╌>

SEX OFFENDER WITH HORN IMPLANTS TRIED TO LURE TEEN GIRL TO HOME USING WOMAN'S VOICE

Category:  Op/Ed

Via:  johnrussell  •  5 years ago  •  35 comments

SEX OFFENDER WITH HORN IMPLANTS TRIED TO LURE TEEN GIRL TO HOME USING WOMAN'S VOICE
In one photo, Martinez is seen with several piercings and studs in his nose, ears and around the mouth. In another, he is pictured with surgical implants in his head which make him appear to have horns.

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

A Californian man has been arrested on suspicion of attempting to lure a minor into his home for sex by pretending to be a woman.

Arturo Martinez, 42, a registered sex offender, was arrested on January 10 after several women, including a 17-year-old girl, reported him to police complaining that they had been lured to his home under false pretenses.

Martinez, of Hesperia, is accused of contacting women through social media and other websites while using a fake name. He is also alleged to have put on a female voice while speaking to them on the phone as part of his disguise, according to the San Bernardino Sheriff’s Office.

Following a search of his home, deputies found enough evidence to arrest Martinez on suspicion of contact with a minor with the intent to commit a sexual act.

Police said Martinez contacted women through babysitting, cleaning, taxi, and real estate companies, and other types of delivery businesses, in order to lure them to his home for sexual purposes.

The suspect is alleged to have contacted "numerous" women through the Adelanto, Apple Valley, Hesperia, Phelan and Victorville areas of California, but police believe there could be additional victims.

The San Bernardino Sheriff’s Office have released two booking photos of Martinez as part of an appeal for potential victims to come forward.

arturo-martinez-2-300x225.jpg

In one photo, Martinez is seen with several piercings and studs in his nose, ears and around the mouth. In another, he is pictured with surgical implants in his head which make him appear to have horns.

Following his arrest, Martinez was booked at the High Desert Detention Center and is being held on $500,000 bail. The San Bernardino Sheriff’s Office said Martinez is a sex registrant from a previous conviction for indecent exposure.

Anyone with information regarding similar incidents which might be related to Martinez are asked to contact the Hesperia Sheriff’s Station. Alternatively, those who wish to remain anonymous can contact the WeTip hotline at 800-78-CRIME or www.wetip.com .

Horn implants, technically known as subdermal implants, are a form of body modification in which material is placed underneath the skin to give a raised appearance. The implants are usually made out of silicone, although metals such as surgical steel or titanium can also be used.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1  seeder  JohnRussell    5 years ago

I think the plastic surgeons who perform this operation should be required to inform local law enforcement that they put horns on someone's head.

It seems to me that by definition this is an appearance that suggests mal intent.

sandy-2021492
Professor Expert
1.1  sandy-2021492  replied to  JohnRussell @1    5 years ago

That would violate doctor-patient confidentiality.  If the surgeon has no reason to believe the patient has broken any laws, there is no justification for them going to the police about anything.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.1.1  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  sandy-2021492 @1.1    5 years ago

There should potentially be exceptions to every rule. If there is an innocent explanation for wanting demonic horns placed inside your head then you can explain it to the local sheriff. 

I think mal intent can be presumed with such a physical appearance.

sandy-2021492
Professor Expert
1.1.2  sandy-2021492  replied to  JohnRussell @1.1.1    5 years ago

Please.

Maybe doctors should report Catholics to the police for being Catholic, considering how many of their priests seem to have criminal intent, and how the RCC has been complicit in covering that up and enabling it.

Maybe men who buy condoms should be reported to the police, because they may be intending to commit rape without leaving any DNA evidence.

Or maybe crimes are crimes, actions that aren't crimes aren't (like being Catholic or getting body modifications that other people choose to interpret as evil), and we should all get to go to the doctor with the assumption that our personal information will be kept private.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.1.3  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  sandy-2021492 @1.1.2    5 years ago

Your comparisons of being a Catholic priest or owning condoms to someone who has had horns implanted in his head beckons a laugh track.

sandy-2021492
Professor Expert
1.1.4  sandy-2021492  replied to  JohnRussell @1.1.3    5 years ago

Why?

You've decided somebody with a body modification you don't like is probably criminal to the point of deserving to have their private business reported to police, based on one case.

To me, that would be laughable if it weren't quite so disturbing.

TᵢG
Professor Principal
1.1.5  TᵢG  replied to  JohnRussell @1.1.3    5 years ago

Laughing at a sound argument?  People nowadays engage in all sorts of 'body art' modifications.   Not only is it intrusive (on doctors and patients) for doctors to be forced to report to the government oddities such as horns, piercings, gauges (plugs, tunnels, etc.), teeth filings, implants, etc. but it is entirely presumptuous that body modifications necessarily mean the individual has ill intent.

Also, if you think about it, I suspect law enforcement would love a description of 'he was a large man with horns' when trying to find a perp.   Those who make themselves so unique are compromising their ability to engage in illegal activity.   Not a good plan.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.1.6  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  TᵢG @1.1.5    5 years ago
Laughing at a sound argument?  People nowadays engage in all sorts of 'body art' modifications. 

I thought you were Mr. Logic.   I "laughed" at her comparing someone distorting their physical appearance FOR EFFECT to an occupation or to the possession of a device to prevent conception.

Someone puts horns on their head in such a manner as it appears they have taken on a new identity it is quite fair to judge them. I think some of you just like to argue with me for the hell of it.

Guy changes himself to look like a demon then I think we can assume that he may very well believe he should act like a demon.

I dint say charge him with a crime I said he should be part of a notice.

If someone had their right arm surgically changed into a wooden billy club, would you find that normal?

TᵢG
Professor Principal
1.1.7  TᵢG  replied to  JohnRussell @1.1.6    5 years ago
I "laughed" at her comparing someone distorting their physical appearance FOR EFFECT to an occupation or to the possession of a device to prevent conception.

Indeed you did.   Suggests that you missed her point.

Someone puts horns on their head in such a manner as it appears they have taken on a new identity it is quite fair to judge them. 

Sure, but you argued for state involvement with mandatory reporting.

Guy changes himself to look like a demon then I think we can assume that he may very well believe he should act like a demon.

That would be my first thought too.   The difference is that I do not argue that such modifications be reported to the state.

I dint say charge him with a crime I said he should be part of a notice.

True.   And nobody has even suggested that you want extreme body 'art' to be a criminal charge.

If someone had their right arm surgically changed into a wooden billy club, would you find that normal?

No

Seems to me you do not understand the point Sandy made.

Freefaller
Professor Quiet
1.1.8  Freefaller  replied to  JohnRussell @1.1.1    5 years ago
demonic horns

wussiest demon horns I've ever seen, they look more like baby billy goat nubs

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
1.1.10  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  TᵢG @1.1.5    5 years ago
"People nowadays engage in all sorts of 'body art' modifications."

I would call them "mortifications" rather than "modifications".  I have neither appreciation nor respect for any such "mortifications" save for a single pierce in each ear for earrings.

TᵢG
Professor Principal
1.1.11  TᵢG  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @1.1.10    5 years ago

Yeah, I have never understood this trend either.    Must be a generation gap thing.

Veronica
Professor Guide
1.2  Veronica  replied to  JohnRussell @1    5 years ago
I think the plastic surgeons who perform this operation should be required to inform local law enforcement that they put horns on someone's head.

Then I guess women that get breast implants should be reported because they may become prostitutes.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.2.1  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Veronica @1.2    5 years ago

That's just silly.

Veronica
Professor Guide
1.2.2  Veronica  replied to  JohnRussell @1.2.1    5 years ago

So is thinking that doctors should report patients that ask for horns.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
1.2.3  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  JohnRussell @1.2.1    5 years ago

That is not the word I would have chosen.  Thank you for being a gentleman JR.

Veronica
Professor Guide
1.3  Veronica  replied to  JohnRussell @1    5 years ago
The Horned God. Who is this wild God who roams the forests, and who loves and protects the Goddess and all her children? He is called the God of the Wicca, Cernunnos , Pan, Herne, Dionysus and by many other names. He is the ancient God of fertility: the God of forest, flock and field and also of the  hunt .

Emulating a horned god does not make one evil.  His actions make him evil, not the horns.

Freefaller
Professor Quiet
1.5  Freefaller  replied to  JohnRussell @1    5 years ago
inform local law enforcement

The police would laugh them out of the office and probably report them to whatever medical association for a disciplinary review

Veronica
Professor Guide
2  Veronica    5 years ago

Frankly, if they would stop releasing these pieces of shit back into society every one will win.  

sandy-2021492
Professor Expert
2.1  sandy-2021492  replied to  Veronica @2    5 years ago

Hear, hear.

PJ
Masters Quiet
3  PJ    5 years ago

I agree with Sandy on this.  You cannot require a doctor to report a patient because the patient is asking for what we consider unusual medical procedures.  Let's just be happy we don't know whether he's had "other" work done in "other" places.  hahahaha

I think it would also be a violation of freedom of speech.  

I would like to end with .......ewwwww......and that's just icky 

Split Personality
Professor Guide
3.1  Split Personality  replied to  PJ @3    5 years ago
I would like to end with .......ewwwww......and that's just icky 

jrSmiley_13_smiley_image.gif

Tacos!
Professor Guide
4  Tacos!    5 years ago

I don't like to judge, but that is one freaky dude.

Sunshine
Professor Quiet
5  Sunshine    5 years ago

What surgeon would do that?  

That is butt ugly.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
5.1  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Sunshine @5    5 years ago

Many tat shops have certified body modification artists, so few of these freaks even consult a doctor to get it done.

Tacos!
Professor Guide
5.1.1  Tacos!  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @5.1    5 years ago

I know we're only seeing his head, but I'm actually kind of amazed I don't see any tats on this guy.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
5.1.2  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Tacos! @5.1.1    5 years ago

I bet they are all below the collar.

Tacos!
Professor Guide
5.1.3  Tacos!  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @5.1.2    5 years ago
I bet they are all below the collar.

Yeah, he probably wanted to remain discreet. I get that.

TᵢG
Professor Principal
5.1.4  TᵢG  replied to  Tacos! @5.1.3    5 years ago

jrSmiley_82_smiley_image.gif

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
6  Hal A. Lujah    5 years ago

They kinda look like big zits begging to be popped.

Freefaller
Professor Quiet
6.1  Freefaller  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @6    5 years ago

Lol my initial thought before reading a word was he was a patient on the show Dr Pimple Popper

PJ
Masters Quiet
6.2  PJ  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @6    5 years ago

Ewwwwwww

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
6.2.1  Hal A. Lujah  replied to  PJ @6.2    5 years ago

I was going to post a YouTube link, but after watching a couple puss filled zit popping videos I decided against it.  I seriously about lost my lunch.