╌>

DEATH PENALTY CASE APPROPRIATE AGAINST COMEY, MCCABE, ROSENSTEIN…

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  capt-cave-man  •  6 years ago  •  109 comments

DEATH PENALTY CASE APPROPRIATE AGAINST COMEY, MCCABE, ROSENSTEIN…

Death Penalty Case Appropriate Against Comey, McCabe, Rosenstein...

Former FBI Director James Comey (top right), former Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe (middle right) and Deputy AG Rod Rosenstein (bottom right) should all face a death penalty gurney

It now seems obvious that James Comey, Andrew McCabe and Rod Rosenstein committed treason.

How obvious? Well, we conducted a small poll on  Facebook  and  Twitter  asking, “Has the FBI committed treason over the past two years?” And 94% answered “Yes.”  (We are now conducting new polls on  Facebook  and  Twitter  asking if the death penalty should be sought against Comey, McCabe and Rosenstein.)

Meanwhile, the requirement for a federal grand jury to return an indictment is as low as 55% and at most 75%, depending on size. Further, those grand jurors only need to find that there is probable cause to believe that the accused may have committed the act for which they are to be charged — a much lower burden of proof than beyond a reasonable doubt.

So, the issue doesn’t seem to be whether or not there should be treason charges, but how those charges should be prosecuted. I’m writing to argue that we need a special counsel to try these case(s) and that the death penalty should be sought.

https://www.infowars.com/death-penalty-case-appropriate-against-comey-mccabe-rosenstein/

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Capt. Cave Man
Freshman Silent
1  seeder  Capt. Cave Man    6 years ago

If found guilty, the treason these 3 have committed against the United States would easily warrant the death penalty.

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
1.1  igknorantzrulz  replied to  Capt. Cave Man @1    6 years ago

"the death penalty should be sought."

for Trump as well when he IS found Guilty ?

Capt. Cave Man
Freshman Silent
1.1.1  seeder  Capt. Cave Man  replied to  igknorantzrulz @1.1    6 years ago
for Trump as well when he IS found Guilty ?

Depends on what he was found guilty of, obviously.  But, this article is about the treason of Comey, McCabe, and Rosenstein.

MrFrost
Professor Expert
1.1.4  MrFrost  replied to  NORMAN-D @1.1.2    6 years ago

IMG_20171029_205658.jpg

MrFrost
Professor Expert
1.1.5  MrFrost  replied to  NORMAN-D @1.1.3    6 years ago

IMG_20170921_192808.jpg

MrFrost
Professor Expert
1.1.6  MrFrost  replied to  NORMAN-D @1.1.2    6 years ago

IMG_20170531_092552.jpg

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
1.1.9  igknorantzrulz  replied to  Have Opinion Will Travel @1.1.7    6 years ago
After Hillary

What,... you'd consider going back to men ?

MrFrost
Professor Expert
1.1.10  MrFrost  replied to  NORMAN-D @1.1.8    6 years ago
Deleted for context. jwc2blue

Can you back up with facts what you posted? No. You can't. I can. Also, did you not get the memo? Pretty sure that you were warned about calling me by my screen name and nothing else? 

MrFrost
Professor Expert
1.1.12  MrFrost  replied to  NORMAN-D @1.1.11    6 years ago

NORMAN-D, what is your obsession with Hillary? Be careful, this article has nothing to do with her, and one person has already been warned about being off topic...  A few weeks from now, maybe the right wing media will get around to letting you know that.....Hillary LOST the election. Pretty sad that the only way you can defend your messiah is by bringing up Hillary. Sad...sad....sad... 

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
1.1.15  igknorantzrulz  replied to  Have Opinion Will Travel @1.1.13    6 years ago
slick Willy

can you really blame "slick Willy" for wanting to be free Willy,

and get his Willy slicked in other gushing young & old geyser's , or is it   geezers ? 

MrFrost
Professor Expert
1.1.16  MrFrost  replied to  Have Opinion Will Travel @1.1.14    6 years ago
So how much is Hillary paying you.

For what? The truth? I give that out for free.. Want some? 

Rex Block
Freshman Silent
1.1.17  Rex Block  replied to  MrFrost @1.1.16    6 years ago

Hillary is so much fun to make fun off, and it pisses off the left wingers.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.1.18  JohnRussell  replied to  Rex Block @1.1.17    6 years ago
Hillary is so much fun to make fun off

Comment deleted for skirting the CoC. jwc2blue

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.1.20  JohnRussell  replied to  Release The Kraken @1.1.19    6 years ago

LOL. I am known for spelling almost perfectly while having one half of my brain tied behind my back. 

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
1.1.22  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  NORMAN-D @1.1.8    6 years ago

Norman,

OK asking politely again.. MrFrost would like to be called MrFrost. Please only call him that. 

Capt. Cave Man
Freshman Silent
1.1.23  seeder  Capt. Cave Man  replied to  MrFrost @1.1.10    6 years ago
Pretty sure that you were warned about calling me by my screen name and nothing else?

Pretty sure Frost is your screen name, so lighten up.

I'm pretty sure that MrFrost has request to be refered to as MrFrost. So either use his screen name per his request or don't call him anything, jwc2blue.

Capt. Cave Man
Freshman Silent
1.1.24  seeder  Capt. Cave Man  replied to  Capt. Cave Man @1.1.23    6 years ago
jwc2blue.

You see my screen name?  I am requesting that you never call me any of the rather unique things you've called me in the past, and just call me by my exact screen name, if you don't, I expect you to delete yourself.

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
1.1.25  Jasper2529  replied to  Capt. Cave Man @1.1.24    6 years ago
I am requesting that you never call me any of the rather unique things you've called me in the past, and just call me by my exact screen name,

I agree. This is an excellent caveat that all users should follow. 

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
1.1.29  igknorantzrulz  replied to  NORMAN-D @1.1.28    6 years ago

STOP Already

So THIS agent is 100% non biased and incorruptible(didn't even bother to read it, I'm taking the rights approach) and

ANY AGENT

that would DARE accuse your president GOD, is obviously corrupted and can't be believed

Well Putin has apparently won again.

Trump has successfully putin sum doubt into our FBI and our DOJ

but

only into closed little minds so small

Can YOU show USAll YOUR birth certificate ?

JBB
Professor Principal
1.1.30  JBB  replied to  igknorantzrulz @1.1.29    6 years ago

The real breaking news today is that the same gop colluding Russian hackers who conspired with Trump to circumvent the sanctions Obama placed on Russia for their illegal involvement in hacking the Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee were actually successful in hacking somewhere between five and ten state's voter systems during the 2016 election. So, Vlad Putin and the Russians said to Trump and Company, "We will insure Trump is elected if you promise to quash Obama's sanctions and have the US Justice Department and Department of Homeland Security and State Department and especially the Executive Branch of Trump's administration drop all investigations into and sanctions for Russian hacking and manipulation of the US electoral process". That is what is called a quid pro quo, a you do this and we will do that kind of illegal collusion with an enemy to the detriment of the USA and its Peoples...?

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
1.1.31  igknorantzrulz  replied to  JBB @1.1.30    6 years ago
That is what is called a quid pro quo, a you do this and we will do that kind of illegal collusion with an enemy to the detriment of the USA and its Peoples...?

Why the question mark.

What you described, Mueller WILL PROVE.

Knowing we had these 5-10 states hacked, WHY would we need those silly sanctions, sold by silly Senators and Reps,       500+ > 5    

stupidly sold to our Sally in Chief, who can't see the see for sure, even when he's been seen for sure, selling US out the Soviets, from shore to SURE!

This IS the BIGGEST THREAT (IMHO) facing US today.

What has the Sally in Chief done besides attempt to lift EXISTING sanctions, FAIL to pass the new SANTIONS, HE HIMSELF SIGNED INTO LAW, not even mention it for the most part, and when mentioned, still tries to implement

Doubt, as to Russia's involvement in our election process.

There SHOULD BE A DEATH PENALTY FOR TRUMP !

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.1.35  Tessylo  replied to  MrFrost @1.1.4    6 years ago

He just posted a new lie about this 'scandal'  Norm D that is

Galen Marvin Ross
Sophomore Participates
1.1.37  Galen Marvin Ross  replied to  NORMAN-D @1.1.32    6 years ago

Isn't it funny, (strange), that it's the "Dems" and, "Lefties" on here that are defending Republican appointees and, it is the "Right" that are trying to convict them without a trial?

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.2  Tessylo  replied to  Capt. Cave Man @1    6 years ago

'How obvious? Well, we conducted a small poll on  Facebook  and  Twitter  asking, “Has the FBI committed treason over the past two years?”'

A small poll.  Such a valid method!

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
1.2.1  Ozzwald  replied to  Tessylo @1.2    6 years ago
A small poll.  Such a valid method!

A small poll on Infowar's Facebook page.  Talk about a skewed polling group!!!

Galen Marvin Ross
Sophomore Participates
1.3  Galen Marvin Ross  replied to  Capt. Cave Man @1    6 years ago

Facebook, Twitter and, Infowars? laughing dude laughing dude laughing dude

Really good sources there. laughing dude crazy

MrFrost
Professor Expert
2  MrFrost    6 years ago

Infowars? Really? LMAO

JBB
Professor Principal
3  JBB    6 years ago

At long last has Alex Jones no decency? Please note it is rock solid Republicans being purged from Justice...

Olde Joe McCarthy would be proud of the gop today. History won't be kind to those pushing this kind of shit.

MrFrost
Professor Expert
3.1  MrFrost  replied to  JBB @3    6 years ago
At long last has Alex Jones no decency?

Nope, he never had any to start with. He was the idiot that started the pizzagate BS. The only REAL fake news story I have ever seen. Think about it JBB, this is how gullible the trump supporters are. They actually believed that the Clinton's were running a child sex ring, out of the basement of a pizza parlor in DOWNTOWN MANHATTAN, and the pizza place didn't even have a basement. But these idiots bought it hook, line and sinker. Just like some people STILL think the Clinton's sold Russia uranium....even though it's been debunked over and over again, (and it's not possible to do so in the first place). But hey, trump does love his uneducated voters. 

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
3.1.1  igknorantzrulz  replied to  MrFrost @3.1    6 years ago

Manhattan  or  DC  ?

but point taken

MrFrost
Professor Expert
3.1.2  MrFrost  replied to  igknorantzrulz @3.1.1    6 years ago
Manhattan  or  DC  ?

The original story said Manhattan. But either way, it's just plain stupid. It really does sadden me that there are actual, human beings that believed that BS. Alex Jones should be tried for attempted murder and thrown in prison. 

JBB
Professor Principal
3.1.4  JBB  replied to  NORMAN-D @3.1.3    6 years ago
Give it a rest....Nobody gives a shit about that worn out story,

That is just about what we would all expect all of those American trolls who spread that lousy no good lying piece of Russian propaganda onto American social media just before our electon last November would be saying about that particular bloody stain upon the American far right right about now. Wouldn't you think so, too?

Larry Hampton
Professor Participates
4  Larry Hampton    6 years ago

Our justice and government are administered by the constitution; and, the rule of Law not (thankfully) Facebook and Twitter. Plus, both of those platforms were infiltrated by Russian "alternative news" that retards gobbled up like candy. 

MrFrost
Professor Expert
4.1  MrFrost  replied to  Larry Hampton @4    6 years ago

Yep, when I look for facts, I go to twitter and facebook. LOL The only people on twitter that voted in that retarded poll are people that actually follow infowhores in the first place, so of course their poll was swung in their favor. Normal people don't follow garbage like infowhores. 

Rex Block
Freshman Silent
4.2  Rex Block  replied to  Larry Hampton @4    6 years ago
both of those platforms were infiltrated by Russian "alternative news" that retards gobbled up like candy

Yep, those retard Democrat dummies will fall for everything.

MrFrost
Professor Expert
4.2.1  MrFrost  replied to  Rex Block @4.2    6 years ago
Yep, those retard Democrat dummies will fall for everything.

It's not dems falling for bullshit like pizzagate and uranium one. That's the trumpettes falling for that ridiculous crap. 

MrFrost
Professor Expert
5  MrFrost    6 years ago

Trump says that it's "treasonous" to not stand up and gush over him and low and behold, an article shows up screaming, "treason!!!!!". Trump speaks and the trump trolls fall right in line. You know what is treasonous? A president that conspires with an enemy nation to win an election. And I was told that it's a violation of the CoC to wish death? But I am guessing that this is somehow ok? Sure it is. 

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
8  bbl-1    6 years ago

And yet again more undisputable proof that the 'Russian bot bait' is alive and well.

Quislings are among us.

Ender
Professor Principal
8.1  Ender  replied to  bbl-1 @8    6 years ago

Sick and sad that some would celebrate the idea of being able to put political opponents to death.

This would not have been allowed to stand on the site I came from.

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
8.1.1  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  Ender @8.1    6 years ago

Ender I don't know where you came from... but I have read death wishing on political figures here and the other place on both sides of the political fence. It would be nicer if people didn't feel the need to be so nasty, but there you have it. 

On the other hand, if you are upset by this, make it known during the updating of the CoC next week. 

Ender
Professor Principal
8.1.2  Ender  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @8.1.1    6 years ago

I came from NV and yes they would have taken this down. Any death wishing was a cause for deleted comments leading to suspension.

Next week? That should be fun....

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
8.1.3  bbl-1  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @8.1.1    6 years ago

True.  There is 'death wishing' everywhere.  But, there are far more Richard Spencers', White Nationalists, Nazis and Ku Kluxers infiltrating one political spectrum than the other.

None the less, this...............post stands against everything America is supposed to be.

This is my opinion.

Ender
Professor Principal
8.1.5  Ender  replied to  Release The Kraken @8.1.4    6 years ago

I was speaking of another site. As a matter of fact there is one member here that was suspended for saying they would tie someone, that was not a member, to a tree.

Here it is allowed apparently.

Capt. Cave Man
Freshman Silent
8.1.7  seeder  Capt. Cave Man  replied to  Ender @8.1.2    6 years ago
I came from NV and yes they would have taken this down. Any death wishing was a cause for deleted comments leading to suspension.

No, it would not have been taken down, First of all, it is not deathwishing, this article says a death penalty case would be appropriate for the crimes they committed, if they were found guilty of said crimes.. And that is 100% accurate.  Also, on NV, you had to wish death on a member, for it to be a bannable offense.

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
8.1.8  igknorantzrulz  replied to  Capt. Cave Man @8.1.7    6 years ago
on NV, you had to wish death on a member, for it to be a bannable offense.

Not even

I got suspended for comparing another member to a 71 Ford Pinto.

I was comparing him to possibly being a flaming idiot when rear ended (in his car), not wishing death upon anyone, but that's when we still had mods

I've been accused here for telling someone to hold their breath.

Posters have to get over themselves. Cause whether David Smith, Jim Jones, Zeff Patel, or igknorantzrulz, I don't wish

N E ONE TO DIE       I wish for them to see the damn TRUTH.

and it's frustrating as hell, watching people get sucked in, despite all the 'TRUE' facts , LOGIC, and REASON,

showing how RIDICULOUS this POTUS and the Republicans have become.

It's a TOTAL JOKE, but many of US are not laughing, nor do we find it the least bit amusing.

We are SICK of watching the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA become so DIVIDED via

LIE after

LIE AFTER LIE         

and what ive found to be the main common denominator to our IGNORANT AMERICA...

STUPID FUX 'NEWS'         Something I truly wish WOULD DIE

Capt. Cave Man
Freshman Silent
8.1.9  seeder  Capt. Cave Man  replied to  igknorantzrulz @8.1.8    6 years ago

What you accuse the Republicans of, is exactly what we accuse the Democrats of, we saw Obama as the most divisive POTUS this nation has ever seen.

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
8.1.10  igknorantzrulz  replied to  Capt. Cave Man @8.1.9    6 years ago
we saw Obama as the most divisive POTUS this nation has ever seen

Just curious, where to you get the majority of your news ?

No reply required (If too personal)

Capt. Cave Man
Freshman Silent
8.1.11  seeder  Capt. Cave Man  replied to  igknorantzrulz @8.1.10    6 years ago
Just curious, where to you get the majority of your news ?

96.5, WDBO, news radio out of Orlando Florida.

It is extremely rare for me to watch TV.  I hear it on the radio, then I look it up on the internet to see what I can find out about the things I'm interested in.

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
8.1.12  igknorantzrulz  replied to  Capt. Cave Man @8.1.11    6 years ago

Thank you

not familiar with it though

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
8.1.13  igknorantzrulz  replied to  Capt. Cave Man @8.1.11    6 years ago
96.5, WDBO

I see they carry Sean Hannity.

I'm sure there is no coincidence that some other network mentioned, does as well.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
9  JohnRussell    6 years ago

Are we allowed to say the seed is incredibly stupid?

If not, too bad. 

Rex Block
Freshman Silent
9.1  Rex Block  replied to  JohnRussell @9    6 years ago

Nope. I think it's funny and to the point. Some people are going to do some hard time. The investigations are just getting, and it's all the Democrats fault. 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
9.1.1  JohnRussell  replied to  Rex Block @9.1    6 years ago

You are deluded. You have to stop using Fox News and Breitbart for your information. They leave you helpless. 

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
9.1.2  bbl-1  replied to  JohnRussell @9.1.1    6 years ago

Aw, delusion is sometimes a good thing.  I'm still under the delusion that Taylor Swift is going to visit me, take me out to dinner and..........................

snorkel

Tessylo
Professor Principal
9.1.4  Tessylo  replied to    6 years ago

'liberal talking about delusion is HYSTERICAL.

To wit: "Madame President" and "No way Trump beaks the dumbass blue wall"

Haha. Dimwit democrats are all deluded.'

I'm having trouble deciphering your babbling

crazy

Tessylo
Professor Principal
9.1.7  Tessylo  replied to  NORMAN-D @9.1.6    6 years ago

Not from you or your babbling bud

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
9.1.8  igknorantzrulz  replied to  NORMAN-D @9.1.6    6 years ago

iIm all in   and from your muther truckin friend as well

Capt. Cave Man
Freshman Silent
9.1.9  seeder  Capt. Cave Man  replied to  Tessylo @9.1.7    6 years ago
Not from you or your babbling bud

If you are not interested in discussion, then why are you here?

Tessylo
Professor Principal
9.1.12  Tessylo  replied to  NORMAN-D @9.1.10    6 years ago
'Probably waiting for the 'dealer' to show up...or the mail to arrive...it's that time of the month, when welfare is disbursed to the parasite class.'

Sounds like you're describing Donald Rump's supporters to a T

Capt. Cave Man
Freshman Silent
9.2  seeder  Capt. Cave Man  replied to  JohnRussell @9    6 years ago
Are we allowed to say the seed is incredibly stupid?

Are we allowed to say you've never seeded anything worth reading?  Whatever.

luther28
Sophomore Silent
12  luther28    6 years ago

Definition of treason. : the offense of attempting to overthrow the government of one's country or of assisting its enemies in war; specifically : the act of levying war against the United States or adhering to or giving aid and comfort to its enemies by one who owes it allegiance

I would say, this kind of blows your notion out of the water. Not much more to say.

Capt. Cave Man
Freshman Silent
12.1  seeder  Capt. Cave Man  replied to  luther28 @12    6 years ago
I would say, this kind of blows your notion out of the water.

Hardly. These three would be charged with two of those three charges.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
13  Tessylo    6 years ago

You're so right GMR!  The red states are the parasites.