as Vice President. 

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
2.1.2  arkpdx  replied to  Dean Moriarty @2.1.1    7 years ago
He was  as bad as a candidate as he was as Vice President. 

That may very well be true but he would still have been a better candidate than the last democrat presidential candidate. Shoot the last democrat to run for president couldnt even beat a reality tv host. 

Krishna
Professor Expert
2.1.3  Krishna  replied to  Dean Moriarty @2.1.1    7 years ago
Biden ran for president twice and fell flat on his face both times, He was  as bad as a candidate as he was as Vice President.

There's no way to prove it...but having followed the election fairly closely, there's little doubt in my mind that it Biden had run instead of Hillary, he would have won the election.

Spikegary
Junior Quiet
3  Spikegary    7 years ago

So, what's the answer?  Hillary 3.0?  I've been asking for a while if the Dems have learned anything in the last year.  I haven't seen much besides 'attack Trump'.  Who will be the standard bearer for the next election?  I know the Repubs are stuck with Trump through their own bad choices and lapses in judgement. 

Larry Hampton
Professor Participates
3.1  seeder  Larry Hampton  replied to  Spikegary @3    7 years ago

Hillary Clinton is an elitist completely outta touch with the reality faced by average Americans. That in no way changes the fact that Trump is an incompetent creepy fool who entirely deserves all the derision directed at him.

Spikegary
Junior Quiet
3.1.1  Spikegary  replied to  Larry Hampton @3.1    7 years ago

Well, Larry, I understand that, but you didn't address my question.

Larry Hampton
Professor Participates
3.1.2  seeder  Larry Hampton  replied to  Spikegary @3.1.1    7 years ago

I'm not sure what the Democrats are gonna (can) do, nor do the republicans have a viable answer either. The populace outrage that Trump tapped into is real, and as we have have seen, very dynamic. My impression is that it won't matter really who the Parties pick, as they all will continue to foist whatever BS they want, if it keeps them in power. Until Americans are sick of being cogs in the corporate machinery, and revolt against a system that exploits average Americans into continually filling the coffers of the wealthiest, we will suffer this miasma of drudgery, and condemn our children and grandchildren to the same. If more had the balls to have voted "No Confidence" this last election, it could have started the ball rolling to begin a major overhaul of our political system. Presently we are doomed to failure; the direction we are headed is unsustainable, completely careless about all except for the wealthiest among us. I say it is time to not just send DC a message, but to send them an eviction notice. 

Larry Hampton
Professor Participates
3.1.4  seeder  Larry Hampton  replied to  LMM @3.1.3    7 years ago

In June, when the Financial Choice Act was passed, it became painfully obvious that we were not only not pulling outta the nosedive, but were instead hitting the gas, insuring on an even quicker crash into the cliff. When Americans wake up one morning and the entire economic system is in collapse, the first finger pointed needs to be at the mirror.

Krishna
Professor Expert
3.2  Krishna  replied to  Spikegary @3    7 years ago
So, what's the answer?  Hillary 3.0?

Hillary is definitely not the answer! (In fact, she's part of the problem :-(

It Is ME
Masters Guide
4  It Is ME    7 years ago

Yep....a Real? Groper-in-chief leader alright.

And his racist comments like "Dot heads only being at 7/11" are great !

Biden2.jpg

Biden3.jpg

Biden4.jpg

Biden5.jpg

Biden6.jpg

Biden 1.jpg

Biden 4.jpg

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
4.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  It Is ME @4    7 years ago

And this is only one of the reasons I don't see him as a viable candidate in 2020

It Is ME
Masters Guide
4.1.1  It Is ME  replied to  Trout Giggles @4.1    7 years ago

If you really listened to him over the years....he isn't as smart as people thought he was. He's a Trump tweet, when he's allowed to open his mouth without supervision.

Galen Marvin Ross
Sophomore Participates
5  Galen Marvin Ross    7 years ago

Let's face it, just like the Republicans, the Democrats will have to come up with someone who isn't the current choices.