╌>

Dog pretends to be stray, begs for burgers at McDonald's

Category:  The Lighter Side/ Humor

Via:  spikegary  •  6 years ago  •  15 comments

Dog pretends to be stray, begs for burgers at McDonald's
Reyes called Princess a gold digger who acts like a stray so people feel bad and feed her burgers

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

A dog owner in Oklahoma is calling out her own pup for scheming to get free McDonald's hamburgers.

Betsy Reyes of Oklahoma City says her dog, Princess, sneaks out at night and sits outside McDonald's, pretending to be a stray. Reyes shared photographic evidence of her sneaky dog sitting in the local McDonald's parking lot at night.

"If you see my dog @ the McDonald's on shields, quit feeding her fat ass bc she don't know how to act & be leaving the house all the time to go walking to McDonald's at night," Reyes wrote. "She's not even a stray dog."Reyes called Princess a gold digger who acts like a stray so people feel bad and feed her burgers.

The dog owner's post went viral and Princess the hamburglar shot to internet fame.

Reyes decided to catch her dog in the act. She drove to McDonald's on Monday night night and found Princess there, waiting to be fed. A woman was seen reaching out of her car window to throw Princess some food. Reyes  posted video of Princess caught red handed -- or red pawed, rather. 

After catching Princess scamming a McDonald's customer, Reyes pulled up in her car and her pup immediately recognized her. Princess started wagging her tail -- either in happiness to see Reyes, or in embarrassment for getting caught.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Spikegary
Junior Quiet
1  seeder  Spikegary    6 years ago

Your fun happy story of the day.

Let's keep it that way, shall we?

Kavika
Professor Principal
2  Kavika     6 years ago

That is just too cool....I love it, the K-9 Homeless Dog caught in the act....Severe punishment is due...A week without a Big Mac...LMAO

It Is ME
Masters Guide
3  It Is ME    6 years ago

Love the Pic.

Loved the "Never Ending Story" too !

Dogs ain't Stupid for sure.

Sunshine
Professor Quiet
4  Sunshine    6 years ago

Dogs are great.

I had a dog named Gracie who would go visit one neighbor all the time because she got treats. 

Spikegary
Junior Quiet
6  seeder  Spikegary    6 years ago

My dg sits at my foot and barks at me while eating until I 9and I shouldn't) share some human food with her.........but she is my Bestie!  LOL

321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu
Sophomore Guide
6.1  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu   replied to  Spikegary @6    6 years ago
My dog sits at my foot and barks at me while eating until I (and I shouldn't) share some human food with her...

Not Me, I like to eat !

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
7  Jasper2529    6 years ago
Princess the hamburglar

Made me laugh! Dogs are the best!

Sophomore Guide
8  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu     6 years ago

LOL.. Funny story.  Thanks for sharing it. 

One  great thing about dogs is they remind ya when dinner time is.  

I always know when it's 6:00 PM .  LOL

Straight up 6:00 PM ... I have one female that comes up to me, sits down and looks me right in the eyes and just stares at me. Pretty much that is her 6;00 PM notice that is her dinner time.  She must look at the clock first because she doesn't miss it by a minuet.  Hardly ever !

Split Personality
Professor Guide
9  Split Personality    6 years ago

I can just imagine her at the vet

"I swear Princess never eats her dog food, how can she be 30 pounds overweight"?

and you can hear the vet's eyes rolling in disbelief, lol jrSmiley_18_smiley_image.gif

Spikegary
Junior Quiet
9.1  seeder  Spikegary  replied to  Split Personality @9    6 years ago

That reminded me of this, for some odd reason:

Sophomore Guide
10  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu     6 years ago

Sophomore Guide
11  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu     6 years ago

The mouth and nose, cheekbones and eyes on this dog look way to humanistic.

I'm thinking some frickin weird/ass new hybrid or alien's have landed and we are waiting hand and foot on them already unknowingly.

I'll think about it more later but right now I gotta go feed my babies.

dave-2693993
Junior Quiet
11.1  dave-2693993  replied to  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu @11    6 years ago
The mouth and nose, cheekbones and eyes on this dog look way to humanistic.

I think that image is from Never Ending Story (It's a good day to die).

My daughter and I watched it often when she was young.