╌>

PETA: Cow's milk a symbol of white supremacy

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  spikegary  •  6 years ago  •  52 comments

PETA: Cow's milk a symbol of white supremacy
further claims that the dairy industry has “control over your mind.”

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

According to PETA’s latest press release, cow’s milk is a symbol of white supremacy.

In a statement, the animal rights group links the dairy industry’s treatment of the cows to the concept of white supremacy.

“Aside from ‘lactose-tolerant’ white supremacists, cow’s milk really is the perfect drink of choice for all (even unwitting) supremacists, since the dairy industry inflicts extreme violence on other living beings,” the organization said in part.

“PETA is trying to wake people up to the implications of choosing this white beverage and suggesting that they choose something else pronto,” the statement continues.

The release further claims that the dairy industry has “control over your mind.”

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Sparty On
Professor Principal
1  Sparty On    6 years ago

Is this from the Onion?

Spikegary
Junior Quiet
1.1  seeder  Spikegary  replied to  Sparty On @1    6 years ago

Unbelieveably, No.  Check out the press release at www.peta.org.

Again, these fringe whackjobs have far too much time on their hands.

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
1.2  Greg Jones  replied to  Sparty On @1    6 years ago

Milk cows are probably the most cared for and pampered animals on the planet, right after family pets.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
1.2.1  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Greg Jones @1.2    6 years ago

You should check out the video shot undercover at the Daisy Farms.  They are not as pampered as much as you might think.

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
1.3  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  Sparty On @1    6 years ago

While I have no love for PETA, the fact that some white supremacists have been known to chug milk as evidence of their European white heritage that gave them the ability to digest milk is accurate, though their conclusion is beyond whack--doodle.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
1.3.2  Sparty On  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @1.3    6 years ago

I wonder if folks like MLK Jr, Rosa Parks, and Frederick Douglas ever chugged milk?

Spikegary
Junior Quiet
1.3.3  seeder  Spikegary  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @1.3    6 years ago

That's one of the silliest things 've seen on the net today.

I chugged milk as a kid.  Sometimes chocolate milk, definitely YooHoo, though I'd get a brain freeze.  Couldn't do the strawberry milk....does that mean I'm a racist against American Natives?

Please, stop and think before you post.

epistte
Junior Guide
1.3.4  epistte  replied to  Spikegary @1.3.3    6 years ago

I'd ask these loons one thing. When a black woman breast feeds, her baby what color is the milk?

Spikegary
Junior Quiet
1.3.6  seeder  Spikegary  replied to  epistte @1.3.4    6 years ago

I don't even want to know.....I'd be going all Red Foreman on them.

Spikegary
Junior Quiet
2  seeder  Spikegary    6 years ago

Seriously?  These people have far too much time on their hands..........radical fringe nutjobs......playing to the same people that believe brown milk comes from brown cows........

The Magic 8 Ball
Masters Quiet
3  The Magic 8 Ball    6 years ago

People

Eating

Tastey

Animals

/

an animal is going extinct? put it on the menu.

soon, they will be as plentiful as cows... for all the same reasons

cheers :)

321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu
Sophomore Guide
3.1  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu   replied to  The Magic 8 Ball @3    6 years ago
an animal is going extinct? put it on the menu. soon, they will be as plentiful as cows... for all the same reasons

yep kinda like prohibition and banning marijuana !    Good idea !!

The Magic 8 Ball
Masters Quiet
3.1.1  The Magic 8 Ball  replied to  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu @3.1    6 years ago
yep kinda like prohibition and banning marijuana

how is legalizing people eating something the same as prohibiting it or even just frowning on it?  I mean... is it legal to have bald eagle burgers in today's world?  LOL if they start going extinct and we make it legal to eat them we will suddenly have billions of bald eagles. whole communities will spring up to farm, process, and package the little critters... we will never run out of bald eagles again... LOL   they say a good chef can make anything taste good but now they can save whole species by making them taste good for dinner.

on the other subject, since ya brought it up

Sophomore Guide
3.1.2  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu   replied to  The Magic 8 Ball @3.1.1    6 years ago
if they start going extinct and we make it legal to eat them we will suddenly have billions of bald eagles. whole communities will spring up to farm, process, and package the little critters... we will never run out of bald eagles again... LOL

Could be seems like what we eat we protect and cultivate I dont hear about the extinction of cows being of concern often.

As far as trumps stances on marijuana yep that hasn't changed for some time. 

Sophomore Guide
3.1.3  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu   replied to  The Magic 8 Ball @3.1.1    6 years ago
legalizing people eating something the same as prohibiting it

illegalizing something is the same as prohibiting it, isn't it ?

The Magic 8 Ball
Masters Quiet
3.1.4  The Magic 8 Ball  replied to  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu @3.1.2    6 years ago
I dont hear about the extension of cows being of concern often.

if we could not eat any part of a cow?

peta would be trying to save them today... LOL

I wonder who has more cows? india? or people who eat cows?  

jrSmiley_91_smiley_image.gif

Sophomore Guide
3.1.5  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu   replied to  The Magic 8 Ball @3.1.4    6 years ago
I wonder who has more cows? india? or people who eat cows?  

LOL...  sometimes I wonder about weird shit sometimes too.

lol

The Magic 8 Ball
Masters Quiet
3.1.6  The Magic 8 Ball  replied to  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu @3.1.5    6 years ago
sometimes I wonder about weird shit sometimes too.

LOL

yea, but this is important...

jrSmiley_91_smiley_image.gif

Sophomore Guide
3.1.7  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu   replied to  The Magic 8 Ball @3.1.6    6 years ago
yea, but this is important..

LOL, Yep I'll bet ya could get a study grant for it even. 

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
3.1.8  arkpdx  replied to  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu @3.1.5    6 years ago

lady in black
Professor Quiet
5  lady in black    6 years ago

This is absurd.  

Sparty On
Professor Principal
5.1  Sparty On  replied to  lady in black @5    6 years ago

PETA has taken a left turn at Albuquerque and drove straight into Crackpottery New Mexico

Sunshine
Professor Quiet
5.2  Sunshine  replied to  lady in black @5    6 years ago
This is absurd.  

Well geez...don't have a cow.  jrSmiley_40_smiley_image.gif jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

charger 383
Professor Silent
6  charger 383    6 years ago

next they will be after cheese

Texan1211
Professor Principal
7  Texan1211    6 years ago

PETA has gone the loony-tunes route.

This puts them right up there with the SPLC as far as loons go.

Sophomore Guide
8  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu     6 years ago

Humans are the only animals who drink the milk of another species and who drink milk beyond infancy.

Bull Shit...

My adult dogs love cow's milk. I gotta watch my glass of it on the coffee table at dinner time even.

lol 

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
8.2  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu @8    6 years ago
My adult dogs love cow's milk

Spikegary
Junior Quiet
8.3  seeder  Spikegary  replied to  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu @8    6 years ago

Cats too.......

Sophomore Guide
8.3.1  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu   replied to  Spikegary @8.3    6 years ago
Cats too.......

For Sure !!

Its been a while since I've had a cat I'd forgotten cats seem to love cows milk ! 

Thanks

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
8.3.2  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Spikegary @8.3    6 years ago

My vet told me that cow's milk was not healthy for cats, so the only liquid I gave him was water - and he lived for 17 years.

Galen Marvin Ross
Sophomore Participates
9  Galen Marvin Ross    6 years ago

If they have a problem then all they have to do is add some chocolate to it. jrSmiley_9_smiley_image.gif

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
11  Buzz of the Orient    6 years ago

If what PETA says is true, then how come I always preferred chocolate milk?

Transyferous Rex
Freshman Quiet
12  Transyferous Rex    6 years ago
cow’s milk really is the perfect drink of choice for all (even unwitting) supremacists

This is what happens when the nuts at PETA commingle issues. They need to go to Africa and see hard far they can peddle this there. Only, they'd have to change this from white supremacists to those uppity Maasaai and other herders who can drink the cows milk, flaunting that ability to the rest of the continent. 

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
13  Jasper2529    6 years ago
Humans are the only animals who drink the milk of another species and who drink milk beyond infancy.

https://www.peta.org/blog/cows-milk-perfect-drink-supremacists/?utm_source=PETA::Twitter&utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=1018::veg::PETA::Twitter::White%20Supremacist%20Milk::::tweet

These nutty PETA peeps need to get out more. They've never watched cats, pigs, and other animals drink milk that came from other mammals.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
14  It Is ME    6 years ago

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
15  bbl-1    6 years ago

Am confused.  White milk equates to white supremacy?  Doesn't make sense.  Chocolate milk comes from brown cows so does that mean that chocolate milk equates to brown supremacy?

Sign me, "Dazed and Confused."  Led Zeppelin. 

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
15.1  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  bbl-1 @15    6 years ago

So if white milk comes from white cows and chocolate milk comes from brown cows, what colour milk do you get from Holstein cows?

bigstock-Holstein-Cow-Years-Old-Sta-7949189.jpg

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
15.1.1  bbl-1  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @15.1    6 years ago

That is a good question.  I'll bring it up at the next Trump rally.