╌>

The Person You Can Never Forget

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  johnrussell  •  6 years ago  •  13 comments

The Person You Can Never Forget

Former US politician Hillary Clinton (C) tours the Jahaj Mahal part of an abandoned royal palace complex, while on a personal trip to the ancient city of Mandu in India's Madhya Pradesh state on March 12, 2018.

Hillary Clinton

Former First Lady of the United States
Hillary Diane Rodham Clinton is an American politician who was the First Lady of the United States from 1993 to 2001, and served as the junior U.S. Senator from New York from 2001 to 2009 and 67th United States Secretary of State from 2009 to 2013. She was the Democratic Party's nominee for President of the United States in the 2016 election.

Hillary Clinton | Twitter

Twitter › @hillaryclintonIn honor of#InternationalW… , I want to celebrate some of the women and girls who inspire me every day. Th…

6 days ago

Saw Black Panther with Bill this afternoon & loved it. Beautiful film, lots of action, and a great message. Don't miss it!

11 days ago

College students--you have the power to take back a Democratic majority in the House. Deadline is today! Apply now:twitter.com/swin…

13 days ago

Quotes

We are here to advance the cause of women and to advance the cause of democracy and to make it absolutely clear that the two are insepara…

“The United Nations and the Organization of American States have named 2011 as the International Year for People of African Descent. This i…

I have said publicly no option should be off the table, but I would certainly take nuclear weapons off the table.

Hillary Clinton: Latest News, Top Stories & Analysis ...

https://www.politico.com/news/hillary-clinton
Latest news, headlines, analysis, photos and videos on Hillary Clinton

Hillary Rodham Clinton - The New York Times

https://www.nytimes.com/topic/person/hillary-rodham-clinton
Mar 02, 2018 · News about Hillary Rodham Clinton. Commentary and archival information about Hillary Rodham Clinton from The New York Times.

Hillary Clinton - Home | Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/hillaryclinton
Hillary Clinton. 9.8M likes. Wife, mom, grandma, women+kids advocate, FLOTUS, Senator, SecState, hair icon, pantsuit aficionado, presidential candidate.

Hillary Clinton | Us-news | The Guardian

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/hillary-clinton
The former White House intern has found truth and understanding – two qualities she was never shown at the time, says the Guardian columnist Suzanne Moore

Hillary Clinton | HuffPost

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/topic/hillary
Catch up on the latest news, photos, videos, and opinion on Hillary Clinton.

Hillary Clinton - CNBC

https://www.cnbc.com/hillary-clinton
An estimated 71.6 million people watched the final debate between White House contenders Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump on TV on Wednesday.

Related searches for hillary clinton

embarrassing hillary clinton photos
how many states did hillary win 2016
where's hillary today
how is hillary doing today
hillary clinton health issues
hillary clinton breaking news today
hillary clinton after election
latest news on hillary clinton

Several biographies provide coverage of Hillary Rodham Clinton's personal and professional life as well as her philosophical development and tenure in the White House. These include the following: Norman King, Hillary: Her True Story (1993); Donnie Radcliffe,Hillary Rodham Clinton: A First Lady for Our Time (1993); Judith Warner, Hillary Clinton: The Inside Story (1993, revised and updated second edition, 1999); Gail Sheehy, Hillary's Choice (1999); and Susan K. Flinn, editor, Speaking of Hillary: A Readers' Guide to the Most Controversial Woman in America (2000). Recent books, in addition to her own memoirs, include Rebecca Shambaugh, Leadership Secrets of Hillary Clinton (2013) and Kim Ghattas, The Secretary: A Journey with Hillary Clinton from Beirut to the Heart of American Power (2014). Short biographical articles and political analyses are found in a variety of magazines and newspapers. Recommended among these are Patricia O'Brien, "The First Lady with a Career?" Working Woman (August 1992); Margaret Carlson, "All Eyes on Hillary," TIME (September 14, 1992); Michael Kelly, "Saint Hillary," The New York Times Magazine (May 23, 1993); "The Clintons: Taking Their Measure," U.S. News and World Report (January 31, 1994); Nancy Gibbs, "'I Had to Ask Myself Whether I Would Stay Married,'" Time (16 June 2003).

Early Life and Education

Hillary Diane Rodham was born on October 26, 1947, in Chicago, Illinois. She grew up with two younger brothers in Park Ridge, a conservative, upper-class suburb north of the city. Her parents, Hugh and Dorothy Howell Rodham, reared their three children with traditional mid-American values that stressed family, church, school, and social obligations that evolved from the adage that "to whom much is given, much is expected."

As a youth, Clinton was influenced by her religious training in Methodism, with its emphasis on personal salvation and active, applied Christianity. A seminal influence in her teen years was a youth minister, the Reverend Don Jones, who introduced Clinton and her peers to some of the issues, causes, and movements of the time and who encouraged involvement in direct social action. It was under Jones's guidance that she read religious philosophers such as Soren Kierkegaard and Dietrich Bonhoeffer; babysat the children of migrant farm workers; and met the Reverend Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. when he came to Chicago on a speaking tour.

Clinton attended the public schools of Park Ridge and in 1965 enrolled in Wellesley College, where she majored in political science and minored in psychology. Her undergraduate years were important to her developing worldview. An exceptional communicator, she was a catalyst for many of the movements for change occurring on the Wellesley campus and was involved in a number of off-campus activities. She spent her final undergraduate summer in Washington, DC, working for the House Republican Conference and returned to campus to spend her senior year as president of the student government. Graduating with highest distinction in 1969, Clinton gave the first student address delivered during commencement in the history of the college. In the fall, she enrolled in Yale University Law School, where she was among 30 women in the class of 1972.

http://ic.galegroup.com.gatekeeper.chipublib.org/ic/bic1/BiographiesDetailsPage/BiographiesDetailsWindow?disableHighlighting=false&displayGroupName=Biographies&currPage=&scanId=&query=&docIndex=&source=&prodId=BIC1&search_within_results=&p=BIC1&mode=view&catId=&u=chipl&limiter=&display-query=&displayGroups=&contentModules=&action=e&sortBy=&documentId=GALE%7CK1631001440&windowstate=normal&activityType=PersonSearch&failOverType=&commentary=

Up To The Minute Videos on Hillary Clinton

abcnews.go.com/topics/news/whitehouse/hillary-clinton.htm
Mar 09, 2018 · Watch the latest videos on Hillary Clinton and see where the presidential candidate stands on key issues.

Article is LOCKED by author/seeder
[]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1  seeder  JohnRussell    6 years ago

clin 6.jpg

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
1.1  Greg Jones  replied to  JohnRussell @1    6 years ago

I love your sense of humor JR. Playing with the fonts is real cute and middle school-ish. .

Hillary Clinton is the gift that keeps on giving to the Republicans. If they continue put up more corrupt candidates like her, they're are in bigly trouble in the upcoming elections., both this year and in 2020. The drunken old sow can't even make it down a flight of stairs without tripping and falling, even with two guys holding her up...what a picture of strength and vitality!  LOL!

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.1.1  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Greg Jones @1.1    6 years ago

People like you have Hillary Clinton on the brain. I am giving you some resources as you dedicate the rest of your life to her memory. 

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
1.1.2  Greg Jones  replied to  JohnRussell @1.1.1    6 years ago

You're the one that brought her and all her faults and failures up. We're not going to let you forget her and her disgusting evilness. I'll stick to real sources. Hope you enjoy the video's

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
1.2  arkpdx  replied to  JohnRussell @1    6 years ago

OH GOD!  I just ate dinner and had to see that. Oh no oh no excuse me I'll be right back. .....

WWWWRRRREEEETTTTCCCCHHHH! !! !

oh my poor stomach 

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
2  Buzz of the Orient    6 years ago

Does it have to be an American politician to qualify?

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2.1  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @2    6 years ago

Say whatever you like Buzz. 

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
2.1.1  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  JohnRussell @2.1    6 years ago

What I mean is, are you expecting us to discuss what you've posted, or can we name someone, like a best friend, from the past - and not just name them but write a story about them, and why we won't forget them, with photos if available?

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
2.1.2  Greg Jones  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @2.1.1    6 years ago

He simply can't get over it and remains in mourning. crying

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2.1.3  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @2.1.1    6 years ago

This article is really more of a sarcasm Buzz. 

But you have a good idea there for an article. I think it would get some comments. 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
4  seeder  JohnRussell    6 years ago

Locking this article so the vandals don't take the handles.