╌>

Did Christopher Steele really say he got info for the dossier from a CNN iReport?

Category:  Op/Ed

By:  vic-eldred  •  5 years ago  •  16 comments

Did Christopher Steele really say he got info for the dossier from a CNN iReport?
Except “iReports” are posted by the public & not vetted, fact checked or screened before posting

Ready for another hit to the infamous Steele Dossier?

It has been revealed that Steele was asked how he verified information about DNC hacking.

D1uHJhbWoAAO-bB.jpg

It gets better!

D1uHKCKXgAAh5-r.jpg

and better!

D1uHKdQXgAAiLit.jpg

D1uHL5dWoAA-P2n.jpg

Many thanks to the masked man known as "Undercover Huber."

Beyond dispute (other than progressives invested in giving credence to the "dossier") are the dual facts that A) the dossier was no more than fictional opposition research and B) it was used to get FISA warrants to investigate American citizens and a political campaign. The dossier was compiled initially at the request of the political gun for hire known as Fusion GPS and was financed by the Clinton campaign. It was circulated throughout government & the media by Steele himself along with Clinton operatives and as we recently learned by Trump hater John McCain. Steele also gave his report to Mother Jones , a left-wing magazine, in December 2016.

Article is LOCKED by author/seeder
[]

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1  author  Vic Eldred    5 years ago

Former FBI director James Comey told a Senate committee that the dossier remained “salacious and unverified.” So, if the FBI had not verified the dossier by the time Comey testified in June 2017, then how could the Bureau have verified the dossier when DOJ sought the FISA warrant nine months earlier, in September 2016?

I think we know the answer

It Is ME
Masters Guide
2  It Is ME    5 years ago

"Did Christopher Steele really say he got info for the dossier from a CNN iReport?"

I'll get ahead of this before the "Liberals" start CRYING and Needing Diaper changes....... "NO" ……… "He was taken out of context !" jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2.1  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  It Is ME @2    5 years ago

Like Omar

It Is ME
Masters Guide
2.1.1  It Is ME  replied to  Vic Eldred @2.1    5 years ago
Like Omar

jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

Exactly !

According to Nancy, She was too YOUNG to understand her words. And Nancy and Company want 16 year Old's to NOW "VOTE" ! jrSmiley_78_smiley_image.gif

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2.1.2  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  It Is ME @2.1.1    5 years ago

16 year olds & illegal aliens...that ought to keep em in power

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
3  Jasper2529    5 years ago

It's time for a REAL investigation into collusion and obstruction of justice, and Obama, Lynch, Comey, the Clintons, and others better lawyer-up!

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3.1  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Jasper2529 @3    5 years ago

We are getting there, slowly but surely

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
3.1.1  Jasper2529  replied to  Vic Eldred @3.1    5 years ago

This new evidence is damning, and confirms what many have suspected from the get-go.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3.1.2  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Jasper2529 @3.1.1    5 years ago

Imagine getting paid all that money and doing the "research" right on the computer? All to dirty the reputation on a candidate that Steele hated!

It Is ME
Masters Guide
3.2  It Is ME  replied to  Jasper2529 @3    5 years ago

Nancy and Chucky are getting paid by the "Cartels".

I luvs "Concpiracy Theories" !

It's "News" Worthy ! jrSmiley_13_smiley_image.gif