╌>

DO HIM LIKE GADDAFI’ — ANTIFA PROTESTERS CAUGHT ON VIDEO THREATENING TO KILL THE PRESIDENT

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  1stwarrior  •  6 years ago  •  70 comments

DO HIM LIKE GADDAFI’ — ANTIFA PROTESTERS CAUGHT ON VIDEO THREATENING TO KILL THE PRESIDENT

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

One year ago, President Trump told the American people that there was “violence on both sides” during the Charlottesville riots.

Those riots pitted neo-Nazis marching in the city against Antifa and other progressive groups. The powder keg was lit and both sides committed acts of violence against each other. The riots left many injured and one activist lost her life when awhite supremacists rammed his car into a crowd. Trump was attacked for the “both sides” comment in the wake of the violence.

However, in the year since, the Left’s violent tactics have been on full display in multiple arenas across the country. Riots and death threats have targeted Trump officials, ICE agents, police officers and   children . A former Bernie Sanders staffer opened fire on a group of Republican congressmen practicing baseball, seriously wounding House Majority Whip Steve Scalise.

Sunday afternoon, on the one year anniversary of the Charlottesville riots, progressives, anarchists, black bloc thugs gathered together as so-called “Antifa” again to counter-protest a gathering of white supremacists in Washington, D.C. The leftist protesters far outnumbered the white supremacists, and masked members of the violent Antifa group could be seen everywhere.

Many in the protest marched under the banners of ‘Peace’ and ‘Love Trumps Hate’ while chanting ‘Love, not hate. That’s what makes America Great.’ The armed, masked Antifa members and the chants of “peace and love” seemed antithetical.

I decided to ask the protesters what they would do were they to meet president Trump. Specifically, I asked “If Donald Trump showed up here, what would you say or do?” The answers I received stunned me. In my short time at the rally, approximately one hour, half a dozen protesters looked into my camera and threatened to physically harm or “murder the president.”

Some said they wanted to “do him like Gaddafi” in reference to the Libyan leader that was dragged into the street, beaten and murdered by his own people.

Others made violent slapping or hitting motions, demonstrating what they would do to Trump while laughing.

The actions mirror those of progressive protests around the country Sunday — where journalists were attacked, property was vandalized and cops were arresting progressive protesters by the dozen for violent behavior. There is violence on both sides.

To see the full videos and pics, click on the link.  Seems as though the pics can't be reduced in size from the source.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

1stwarrior
Professor Participates
1  seeder  1stwarrior    6 years ago

Oh yeah - they're peaceful alright.

Dulay
Professor Expert
1.2  Dulay  replied to  1stwarrior @1    6 years ago

I find it interesting that the author fails to quote ANYONE and although there were hundreds of counter-protesters, he could only come up with a couple of 'masked antifa'. A MUCH HIGHER percentage of the 'Unite the Right' 'marchers' were masked, yet I don't see any of them represented in the author's 'photo essay'. 

I think that a quick review of the 'journalistic' qualifications of the 'author', Benny Johnson, is in order:

In 2012, Johnson became an editor at BuzzFeed.[2] After being prompted to look into 500 of Johnson's articles, other editors found over forty instances of plagiarism. Johnson was subsequently fired and apologized for not giving due credit.[4] He then became the digital director at National Review before joining Independent Journal Review as the creative content director in 2015.[5] On March 21, 2017, the company suspended Johnson after deciding that one of his articles did not meet their editorial standards. The article promoted a conspiracy theory that Judge Derrick Watson's partial blocking of Executive Order 13780 was connected to former President Barack Obama's visit to Hawaii.[6][7] Johnson and Independent Journal Review's relationship was terminated in October 2017,[8] and he subsequently became a reporter-at-large for The Daily Caller.[9][10]

Hardly an example of 'journalist' integrity is he? 

BTW, there are videos that show a very small contingent of counter-protestors wearing masks and MOST of the Antifa representatives without masks.

The VAST MAJORITY of the counter protesters were NOT members of Antifa but I guess that fact doesn't play into the Benny Johnson's 'journalistic' agenda. 

Oh and I see that Antifa brought a knife to a gun fight since the Unite the Right 'protestors' were protected by hundreds of armed guards supplied by the taxpayers of America. 

All in all I rate this seed as 'weak sauce'. 

1stwarrior
Professor Participates
1.2.1  seeder  1stwarrior  replied to  Dulay @1.2    6 years ago

As is your argument.  If you wish to protect ANTIFA and think of them as sweet little darlings - do some cruising on the 'net and you'll find different stories.

Now, don't do the usual - attacking the sources - how 'bout reading what is written, let your mind cogitate it and then make up your own mind.

Dulay
Professor Expert
1.2.2  Dulay  replied to  1stwarrior @1.2.1    6 years ago
As is your argument.

How so? What was inaccurate? Please be specific? 

If you wish to protect ANTIFA and think of them as sweet little darlings - do some cruising on the 'net and you'll find different stories.

Exactly WHAT in my comment lead you to make that allegation? I addressed the CONTENT of the seeded article and contrasted it with what I have seen with my own eyes or read in other accounts. 

BTW, reviewing the credentials of the author of articles is a common practice of mine. If you don't care about the quality of an author's credentials, that's your choice. Note that I didn't 'attack the sources', I merely CITED his Wiki bio which is pretty fucking damning.

If you have a more endearing evaluation of Johnson's journalistic ethics, by all means post it. 

Now, don't do the usual - attacking the sources - how 'bout reading what is written, let your mind cogitate it and then make up your own mind.

As you are well aware, my 'usual' IS to read what is written. I went to the seeded article and viewed ALL of the photos posted there [since you cited their importance], hence my accurate evaluation of the content of the seed and context of the photos. 

I note that instead of addressing the content of my reply, you just threw more shit at the wall. It leads me to believe that you realize that your seeded article fails on the merits, or lack thereof.

Perhaps you should have seeded one of the other linked articles instead of Johnson's. If you do, I'll review it. As it is, my evaluation of THIS seed stands. 

1stwarrior
Professor Participates
1.2.3  seeder  1stwarrior  replied to  Dulay @1.2.2    6 years ago
your seeded article fails on the merits, or lack thereof.
That's what I was waiting for - the personal attack on a person's ability/lack thereof to meet your standards for publishing.
You don't like what I post because it doesn't meet your standards, please go to someone else's threads/seeds/articles.

I'm quite sure that a person's lifestyle/habits/background has "much" to do with their authorship - at least, that's what I was taught.  But, I, and very probably the vast majority of readers, don't get into the mud and dirt of an author to determine if their point is valid or invalid purely because of the reader's criteria.

Silent_Hysteria
Freshman Silent
1.2.4  Silent_Hysteria  replied to  Dulay @1.2    6 years ago

Communist propaganda needs to be silenced online as well.  Nazi and communist need to be silenced online.  Free speech doesn't mean freedom of a platform.  It's time to shutdown nazi and antifa/communist social media accounts

sixpick
Professor Quiet
1.2.5  sixpick  replied to  1stwarrior @1.2.3    6 years ago

In this case you don't have to read the article, just look at the actions of Antifa and see they are the real fascists.

Dulay
Professor Expert
1.2.6  Dulay  replied to  1stwarrior @1.2.3    6 years ago
That's what I was waiting for - the personal attack on a person's ability/lack thereof to meet your standards for publishing.

1st, Johnson was FIRED by multiple media outlets, not because of MY standards, but because of Johnson's constant plagiarism and inability to meet journalistic ethical standards. 

If you want to accept him as a source for information, so be it. IMHO, he shouldn't be published but hey, it's dailycaller so I guess they need to scrap the bottom...

You don't like what I post because it doesn't meet your standards, please go to someone else's threads/seeds/articles.

So you reject any scrutiny of the content you post here. Got ya. 

BTW, I'm not going anywhere...

I'm quite sure that a person's lifestyle/habits/background has "much" to do with their authorship - at least, that's what I was taught. But, I, and very probably the vast majority of readers, don't get into the mud and dirt of an author to determine if their point is valid or invalid purely because of the reader's criteria.

Most seeders refrain from posting authors with so much documented mud and dirt. Prior documented acts of plagiarism and citing false sources relate DIRECTLY to whether an author's point can be considered valid. 

Again, you think the guy is worthy of seeding, have at it. Just don't expect the rest of us to accept your standard. I for one decline. 

1stwarrior
Professor Participates
1.2.7  seeder  1stwarrior  replied to  Dulay @1.2.6    6 years ago

Wow - don't know how it happened that one must defend the author of an article versus the information contained in the article - which is - ANTIFA PROTESTORS ARE VIOLENT AND ADVOCATE KILLING THE PRESIDENT.

Guess you're advocating that all of us must take a course in Author critiquing now since the content/context of an article/thread/seed no longer counts.

Gotcha.

Dulay
Professor Expert
1.2.8  Dulay  replied to  1stwarrior @1.2.7    6 years ago
Guess you're advocating that all of us must take a course in Author critiquing now since the content/context of an article/thread/seed no longer counts.

Have you already forgotten that I addressed the content/context of your seed? 

BTFW, the agenda and ethics of an author is part of the 'context' of any article. 

As for the need to take a course, I think that rather than indifference, at least a modicum of curiosity about the source is sufficient. 

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
3  Sean Treacy    6 years ago

Calling for the lynching of an American....

But they aren't a hate group. 

96WS6
Junior Quiet
4  96WS6    6 years ago

LOL they openly call for his assassination why do you think this will matter?

griffin.jpg griffin.jpg

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
5  JohnRussell    6 years ago

Can someone fix this seed so that it is visually acceptable?

The photos dominate the seed and they are all improperly sized for the article. 

Split Personality
Professor Guide
5.1  Split Personality  replied to  JohnRussell @5    6 years ago

Sorry, I tried to no avail.

Literally they should all be taken out because the last one is the video of these morons being tough on camera and the source of every still photo

and all that needs to be watched.

Which begs the question, how can they be "caught on camera" when they willingly were interviewed?

TruettCollins
Freshman Silent
6  TruettCollins    6 years ago

Seems we have a whole lot on here who openly, fully support white supremacist.  

bugsy
Professor Participates
6.2  bugsy  replied to  TruettCollins @6    6 years ago

Antifa, contrary to what the left wants you to believe, actually stands for Anti First Amendment. It's painfully obvious when these idiots show up and attempt to shut down the First Amendment rights of those they just don't like.

The left will never admit to this. They would rather the violence, assault, personal property destruction, bike locks an the head, etc, than allow someone will different views than them.

Cerenkov
Professor Silent
6.2.1  Cerenkov  replied to  bugsy @6.2    6 years ago

Liberal violence is now openly accepted on the left. The DNC is becoming more and more fascist.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
6.2.2  Tessylo  replied to  bugsy @6.2    6 years ago

Nope. It's anti-fascist 

bugsy
Professor Participates
6.2.3  bugsy  replied to  Tessylo @6.2.2    6 years ago

Nope...and you know it. Anti fascists don't use fascist tactics to make their point. Anti First Amendment idiots on the left do.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
6.2.4  Tessylo  replied to  bugsy @6.2.3    6 years ago

No and you don't know.  Its anti-fascist 

cobaltblue
Junior Quiet
6.2.5  cobaltblue  replied to  Cerenkov @6.2.1    6 years ago
Liberal violence is now openly accepted on the left.

And nasty name calling is the norm for those on the right. Civility has gone out the window. Your president calls fellow Americans derogatory names and enjoys calling people of color ignorant. And rapists. And terrorists. And you're all falling in line behind that ignorant, lying, cheating, incestuous, traitor. Your president called for violence at his rallies . Constantly. 

I saw a fantastic bumper sticker yesterday. It was fantastic because it's true. "Elect a clown, expect a circus." 

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
6.2.6  KDMichigan  replied to  cobaltblue @6.2.5    6 years ago
I saw a fantastic bumper sticker yesterday. It was fantastic because it's true. "Elect a clown, expect a circus." 

Wasn't that Bumper sticker from 2008 when that piece of shit do nothing obama was President? 

laughing dude

TruettCollins
Freshman Silent
6.2.7  TruettCollins  replied to  bugsy @6.2    6 years ago

Simply pointing out that there are those who refuse to recognize the fact that there is WRONG on both sides. That is the problem today, everyone want's to attack wrong only if it is on the other side of the political divide and refuse to even acknowledge the wrong done on their side of the fence.

cobaltblue
Junior Quiet
6.2.8  cobaltblue  replied to  KDMichigan @6.2.6    6 years ago
Wasn't that Bumper sticker from 2008 when that piece of shit do nothing obama was President? 

Who cares. It applies more now than ever. You approve of a president that lusts after his daughter, do you? Clown is a noun that's being kind to the traitor. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
7  Vic Eldred    6 years ago

First let me make a slight correction:

" One year ago, President Trump told the American people that there was “violence on both sides” during the Charlottesville riots."

Initially, it was about Confederate statues and those who wanted to remove vs those who wanted to maintain. Those are whom the President referred to when he said there were good people on either side. 
However the statue controversy was the lightning rod for the hibernating Klan members. We thought they were long since dead, but a few got motivated for the statues and that brought out thousands from the militant arm of the radical left - antifa. The violence ensued and we know the results.
Now however came the anniversary of that incident. This time even fewer Klan supporters came, they got yelled at and they fled. However it was the antifa side that was well represented and ready for a fight!  This time with nobody to fight but the police:

CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va. --  The city of  Charlottesville  marked the anniversary of last summer's white supremacist violence that sent ripples through the country with largely peaceful vigils and other events, but  police  had a brief, tense confrontation with demonstrators angry over the heavy security presence there this weekend.

"Why are you in riot gear? We don't see no riot here," activists chanted Saturday evening. 

Shortly before a planned evening rally to mark the anniversary of a campus confrontation between torch-carrying white nationalists and counterprotesters, activists unfurled a banner that said, "Last year they came w/ torches. This year they come w/ badges." 

A group of more than 200 protesters - students, residents and others - then marched to another part of the University of Virginia's campus, where many in the crowd shouted at officers in riot gear forming a line. 

At one point, UVA Medical Center went on lockdown, with employees receiving an alert to stay indoors due to the protesters moving in "unpredictable directions,"  CBS Charlottesville affiliate WCAV reports

Kibiriti Majuto, a coordinator for UVA Students United, said the students moved to another part of campus because they didn't want to be "caged" in the area where the planned rally area. Majuto said police "were not on our side" last year when white supremacists surrounded counterprotesters on the rotunda.

"Cops and Klan go hand in hand," he said.

This is how a msm news organization like CBS describes an event at which rioters from one side are on a rampage, yet CBS declines to even use their name or accurately explain who they are!!!

Split Personality
Professor Guide
7.1  Split Personality  replied to  Vic Eldred @7    6 years ago
5:30 p.m.

The city of Charlottesville, Virginia, says four people have been arrested in incidents marking the anniversary of last summer's violent white nationalist rally.

Authorities said in a statement Sunday that two arrests stemmed from a confrontation near a statue of Confederate Gen. Robert E. Lee where a Spotsylvania, Virginia, man stopped to salute the statue and a Charlottesville woman confronted him and a physical altercation took place. Both face disorderly conduct charges.

Officials say a Charlottesville man who positioned himself in front of police motorcycle units also was arrested, as well as a Portland, Maine, woman following an altercation.

Police in northern Virginia's Fairfax County also reported the arrest of a man accused of spitting on state troopers providing security at a Metro station. The station saw increased ridership Sunday on the line into Washington, where a "Unite the Right" event drew counterprotesters.

Split Personality
Professor Guide
7.2  Split Personality  replied to  Vic Eldred @7    6 years ago
"an event at which rioters from one side are on a rampage"

Any proof of rioters on a rampage would be appreciated.

4 arrests and no reports of property damages seems like something less than that......

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
7.2.1  Vic Eldred  replied to  Split Personality @7.2    6 years ago
Any proof of rioters on a rampage would be appreciated. 4 arrests and no reports of property damages seems like something less than that......

So as far as your concerned, as long as their wasn't property damage or someone killed, (4 of whom you admit were arrested) a group of about 200 is allowed to intimidate a college campus?

Did you read the article I linked?
Here:
A group of more than 200 protesters - students, residents and others - then marched to another part of the University of Virginia's campus, where many in the crowd shouted at officers in riot gear forming a line. 

At one point, UVA Medical Center went on lockdown, with employees receiving an alert to stay indoors due to the protesters moving in "unpredictable directions,"  CBS Charlottesville affiliate WCAV reports

Kibiriti Majuto, a coordinator for UVA Students United, said the students moved to another part of campus because they didn't want to be "caged" in the area where the planned rally area. Majuto said police "were not on our side" last year when white supremacists surrounded counterprotesters on the rotunda.

"Cops and Klan go hand in hand," he said.

Charlottesville city councilman Wes Bellamy said he tried to diffuse the situation and told the police commander that students were upset by the officers' tactics, with "over-the-top" riot gear

After a few minutes, most demonstrators began walking away. There were no immediate reports of arrests on campus.

At some point after the UVA rally, dozens of demonstrators marched off campus through other parts of the city, chanting "Whose streets? Our streets" and "Who do you protect? Who do you serve?"

And they did it with heavy Police presence and no extremist group opposing them. And your'e OK with them?

Split Personality
Professor Guide
7.2.2  Split Personality  replied to  Vic Eldred @7.2.1    6 years ago

Repeating the seeded story in bold and double spaced doesn't make poor behavior criminal or prove any property damage was done..

4 of the asshats were arrested for disorderly conduct.

Big whoop!  

Al I saw besides the immaturity and feigned anger was a group of  ( fill in the derogatory description ) exercising their Constitutional rights to go where they please and be as obnoxious as they

please within the limits of the law and their permits......

It was a huge nothing burger, as was the DC rally in which 1 counter protester got himself arrested.

Most likely the police presence and overtime prevented some property damage in both protests.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
7.2.3  Vic Eldred  replied to  Split Personality @7.2.2    6 years ago
Repeating the seeded story in bold and double spaced doesn't make poor behavior criminal or prove any property damage was done..

Where did I allege that it was criminal or that property was damaged?

It was a huge nothing burger, as was the DC rally in which 1 counter protester got himself arrested.

You seem to like protests.......Which DC rally?  How about the one on inauguration day, where protesters went beyond their "Constitutional rights"....You know where Federal prosecutors dismissed prosecuting those who broke the law! :

"Prosecutors began filing paperwork Friday afternoon to formally drop the cases against 39 people who had been awaiting trial.

The vandalism of downtown businesses on the day President Trump was sworn in stretched more than 16 blocks as part of a disturbance called DisruptJ20. Members of a large group of protesters set small fires and used bricks and crowbars to smash storefronts. Prosecutors had said six police officers were injured.

In all, 234 people were arrested and charged with rioting. Of them, 21 defendants pleaded guilty before trial. But prosecutors had been unable to secure convictions at trial against others in the group."

cobaltblue
Junior Quiet
7.2.4  cobaltblue  replied to  Split Personality @7.2.2    6 years ago
Big whoop! 

No shit. Snowflakes. 

cobaltblue
Junior Quiet
7.2.5  cobaltblue  replied to  Split Personality @7.2    6 years ago
Any proof of rioters on a rampage would be appreciated.

I hear nuthin' but crickets. 

Dulay
Professor Expert
7.3  Dulay  replied to  Vic Eldred @7    6 years ago
Those are whom the President referred to when he said there were good people on either side. 

You know this HOW? The statement was made AFTER two days of violence.

BTW, the white supremacists ADMIT in their social media posts from before the 'protests' that the statue 'issue' was merely a façade for their desire for violent conflict.  

96WS6
Junior Quiet
8  96WS6    6 years ago

The real irony is Gaddaffi was murdered for trying to start a gold backed currency.

cobaltblue
Junior Quiet
9  cobaltblue    6 years ago

Oh please. Spare me the drama. Nobody gave a shit about the death threats against President Obama. This is a partial list:

Barack Obama, the 44th President of the United States, has been the target of several assassination threats and alleged plots since he first became a presidential candidate in 2007. Secret Service protection for Obama began after the Senator received a death threat in 2007, while serving as the junior Senator of Illinois and running for president. This marked the earliest time a candidate received such protection before being nominated.[1] Security was increased early for Barack Obama due to fears of possible assassination attempts by white supremacist or other racist groups or individuals against the first African American major party presidential nominee

Some of the threats have been extended to members of Obama's family, including former First Lady Michelle Obama. Obama and his officials have generally declined to discuss death threats against him since entering the presidential race. Some commentators have suggested the unusually high number of death threats surrounding Obama are at least partially tied to the use of racist imagery and words used by some of Obama's critics to describe the president. In 2009 journalist Ronald Kessler reported that Obama received 400 percent more death threats than his predecessor.  [Emphasis mine.]

North Carolina Waffle House threats

Jerry Blanchard, an accountant from Charlotte, North Carolina, was indicted for threatening to kill Obama during a July 15, 2008, breakfast at a Charlotte Waffle House. Two customers said Blanchard told them, "Obama and his wife are never going to make it to the White House. He needs to be taken out and I can do it in a heartbeat." The customers contacted the Secret Service, who questioned Blanchard. He denied making the threats, but allegedly told the Secret Service agents he believed Obama was the Antichrist prophesied in the Bible. The Secret Service later got a second call from an employee of the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Charlotte, where Blanchard was overheard in the lobby restroom saying into his cell phone, "I'll get a sniper rifle and take care of it myself. Somebody's got to do it ... We both know Obama is the anti-Christ."

Miami bail-bondsman training threats

Raymond H. Geisel was charged with making threatening statements against Obama during a bail-bonds training class on July 31, 2008, in Miami, Florida. During the course, Geisel referred to Obama with a racial epithet and said, "If he gets elected, I'll assassinate him myself." Geisel also threatened to put a bullet in the head of then-President Bush, although Geisel later claimed he was joking. In his hotel room, authorities found ammunition, body armor, a combat-style hatchet, tear gas, a loaded 9 mm handgun and four loaded magazines.

Assassination plot in Denver

Three men allegedly discussed shooting Barack Obama, then the 2008 Democratic Party presidential nominee, during his acceptance speech on the 2008 Democratic National Convention in Denver, Colorado. Cousins Tharin Gartrell and Shawn Adolf, and their friend Nathan Johnson, allegedly came to Denver specifically to kill Obama, and discussed in their hotel room how they could assassinate him.

Assassination plot in Tennessee

Wikinews has related news: Two men arrested in Tennessee for plot to kill Obama and school children. Paul Schlesselman and Daniel Cowart, two men with strong white supremacist beliefs, allegedly planned a murder spree of 88 African-Americans (14 of whom they were planning to behead) in Tennessee, many of whom were to be young students at an unidentified, predominantly African-American school. They allegedly planned to end the spree by driving their vehicle toward Barack Obama as fast as they could and shooting at him from the windows. * * * Judge J. Daniel Breen of the United States District Court for the Western District of Tennessee sentenced Schlesselman to 10 years imprisonment on April 15, 2010, and Cowart to 14 years in prison on October 22, 2010.

Scranton "Kill him" threat

In October 2008 it was widely reported that someone yelled "Kill him!" at a Scranton, Pennsylvania, Sarah Palin rally when Obama's name was mentioned. The Secret Service denied this claim, but a Scranton Times-Tribune editor said, "We stand by the story. The facts reported are true and that’s really all there is." Also, MSNBC clips of McCain rallies, while unclear, appear to show two similar incidents.

Maine "dirty bomb" threat

On December 9, 2008, 29-year-old James G. Cummings, a wealthy white supremacist, was shot dead by his wife, 31-year-old Amber Cummings, in their Belfast, Maine, home. When police arrived at the scene they discovered components and instructions for making a dirty bomb and notified the FBI, who sealed off the scene. The FBI discovered four one-gallon containers of 35% hydrogen peroxide, uranium, thorium, lithium metal, thermite, aluminum powder, beryllium, boron, black iron oxide and magnesium ribbon as well as literature on how to build “dirty bombs” and information about cesium-137, strontium-90 and cobalt-60, radioactive materials. Child pornography was also found on his computer. Cummings had connections to various white-supremacist groups, including the US National Socialist Party. According to tradesmen who worked at the home, Cummings idolized Adolf Hitler and openly kept Nazi memorabilia, including flags, displayed around the home. According to his wife, James Cummings was not happy that Obama was elected president, and planned to set the bomb off at his inauguration. She also claimed that her husband was frequently physically, mentally and sexually abusive towards her and their daughter , citing this as her reason for the murder. Amber Cummings plead guilty to his murder but was given a suspended sentence by Justice Jeffrey Hjelm, who ruled she would not face prison time due to "extenuating circumstances”.

[It seems Trump's not the only one that lusts after his own daughter.]

Kristy Lee Roshia , 35, called the Boston office of the Secret Service on November 10, 2009, and told them she planned to "blow away" First Lady Michelle Obama while the family visited Honolulu, Hawaii, for a Christmas vacation. She also indicated she planned to shoot members of the United States Marine Corps. Roshia told authorities she knew "the exact location" the Obama family would be staying. Information that Roshia provided to the Boston office was consistent with the itinerary of the Obama family at the Secret Service office in Hawaii, and authorities believe Roshia had observed Secret Service agents in the area of the Kailua Beach home where the Obamas had previously stayed. In 2012 a case was brought against four U.S. Army soldiers in the state of Georgia, claiming that they formed a paramilitary group called the FEAR militia within the U.S. military with plans to overthrow the U.S. government: Pvt. Isaac Aguigui, Pfc. Michael Burnett, Sgt. Anthony Peden and Pvt. Christopher Salmon.[42] The group purchased $87,000 worth of guns and bomb-making materials, conspired to take over Fort Stewart, bomb targets in Savannah and Washington state and assassinate the president. Burnett pleaded guilty to lesser manslaughter and gang charges in the December 2011 slayings of former soldier Michael Roark and his girlfriend Tiffany York. who were killed because they knew of the group’s plans. Prosecutors sought the death penalty, but in May 2014 Peden was given a life sentence that included the possibility of parole after serving at least 30 years. Aguigui and Salmon also struck plea deals to avoid a possible death sentence and both were sentenced to life in prison without parole.

Cite .

cobaltblue
Junior Quiet
10  cobaltblue    6 years ago

Trump's called his base idiots from the beginning. And they were too stupid to grasp. "I could shoot somebody on Fifth Avenue and they'd still vote for me." That is the ONE DAY that he told the truth. The lying-piehole-in-chief loves calling his base idiots. He's done it several time. If Obama would have said that, I would have never voted for him. If Obama openly lusted after his daughter and gave Howard Stern permission to call his daughters a "piece of ass", I wouldn't have voted for him. If Obama had talked of grabbing pussies, I wouldn't have voted for him. The people that don't give a shit about what trumplethinskin says are morally rudderless. And that's being kind. 

There are some smart people on the right that have realized the error. And those people I respect .

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
10.1  KDMichigan  replied to  cobaltblue @10    6 years ago
And those people I respect .

In other words if they agree with you respect them.

You are right. I don't care what President Trump said. What I care about is what he does.

The left is so lost all they can do is talk about but he said/did this and have nothing else to offer.

Who said this ?

"After years of neglect, this administration has taken a strong stand to stiffen the protection of our borders. We are increasing border controls by 50 percent. We are increasing inspections to prevent the hiring of illegal immigrants. And tonight, I announce I will sign an executive order to deny federal contracts to businesses that hire illegal immigrants."

I'll give you a hint. The Democrats cheered.

And BTW for all President Trumps faults in which I admit there are many, he is still a hell of a better choice than Hillaryious Hillary.

cobaltblue
Junior Quiet
10.1.1  cobaltblue  replied to  KDMichigan @10.1    6 years ago
he is still a hell of a better choice than Hillaryious Hillary.

I wasn't crazy about Hillary but she's a damn sight better than that lyin', cheating, incestuous, traitorous piece of shit you call your president. He couldn't tell the truth if his life depended on it. He's cheated friends, contractors, businesses, and colleagues alike. 

Agreeing with me isn't the point. The point is they see that the fat lyin traitorous emperor has no fuckin' clothes. History will not be kind to that POS. And the world is laughin' at the ridiculous bumpkin you call your president. 

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
10.1.2  arkpdx  replied to  cobaltblue @10.1.1    6 years ago

The only person that would make me vote for Hillary over them is. . .. is.. . .aaahhh!.. . HMMM!  Well gees there must be someone or something it just won't come to mind right now .

cobaltblue
Junior Quiet
10.1.3  cobaltblue  replied to  arkpdx @10.1.2    6 years ago
Well gees there must be someone or something it just won't come to mind right now

I expect nothing less ... and certainly nothing more ... from you arkie. Not a darned thing. 

Party over country for you. Party over country. Unamerican. 

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
10.1.4  arkpdx  replied to  cobaltblue @10.1.3    6 years ago

Where did I mention party?  I put no such restriction in my comment. 

cobaltblue
Junior Quiet
10.1.5  cobaltblue  replied to  arkpdx @10.1.4    6 years ago
I put no such restriction in my comment. 

Hmmm. Just to be sure, I Googled "People Who Give A Shit What Arkie Says." And just as I suspected ... my name wasn't on there. No one's name was. Funny that. And to double check, I looked at my Giveafuckomometer and it didn't even register. How 'bout that, Arkie. Some things never change. 

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
10.1.6  arkpdx  replied to  cobaltblue @10.1.5    6 years ago

Didn't need to any of that to know what I think of your opinion. [deleted]

cobaltblue
Junior Quiet
10.1.7  cobaltblue  replied to  arkpdx @10.1.6    6 years ago
I knew right from the start that your opinions are worthless 

Yeah, yeah. Big whoop coming from you, arkie. 

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
10.2  KDMichigan  replied to  cobaltblue @10    6 years ago
And those people I respect .

cobaltblue
Junior Quiet
10.2.1  cobaltblue  replied to  KDMichigan @10.2    6 years ago
And those people I respect.

Your point? No one is going to get 100% of the people's confidence. But Trump is a fuckin' liar and ignorant bumpkin who has not drained the swamp, he's filled it with cockadiles. 

sixpick
Professor Quiet
11  sixpick    6 years ago

You can't say anything bad about Antifa.  They're fighting fascist, you know. LOL

Beating up people, burning things, spitting and attacking police, calling all police pigs, wanting open borders, no USA and the list goes on and on.  They are the radical arm of the Democrat Party and you don't see many in that Party criticizing them, do you?

cobaltblue
Junior Quiet
11.1  cobaltblue  replied to  sixpick @11    6 years ago
don't see many in that Party criticizing them

There should NEVER be any violence of any sort. However, I never see the posresident saying shit about the nazi's. If nothing is said to them, about them, if Trumplethinskin wouldn't have preached violence during his rallies, promising to pay bail for those that beat PEACEFUL protesters, then perhaps people would be more vocal about it. I saw very few right leaners bitch OR moan about his asking for violence at his rallies. It's what his base loved. If you think people aren't going to bite back, then you don't know much about human nature.

I abhor violence on either side. It's unnecessary. As is making disgusting comments about other Americans the norm. Civility has gone out the window with each and every single one of his disgusting and infantile tweets. 

sixpick
Professor Quiet
12  sixpick    6 years ago

A time will come when men will go mad.jpg