╌>

Trump Threatens Americans Who Disagree With Him

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  tessylo  •  6 years ago  •  40 comments

Trump Threatens Americans Who Disagree With Him

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

On Sunday morning Fox News aired another in its long-running series,   "Everybody Loves Donald,"   wherein the the lead character, Donald Trump, is slathered in a tsunami of wet kisses by a hopelessly infatuated State TV hostess. It was as embarrassing an episode of propaganda as has ever been broadcast on American television. And it can hardly be called an interview since there wasn't a single question that didn't lavish praise on the President or lambaste his critics.

The love interest in this story is Fox News' Maria Bartiromo, who used to be a financial reporter, but has fully transformed into a   Class A Trump-fluffer . Her dialog with Trump could not have been more obsequious (look it up Donnie), as she endeavored to canonize the President and adoringly agree with every lie told. See if you can figure out why Trump loves Bartiromo so much.

During this tongue bath Trump said that   "The European Union is possibly as bad as China."   And that   "Everybody who bought a Harley-Davidson voted for Trump."   Really? Even the Hell's Angels and the Mongols? He said that he believes Kim Jong Un's promise to denuclearize North Korea, even though evidence shows   he's ramping up . When Trump says   "There's no Russia with me,"   Bartiromo subserviently replies   "I know."   When Trump, lying about the Democratic National Committee, says they   "threw them [the FBI] out of the office,"   Bartiromo dociley agrees. And she affirms Trump's oft-repeated lie that Hillary Clinton disposed of subpoenaed emails.

But that was nothing. At one point during the love-fest, Trump and Bartiromo engaged in a conversation wherein Trump made an overt threat to any American citizen who dares to disagree with him (video below):

Bartiromo:   Here we see your lovely press secretary getting asked to leave a restaurant. We see Peter Fonda, Robert De Niro having 'Trump Syndrome.' They're going crazy. All of this vitriol in this country. As the commander-in-chief, as the President of this great country, what can you do to bring us together?

Oh, the poor beleaguered (and lovely) Sarah Sanders, an unabashed lie dispenser, has been the victim of naughty Hollywood actors going crazy. Bartiromo completely ignores the fact that Trump himself is the source of more vitriol than anyone currently in public life. The chat continues, but note that Trump never answers the question about how he would bring the country together. In fact, he goes the other way entirely with a not-so-subtle threat:

Trump:   Well some of them do it for publicity, I hate to say it. Some of them do it for publicity. Now the Hen   [It's the Red Hen]   restaurant I thought was terrible with Sarah, I thought it was terrible.
Bartiromo:   It was awful.
Trump:   I think some of the things that are said are terrible. And our people are so incredible. You know, there's probably never been a base, in the history of politics in this country, a base like my base.   I hope the other side realizes that they better just take it easy.   They better just take it easy because some of the language used, some of the words used, even some of the radical ideas, I really think they are very bad for the country. I think they're actually very dangerous for the country.
Bartiromo:   And all the while you're creating economic growth and you're creating job opportunity.

Thanks, Maria, for inserting that non sequitur lie about the economy in response to Trump's political intimidation. For Trump to imply that   "the other side...better take it easy"   blatantly suggests that there will be consequences if they don't. And those consequences will be mete out by his historically unprecedented base. In fact, there are historical parallels to Trump's base. They are often referred to as Brown Shirts, Storm Troopers, and now Republicans.

And thanks also to Donald Trump who, in response to a question about bringing people together, managed to send an undisguised message of hostility and potential violence. His battle warning to anyone who opposes him should make decent Americans cringe. But it should also make them mobilize for the upcoming election in November in order to insure a massive renunciation of Trump's anti-American regime and his transparent aspirations for a brutal, totalitarian tyranny.

Aaron Rupar

@atrupar

Trump says he will "mention" election meddling during upcoming summit w/Putin, but then immediately pivots to Hillary's emails.

"I'm going to mention it. I would like to see some answers as to why we didn't take the server, why the FBI didn't take the server from the DNC." pic.twitter.com/Ul7jvmKEdO

Aaron Rupar

@atrupar

Trump warns his critics to "take it easy." 👀

"I hope the other side realizes that they better just take it easy. They better just take it easy b/c some of the language used, some of the words used, even some of the radical ideas I really think they are very bad for the country" pic.twitter.com/1v5PzZQO6z

How Fox News Deceives
and Controls Their Flock:
Fox Nation vs. Reality:
The Fox News Cult of Ignorance.

Available now at Amazon.

Due to Facebook’s suppression of small publishers, your support would be appreciated by   following me on Facebook .
Also, visit   News Corpse   on the web.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1  seeder  Tessylo    6 years ago

Fux 'news' are donald rump's cockholsters.

epistte
Junior Guide
1.1  epistte  replied to  Tessylo @1    6 years ago
Fux 'news' are donald rump's cockholsters.

I didn't need that visual image in my head on Monday afternoon. 

No, just no............(puke)

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
2  Trout Giggles    6 years ago

trump is the orange baby-man in chief

Now....come at me, bro

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
2.1  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Trout Giggles @2    6 years ago

I wish he would try with me.  I would grab that orange thing attached to his neck and see if any juice came out.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
2.1.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @2.1    6 years ago

Please wear gloves before you touch that thing

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
2.1.2  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Trout Giggles @2.1.1    6 years ago

That is a given and a Lysol shower after.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3  seeder  Tessylo    6 years ago

Who is this Maria Bartiromo bimbo?

epistte
Junior Guide
3.1  epistte  replied to  Tessylo @3    6 years ago

She used to be on the business channel.  She is the usual short skirt bimbo.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
4  seeder  Tessylo    6 years ago

'She used to be on the business channel.  She is the usual short skirt bimbo.'

And low cut blouse . . . showing off their best assets

Bob Nelson
Professor Guide
5  Bob Nelson    6 years ago

Thank you for reminding me why I never watch Fox. chicken

Rmando
Sophomore Silent
6  Rmando    6 years ago

Now the left knows how it felt watch the mainstream media giving the annointed one the "Obama treatment". At least no one at Fox has talked about getting tingles down their leg about Trump.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
6.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  Rmando @6    6 years ago

How do you feel about trump threatening people who disagree with him?

Rmando
Sophomore Silent
6.1.1  Rmando  replied to  Trout Giggles @6.1    6 years ago

As long as he not using the IRS to take away their tax exemptions of groups that oppose his policies then I don't see a problem.

epistte
Junior Guide
6.1.2  epistte  replied to  Rmando @6.1.1    6 years ago
As long as he not using the IRS to take away their tax exemptions of groups that oppose his policies then I don't see a problem.

Try again, but put your TEAparty persecution complex in park before you open the link.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
6.1.3  Trout Giggles  replied to  Rmando @6.1.1    6 years ago

Really? So arresting peaceful protestors is fine with you?

[deleted]I thought you were all about the First Amendment

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
6.1.4  bbl-1  replied to  Trout Giggles @6.1.3    6 years ago

The right wingers are not and never have been First Amendment folk.  The Second one is the only one that counts.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
6.1.5  Trout Giggles  replied to  bbl-1 @6.1.4    6 years ago
The right wingers are not and never have been First Amendment fo

Oh, I know that. They hate when anybody disparages the orange baby-man and secretly wish we could all be locked up

epistte
Junior Guide
6.1.7  epistte  replied to    6 years ago

She is a TEAparty mouthpiece who supports denying people the right to vote over voter ID that does not solve a problem. The claim of voter ID only exists to disenfranchise poor voters who do not tend to vote Republican. 

If you had any knowledge of statistics you would know that vote fraud in the US is so rare that it can not be accurately predicteded or controlled in a way that does niot deny many more eligible voters from exercising their constitutional rights. That action is blatantly unconstitutional.

Statistically, voter fraud is the US is a statistical outlier.  Tell me when it rises to even .01%. 

Snuffy
Professor Participates
6.1.8  Snuffy  replied to  Trout Giggles @6.1    6 years ago

They better take it easy....

not much of a threat in my mind

Rmando
Sophomore Silent
6.1.9  Rmando  replied to  Trout Giggles @6.1.3    6 years ago

"Peaceful protestor" is libspeak for "rioter". Unlike Antifa and Mad Maxine I do believe in free speech.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
6.1.10  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  Rmando @6.1.9    6 years ago

Your 'president' has also threatened Ms. Waters.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
6.1.11  Trout Giggles  replied to  Rmando @6.1.9    6 years ago

bullshit

Bob Nelson
Professor Guide
6.1.12  Bob Nelson  replied to  Trout Giggles @6.1.11    6 years ago
bullshit

Clapping

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
6.1.13  Trout Giggles  replied to  Bob Nelson @6.1.12    6 years ago

I know....I'm so eloquent

nightwalker
Sophomore Silent
6.1.14  nightwalker  replied to  Trout Giggles @6.1.13    6 years ago

It's all that education and training and stuff, (god bless the U.S.A.) makes you so eloquent and well spoken.  

Laugh

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
6.1.15  Trout Giggles  replied to  nightwalker @6.1.14    6 years ago

Giggle

nightwalker
Sophomore Silent
6.1.16  nightwalker  replied to  Trout Giggles @6.1.15    6 years ago

See? Even a polite and refined smiley

Laugh

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
6.2  bbl-1  replied to  Rmando @6    6 years ago

( anointed--Obama treatment )  ?

The spawning of 'Birtherism' proves your comment is rooted in cliché, absolutely-- not fact.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
6.3  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  Rmando @6    6 years ago

That's ludicrous and complete and utter nonsense 

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
7  bbl-1    6 years ago

Erdogan.  Duarte.  Kim.  Putin.  This is the new model.  America has taken a turn towards authoritarian governance.  Trump is that man to lead the way.

Autocracies are always governed by a minority for a smaller minority. 

epistte
Junior Guide
7.1  epistte  replied to  bbl-1 @7    6 years ago

Trump has praised all of them and gotten support from a demographic who ironically claims to be small government libertarians.

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
7.1.1  bbl-1  replied to  epistte @7.1    6 years ago

Pogo comes to mind.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
7.1.2  Trout Giggles  replied to  epistte @7.1    6 years ago
gotten support from a demographic who ironically claims to be small government libertarians.

And that demographic needs to go back and at least ask Wikipedia what a libertarian is

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
8  Jasper2529    6 years ago

On Sunday morning Fox News aired another in its long-running series,  "Everybody Loves Donald,"  wherein the the lead character, Donald Trump, is slathered in a tsunami of wet kisses by a hopelessly infatuated State TV hostess. 

The love interest in this story is Fox News' Maria Bartiromo, who used to be a financial reporter, but has fully transformed into a  Class A Trump-fluffer

deleted

epistte
Junior Guide
8.1  epistte  replied to  Jasper2529 @8    6 years ago
I sure miss watching Chris Matthews gush over the "thrill" he got up his legs every time he said Obama's name.

That's a very creepy admission from a grown man. 

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
8.1.1  Jasper2529  replied to  epistte @8.1    6 years ago

I sure miss watching Chris Matthews gush over the "thrill" he got up his legs every time he said Obama's name.  laughing dude

That's a very creepy admission from a grown man. 

I agree with you that for a long-time married man like Chris Matthews to make a such a sexually loaded comment about Obama, some people could view his comment as "a very creepy admission". I simply found it humorous, but the seeder and a mod felt differently, so they deleted my comment.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
8.1.2  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  Jasper2529 @8.1.1    6 years ago

crying

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
8.1.3  Jasper2529  replied to  Tessylo @8.1.2    6 years ago

Please don't cry. Everything will be OK.   Happy

luther28
Sophomore Silent
10  luther28    6 years ago

Yup, he's a tough guy.

Kind of reminiscent of Frank Sinatra, used to like to pick a fight then send in his bodyguards.