╌>

What Makes You Turn Up The Volume?

Category:  Entertainment

By:  jeremy-in-nc  •  6 years ago  •  95 comments

What makes you instinctively grab that volume knob and turn it up to "ear bleed"?  There are a few songs where this happens with me.

I think for the most part it's the beat and rhythm of the music.  I don't do it at home very much.  But in the car?  GAME ON!!!

It really doesn't matter that it's no my favorite genre of music.

Or if it's the only song from an artist.  If I like it, I'm going to try to blow some speakers.

And forget PC.  

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
1  author  Jeremy Retired in NC    6 years ago

For the genres of music I listen to, much is played loudly.  But there are a few that gets me to instinctively reach to turn it up even more.  

What songs have that effect on you?

Freefaller
Professor Quiet
1.1  Freefaller  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @1    6 years ago

If I'm driving and I can't drive 55 comes on I will both turn it up and speed up.

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
1.1.1  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  Freefaller @1.1    6 years ago
If I'm driving and I can't drive 55 comes on I will both turn it up and speed up.

Everyone does that, LOL... it's mandatory. 

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
1.1.2  KDMichigan  replied to  Freefaller @1.1    6 years ago
I can't drive 55 comes on

Every body likes Hagar. The red rocker.

but people that like VanHagar are weird.

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
1.2  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @1    6 years ago

Jeremy,

I just gotta ask you.. and you are under no obligation to respond, but your name says retired... How old are you, 'cause you are rocking it. 

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
1.2.1  author  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @1.2    6 years ago
I just gotta ask you.. and you are under no obligation to respond, but your name says retired... How old are you, 'cause you are rocking it. 

I'm 45.  I am retired.  But only from my 1st career.  I retired from the Army in July after 26 years.  

I still go to concerts with my youngest son.  We just saw Anthrax (finally after listening to them for over 30 years) with Killswitch Engage and Havok about a month ago.

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
1.2.2  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @1.2.1    6 years ago
I still go to concerts with my youngest son.  We just saw Anthrax (finally after listening to them for over 30 years) with Killswitch Engage and Havok about a month ago.

Well, I went to an Anthrax concert 30 years ago... so I guess we have something in common, LOL. I think I might have been the only female there. It was actually and Ozzy and Anthrax concert and one of the first dates I had with the hubby. 

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
1.2.3  author  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @1.2.2    6 years ago
It was actually and Ozzy and Anthrax concert

I wanted to go to that show so bad.  Just didn't have the money for the tickets.  

When I saw Anthrax last month, and Testament, Sepultura and Prong last April I was shocked that the majority of the crowd was around my age.  Even in the pit at both shows.  And there were a lot of women at both as well.  It was a pretty mixed crowd.  

Steve Ott
Professor Quiet
2  Steve Ott    6 years ago

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
2.1  author  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Steve Ott @2    6 years ago

I completely forgot about Stevie Ray Vaughn.  Good one.

Steve Ott
Professor Quiet
2.1.1  Steve Ott  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @2.1    6 years ago

Ever seen these guys?

I like this one loud!!

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
2.1.2  author  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Steve Ott @2.1.1    6 years ago

I haven't heard of them.  I like it.  THANKS!!!!

Sparty On
Professor Principal
3  Sparty On    6 years ago

Mustang Sally, Wilson picket

mustang Sally

Sparty On
Professor Principal
3.1  Sparty On  replied to  Sparty On @3    6 years ago

And I continue to date myself:

Brown eyed girl, Van Morrison

Brown eyed girl

and Suzi Q, CCR:

Suzi Q

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
3.1.1  author  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Sparty On @3.1    6 years ago
Brown eyed girl

That come on my wife's Pandora and she turned it up.  thumbs up

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
4  Greg Jones    6 years ago

I like these...especially the voices on the last one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbxgYlcNxE8   The last part of course, but the whole piece is awesome.

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
4.1  author  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Greg Jones @4    6 years ago

I think what I admire about the symphonies is that, unlike most other music genre's, the people who write that have to think about EVERY single aspect of the music and how each instrument compliments the others LIVE.  As where rock, metal, R&B, Raggae and the others aim for that kind of sound for a recording.  

It's much more difficult to be part of a symphony than a band.  It's so much more dynamic.

cjcold
Professor Quiet
4.1.1  cjcold  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @4.1    6 years ago

I beg to disagree. I've plaid in orchestras and three piece power trios. Much less pressure to be perfect in an orchestra (unless Hannibal Lector is in the audience).

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
4.1.2  author  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  cjcold @4.1.1    6 years ago

I've never played in an orchestra.  I'm looking in from the outside seeing how large some are and what it takes to be part of one.  Thanks.

Much less pressure to be perfect in an orchestra (unless Hannibal Lector is in the audience).

I can see how there would be less pressure.  And I'm not sure I'd even show if I knew Hannibal Lector was in attendance.

Steve Ott
Professor Quiet
4.2  Steve Ott  replied to  Greg Jones @4    6 years ago

This was the first version I ever heard. 

Pedro
Professor Participates
5  Pedro    6 years ago

lol. The selection is vast. I'll go with these ones though, since they're literally in the playlist I have on right now.

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
5.1  author  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Pedro @5    6 years ago

I just heard of Jinjer today via a react video.  

Pedro
Professor Participates
5.1.1  Pedro  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @5.1    6 years ago

Lost in Vegas?

But yeah, they're a stellar band. At one point I binged on their stuff for like a month straight.

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
5.1.2  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  Pedro @5.1.1    6 years ago

I binge music, too. The family hates me for it. 

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
5.1.3  author  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Pedro @5.1.1    6 years ago
Lost in Vegas?

Actually yes.  The look on their faces when she changed from clean singing (which is spectacular) to the growl is hilarious.

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
5.1.4  author  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @5.1.2    6 years ago
I bing music, too. The family hates me for it.

I do it relentlessly.  Drives my family up the wall.

cjcold
Professor Quiet
5.1.5  cjcold  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @5.1    6 years ago

Had to punch out ginger baker one night. The best drummer ever.

Pedro
Professor Participates
5.1.6  Pedro  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @5.1.2    6 years ago

lol

Pedro
Professor Participates
5.1.7  Pedro  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @5.1.3    6 years ago

I love watching their reactions. A lot of times, it reminds me of when I first heard the same songs and my own reactions to them lol.

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
5.1.8  author  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Pedro @5.1.7    6 years ago
I love watching their reactions. 

I like that they stepped out of their comfort zone for music.  

Kavika
Professor Principal
6  Kavika     6 years ago

user image
Freshman Silent
6.1    replied to  Kavika @6    6 years ago

All great stuff, thanks for posting

Kavika
Professor Principal
7  Kavika     6 years ago

Just one more.

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
7.1  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  Kavika @7    6 years ago

Excellent choice Special K

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
8  Perrie Halpern R.A.    6 years ago

before and after:

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
8.1  author  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @8    6 years ago

Cream is one that will get a boost from me and a few songs from Zeppelin.  I wasn't a U2 fan until I saw them live in 1997 in Bosnia.  One of the best show's I've been to.

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
8.1.1  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @8.1    6 years ago

Seeing U2 in Bosnia must have been amazing. I've been a fan of theirs since the beginning when I saw them in the "New Wave"clubs. 

At the same time, I was part of a hard rock copy band. I played bass for them, and we did a ton of Zep, Pink Floyd, Bad Co, etc. on Sat nights... Sundays we played weddings and Bar Mitzvahs, LOL! But it help pay those college tuition bills, and it was fun.  

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
8.1.2  author  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @8.1.1    6 years ago
Seeing U2 in Bosnia must have been amazing.

I was deployed as part of the peace keeping force.  The US offered up some 400 tickets for the multi-national forces and I was selected to go.  They had us all grouped in one area inside the Sarajevo Olympic arena.  I lost my voice for about 3 days.

I played drums in a band when I was in high school. Really wouldn't call it a band.  We got together and pretty much just made noise.

cjcold
Professor Quiet
8.1.3  cjcold  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @8.1    6 years ago

Saw some USO shows here and there. Always better to hear a band live.

Cried the night that Lowell George died.

I submit every track on Waiting For Columbus.

MrFrost
Professor Expert
9  MrFrost    6 years ago

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
9.1  author  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  MrFrost @9    6 years ago

I like Metallica's version, but I still like original Anti-Nowhere League recording better.  Just something about the raw recordings of Punk that has always grabbed me.

MrFrost
Professor Expert
9.1.1  MrFrost  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @9.1    6 years ago

Fair enough. Just trying to contribute.

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
9.1.2  author  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  MrFrost @9.1.1    6 years ago

I'm not knocking it.  I would have never heard the original if it weren't for Metallica's version. 

I do like what they did with the 3 Mercyful Fate songs.  

user image
Freshman Silent
9.2    replied to  MrFrost @9    6 years ago

In 1992 I made the mistake of taking my 15 year old son and 3 of his friend to a Metallica concert in Tulsa the boys absolutely love it head banging to every song, all I got out of it was a throbbing headache lol    

katrix
Sophomore Participates
9.3  katrix  replied to  MrFrost @9    6 years ago

I love their cover of this!

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
10  JohnRussell    6 years ago

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
10.1  JohnRussell  replied to  JohnRussell @10    6 years ago

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
10.1.1  JohnRussell  replied to  JohnRussell @10.1    6 years ago

last one

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
10.1.2  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  JohnRussell @10.1.1    6 years ago

Just saw Todd about 6 months ago, and he was great. Has a wicked sense of humor, too. 

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
10.1.3  KDMichigan  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @10.1.2    6 years ago

yrics
I fuckin shit my pants
So smell me bitch, I stink
I am smellin' like the rose
That somebody gave me on
My birthday deathbed
I am smellin' like the rose
That somebody gave me
'Cause I'm dead & bloated
Yeah, and she says it's
Natural
I feel I've come of age
When she peeks I start to run
You can't swallow what I'm
Thinkin'
Thinkin'
I run through the world
Thinkin' 'bout tomorrow
I am trampled under sole of
Another man's shoes
Guess I walked too softly
Oh yeah, and she says it's
Natural
I feel I've come of age
When she peeks I start to run
Thinkin'
Thinkin
Songwriters: DEAN DELEO, ROBERT EMILE DELEO, ERIC KRETZ, SCOTT RICHARD WEILAND
© Universal Music Publishing Group
For non-commercial use only.
Data From: LyricFind

Show related videos

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
10.1.4  KDMichigan  replied to  KDMichigan @10.1.3    6 years ago

STP though....

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
10.1.5  author  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  JohnRussell @10.1    6 years ago

I haven't heard that for years!!!!!!  Brings back a lot of memories.

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
10.1.6  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @10.1.5    6 years ago

I totally forgot about them... which is so weird, since I was just listening to "Sour Girl" and "Interstate Love Song". 

Also I would add this to my list...  and this one is for the author of this fun article and oddly kind of timely:

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
10.1.7  author  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @10.1.6    6 years ago

I never really could find much in that genre that I liked.  Nirvana's first release and a few songs.  I do like Jeremy.  The story it tells is depressing though.  There is a thrash band from England called Acid Reign with a song called Thoughtful Sleep with a similar story.  Kind of depressing now that I think about them both.

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
10.1.9  author  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Release The Kraken @10.1.8    6 years ago

DUDE GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!!!  Been listening to D.R.I. all day today.

katrix
Sophomore Participates
10.1.10  katrix  replied to  KDMichigan @10.1.4    6 years ago

Their new singer works, from what little I've heard .. just Meadow so far.

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
11  KDMichigan    6 years ago

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
11.1  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  KDMichigan @11    6 years ago

There I fixed it!! To embed videos got to the icon next to the smiley, chose "Youtube" and put just the video's url into the blank spot and hit embed. Done!

katrix
Sophomore Participates
11.2  katrix  replied to  KDMichigan @11    6 years ago

Sick lyrics  - the old meaning of sick - but I've never been emotionally attached to the lyrics of every single song, and I love that one.

Just like Nirvana's Polly song.

Old Hermit
Sophomore Silent
12  Old Hermit    6 years ago

"I think for the most part it's the beat and rhythm of the music."

Agreed! 

Maybe it's Mick's drumming or the USC Marching Band, well for what ever reason, when Tusk comes on I tend to turn it up to 11.

Same thing happens to me with much of their other stuff as well like, "The Chain", and much of their work from back to their early, "raw blues" days.

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
12.1  author  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Old Hermit @12    6 years ago

I never heard Shake Your Money Maker.  I'm going to have to try to find it now.

Old Hermit
Sophomore Silent
12.1.1  Old Hermit  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @12.1    6 years ago

I never heard Shake Your Money Maker

I'm going to have to try to find it now.

Just look for any Fleetwood Mac from the late 60's, right after Peter Green and Mick left John Mayall's, "The Bluesbreakers" , to form Fleetwood Mac.

There was a slide guitarist named Jeremy Spencer that gave the original Fleetwood Mac a lot of its energy.

I didn't get to see Fleetwood Mac live until Bob Welch was their lead, (twice with Buckingham and Nicks fronting), but I did hear that during the Spencer years he would do a 2 or 3 song set as an Elvis Presley impersonator, suit and all, and that Mick had a dildo tide to the front of his bass drum just to get the bar crowds they were playing to back then a JUMPING . (lol)

Fleetwood Mac’s Mick Fleetwood: ‘We brought a massive dildo onstage for our first shows’

Talking to Playboy , the drummer and band’s founding member said that he and bassist John McVie had been so determined to make an impression that they incorporated a “massive” black sex toy to spice up their early gigs.

He said:

We wanted to stand out from all the other Englishmen playing traditional blues, so we never held back. I used to play with a massive dildo stuck to the top of my bass drum so the thing would wiggle front and centre through the entire set.

Fleetwood also detailed how the phallic-substitute came in handy for some of their set choices, adding: “We used to cover Elvis [Presley], and for John’s number he’d pull his bass up high and put that thing through his zipper. He’d be there doing Elvis’ hubba-hubba routine with this massive black cock hanging out of his trousers.”

A little Spencer in Elvis voice;

Some early Fleetwood Mac stuff where Jeremy Spencer is ether reeving it up or just having fun like his song, "Blood on the Floor", a tongue in cheek tribute to country and western music.  These I like to play loud.

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
12.2  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  Old Hermit @12    6 years ago

Ark,

There are too many Fleetwood Mac songs that I love to list. Great choice.

MrFrost
Professor Expert
13  MrFrost    6 years ago

Well, my donation met with ridicule....So, I shall add another....so I can be ridiculed more...

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
13.1  author  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  MrFrost @13    6 years ago

Why would you be ridiculed for a classic like that?  There is very little that comes close to combining two legends like that.

My daughter says I embarrass her when I crank Under Pressure up and sing (ok it's closer to screaming) at the top of my lungs.

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
13.1.1  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @13.1    6 years ago
My daughter says I embarrass her when I crank Under Pressure up and sing (ok it's closer to screaming) at the top of my lungs.

Is it the music, or you singing to it? 

I have twin 23 year olds and the love our Music. They even love vinyl and have turntables. Of course I do have one that loves Rihanna, so have taken to just mocking her. Call it role reversal. 

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
13.1.2  author  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @13.1.1    6 years ago
Is it the music, or you singing to it? 

I think it's my "singing" along with me dancing (looks more like somebody having a seizure) while driving.  

I have twin 23 year olds and the love our Music. They even love vinyl and have turntables. Of course I do have one that loves Rihanna, so have taken to just mocking her. Call it role reversal. 

My daughter (21) like Black Veil Brides (and she is the reason I do as well), Black Sabbath, Ozzy, 21 Pilots, Pierce the Veil.  My oldest son (18) like dubstep.  To this day I still don't know how.  My youngest son (16) listens to much of what I listen to.  He's the one that got me going to concerts again and lets ME know when a new album is coming out.  My wife listens to damn near EVERYTHING.  Regardless of when it come out.  Everything from The Comodores to Metallica.  My taste is like hers but also extends to Black Metal (Mayhem, Satyricon), Death Metal (Deicide, Sinister) and Symphonic Metal (Xandria, Delain)

There is always music playing in our house.  

katrix
Sophomore Participates
13.1.3  katrix  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @13.1.2    6 years ago

Hey there!  I was about to post a link to one of my favorites ... Chris Cornell doing one of his last new songs, Nearly Forgot My Broken Heart. 

Then while I was logging into NT, it went into his solo of Nothing Compares 2U ... damnit.  I need a glass of wine and a couple of Chris Cornell songs and a few tears, then I'll be back to chime in more and see what others crank up.

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
13.1.4  igknorantzrulz  replied to  katrix @13.1.3    6 years ago

The Day I tried to live, I wallowed in the dirty mud,

with all the other pigz

katrix
Sophomore Participates
13.1.5  katrix  replied to  igknorantzrulz @13.1.4    6 years ago

Listening to it now ;)

I saw STP live once with Scott Wieland, and once with Chester Bennington (where I also saw Nothing More for the first, and hopefully nowhere near the last, time).  I hope I get a chance to see them again with their new singer - and that's pretty rare, that a band so unique can find different singers who can work.  One of my favorite things about STP was that their songs didn't all sound the same - more than once, I heard a song and thought, "umm, STP .. maybe?  Nah .. maybe?" 

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
13.2  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  MrFrost @13    6 years ago

One of my all time favorite songs by two of rocks greats. I am a huge fan of classic rock. 

Dean Moriarty
Professor Quiet
15  Dean Moriarty    6 years ago

PJ
Masters Quiet
16  PJ    6 years ago

Spikegary
Junior Quiet
16.1  Spikegary  replied to  PJ @16    6 years ago

I close my eyes and feel that song everytime I hear it.  Makes driving a little more difficult at times....  :-)

Freefaller
Professor Quiet
17  Freefaller    6 years ago

Everyone has been listing some really great stuff.  I'm probably gonna take some grief for this one but can anyone not turn up pretty much anything from NIckleback? 

katrix
Sophomore Participates
17.1  katrix  replied to  Freefaller @17    6 years ago

Animals - that's the main one for me, for turning up Nickelback.  Makes me want to wreck my car :)

Spikegary
Junior Quiet
17.2  Spikegary  replied to  Freefaller @17    6 years ago

I have some Nickleback on my iPod.  Not sure why everyone dislikes them so much.....I guess it's trendy to hate them.

Freefaller
Professor Quiet
17.2.1  Freefaller  replied to  Spikegary @17.2    6 years ago
Not sure why everyone dislikes them so much

Me neither, sure their music isn't an insightful societal statement but it is fun (sort of like old Van Halen)

TᵢG
Professor Principal
18  TᵢG    6 years ago

katrix
Sophomore Participates
18.1  katrix  replied to  TᵢG @18    6 years ago

So, as a Zep fan, what do you think of Greta Van Fleet?

TᵢG
Professor Principal
18.1.1  TᵢG  replied to  katrix @18.1    6 years ago

I would like to see more bands emulating the 70's giants.

Spikegary
Junior Quiet
19  Spikegary    6 years ago

Pretty much anything by Disturbed.  The Little Nicky Soundtrack has a bunch of good mussic on it.  I have a Metal list for when I'm working out that I keep cranked.

BTW, I can't drive 55?  I don't need no song for that.

katrix
Sophomore Participates
19.1  katrix  replied to  Spikegary @19    6 years ago

Sound of Silence - Disturbed Cover .. omg.

Finally saw them live 2 years ago.

Spikegary
Junior Quiet
19.1.1  Spikegary  replied to  katrix @19.1    6 years ago

There's a new group out of Toronto, not much play in the states yet, there's something about them-I think you'll be hearing them more and more...........I haven't heard a song I don't like from them yet......it's a dfiferent type of music, but it's is a volume knob turner.......

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
20  Paula Bartholomew    6 years ago

I can't seem to insert the links, but there are two that just steel my wool.

">

Vehicle - Ides Of March

Magic Man - Heart

katrix
Sophomore Participates
21  katrix    6 years ago

So many to choose from.

Old school - still has to be Meatloaf, Paradise by the Dashboard Lights.

Kix - Blow My Fuse.  That would get me dancing on my dashboard if I possibly could.   Yeah, it's a Baltimore band made almost famous .. deal with it.

Foghat - Slow Ride.   That band sounded live on their studio songs.  I never got a chance to see them.

Outlaws - Green Grass and High Tides (not the Willie and Waylon Outlaws). 

REO Speedwagon -Riding the Storm Out

Metallica - their cover of BOC's Astronomy.  If only they'd do a cover of Last Days of May.

Now, to the new stuff!

Bad Wolves - just did an amazing cover of Zombie.  Dolores was supposed to sing her vocals for it on the day she passed away. 

Halestorm - Apocalyptic

In This Moment - Whore

Corey Taylor/Dave Grohl - From Can to Can't (anyone who loves music will probably at least like this one)

Avenged Sevenfold - which one to choose - probably Bat Country,  but Hail to the King might be a better fit for newcomers to their music

Shaman's Harvest - Dirty Diana

Highly Suspect - Lydia

Stone Temple Pilots .. so hard to choose. 

OldUSAFGuy
Freshman Silent
23  OldUSAFGuy    6 years ago

RUSH 2112

Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom
Professor Guide
25  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom    6 years ago

This came on as I turned onto our street about 15 minutes ago.  I just sat in the driveway and pissed off the neighbors.