╌>

Lori Loughlin Once Said She Never Wanted to Do Anything That 'My Children Have to Pay the Price For'

Category:  Op/Ed

Via:  flynavy1  •  5 years ago  •  23 comments

Lori Loughlin Once Said She Never Wanted to Do Anything That 'My Children Have to Pay the Price For'
"The worst type of hypocrit is a religous hypocrit..."

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Before being indicted in an alleged college admissions cheating scam , Lori Loughlin said in an interview about her Christian morals that she would never do anything that her “children have to pay the price for.”

In a resurfaced interview with the Christian Broadcasting Network from 2014, Loughlin, 54, opened up about how she did want her career choices to affect her faith and family — specifically her daughters Olivia Jade , 19, and Isabella Rose , 20, with husband Mossimo Giannulli .

“For me personally, I was always very thoughtful about projects that I chose for myself,” Loughlin began. “I would say to myself, ‘Can my father watch this?’ If my father couldn’t watch it, I didn’t do it.”

“And then when I had children… I always thought, I don’t want to do anything that one day might rear its ugly head and my children have to pay the price for that.”

Loughlin also revealed she relies heavily on prayer and that her steps are guided by God.

“I’d have to say I’m definitely that person [who] steps back and says, I know we’re going to work this out. Like it’s going to work out and I know you’ve got my back,” Loughlin said of her faith.

Since it was revealed that Loughlin and Giannulli, 55, were charged with conspiracy to commit mail fraud and honest services mail fraud, the family has gone completely under the radar .

A source told PEOPLE that the actress and her designer husband, as well as their daughters, are hunkered down at their house in Bel Air, California.

“The whole family is still laying low at their Bel Air home,” the source said. “Lori and Mossimo both have court dates in Boston next week. It’s still a very stressful time for them all.”

“They are living in the moment and that’s all they can do right now,” the source adds. “For them, this is all still a nightmare.”

Loughlin and Giannulli are among a list of 50 people, including Felicity Huffman , who have been indicted as part of an alleged nationwide scheme, according to a release from the U.S. Attorney’s Office in Massachusetts.

“Dozens of individuals involved in a nationwide conspiracy that facilitated cheating on college entrance exams and the admission of students to elite universities as purported athletic recruits were arrested by federal agents in multiple states and charged in documents unsealed on March 12, 2019, in federal court in Boston,” the release said.

The indictment alleges the couple “agreed to pay bribes totaling  $500,000 in exchange for having their two daughters  designated as recruits to the USC crew team — despite the fact that they did not participate in crew — thereby facilitating their admission to USC.” (Neither Olivia or Isabella are listed on the USC women’s rowing roster.)

Both Loughlin and Giannulli were arrested two weeks ago on a felony charge of conspiracy to commit mail fraud and honest services mail fraud. They were released on $1 million bonds  and have not entered pleas. Loughlin’s attorney has not returned PEOPLE’s requests for comment.

A source told PEOPLE last week that many of the couple’s friends have been  distancing themselves  from them.

“Lori and Mossimo are finding out quickly who their real friends are,” the insider said. “It’s not like they are the victims of a crime. They  are  the crime.”

“Many of their friends don’t want to be associated with them right now,” the source added. “Their friends are shocked at the allegations.”

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

FLYNAVY1
Professor Guide
1  seeder  FLYNAVY1    5 years ago

Loughlin also revealed she relies heavily on prayer and that her steps are guided by God.

Simply amazing.  How could someone who says that they walk in the ways of their Lord, do something like this.

Again, there is no worse hypocrite than a religious hypocrite....

Sparty On
Professor Principal
1.1  Sparty On  replied to  FLYNAVY1 @1    5 years ago

Yeah i know..   You just need to convince yourself that the wrong doing in question, isn't wrong at all.   Happens all the time.

Some would say thats the devils work.   I don't know about that.   I think its simply the tendency of some to be narcissistic pricks.  

Rules don't apply to them don't ya know!

FLYNAVY1
Professor Guide
1.1.1  seeder  FLYNAVY1  replied to  Sparty On @1.1    5 years ago

I know you're right boss, but......DAMN!

Sparty On
Professor Principal
1.1.2  Sparty On  replied to  FLYNAVY1 @1.1.1    5 years ago

I know .... sorry.   Its a yuge pet peeve for me.

FLYNAVY1
Professor Guide
1.1.3  seeder  FLYNAVY1  replied to  Sparty On @1.1.2    5 years ago

No need to be sorry Sparty...... In my formative years I worked down in the oil fields of Arkansas. I would work with people that would curse a black man's mother in her grave, but come Sunday morning, they'd come out of church all lily white and forgiven.

It just doesn't square with me either......

Kavika
Professor Principal
2  Kavika     5 years ago
Again, there is no worse hypocrite than a religious hypocrite...

And sadly it's something that we see most every day. 

FLYNAVY1
Professor Guide
2.1  seeder  FLYNAVY1  replied to  Kavika @2    5 years ago

Morning Kavika.

It has to be some form of psychosis.  How can one be so blind to do and say things that the foundational concepts of their religion are against?  

Jim & Tammy Baker, Jimmy Swaggert, the televangelist that said God told him he needed a 4th airplane, et al..... 

These are the same people that can quote scripture about a man who healed the sick, and helped the poor, but bitch about universal healthcare and people on welfare.  I can't grasp how they can be so conflicted.

Veronica
Professor Guide
2.1.1  Veronica  replied to  FLYNAVY1 @2.1    5 years ago
These are the same people that can quote scripture about a man who healed the sick, and helped the poor, but bitch about universal healthcare and people on welfare.  I can't grasp how they can be so conflicted.

Whenever I ask them about this conflict they reply it is because charity should be voluntary and they shouldn't be forced to be good people.

Split Personality
Professor Guide
2.1.2  Split Personality  replied to  FLYNAVY1 @2.1    5 years ago
Jim & Tammy Baker, Jimmy Swaggert, the televangelist that said God told him he needed a 4th airplane, et al..... 

There will be a fire sale on 737 MAX's without the upgrade very shortly/s

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
2.1.3  Trout Giggles  replied to  Veronica @2.1.1    5 years ago

Doesn't Jesus kinda force people to be good?

FLYNAVY1
Professor Guide
2.1.4  seeder  FLYNAVY1  replied to  Split Personality @2.1.2    5 years ago

The bitch is going to be a flight crew that will want to fly it......

FLYNAVY1
Professor Guide
2.1.5  seeder  FLYNAVY1  replied to  FLYNAVY1 @2.1.4    5 years ago

Doesn't Jesus kinda force people to be good?

I wouldn't know..... I just put effort into being good to my kids, good to my wife, good to others, and good at my work. Everything else seemed to take care of itself.  

Veronica
Professor Guide
2.1.6  Veronica  replied to  Trout Giggles @2.1.3    5 years ago

I think "they" choose to be good for Jesus cuz he died for them, but even if "they" aren't good all "they" have to do is say "I'm sorry" and all is forgiven.  Oh promise not to do that again, but we all know "they" do.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
2.1.7  Sparty On  replied to  Veronica @2.1.6    5 years ago
all "they" have to do is say "I'm sorry" and all is forgiven.  Oh promise not to do that again,

Doesn't work that way.   Not for the insincere that is ....

but we all know "they" do.

And so does God.

Veronica
Professor Guide
2.1.8  Veronica  replied to  Sparty On @2.1.7    5 years ago

Oh, yes the omniscient god that knows all but doesn't use that to save the innocent. LOL

Sparty On
Professor Principal
2.1.9  Sparty On  replied to  Veronica @2.1.8    5 years ago

And you think you know the plan for mankind?   LOL

Veronica
Professor Guide
2.1.10  Veronica  replied to  Sparty On @2.1.9    5 years ago

Nope, but I do not claim to.  I do know that anyone that treats people that he/she loves as your god treats the people he supposedly loves would be branded a sadistic piece of shit by most people.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
2.1.11  Sparty On  replied to  Veronica @2.1.10    5 years ago

Suffice it to say, God doesn't treat anyone badly.   Man on the other hand, does.

And my bad, i've read enough of your stuff here that i'm pretty sure we won't find much agreement on this topic.

No point really to taking this any further.

Have a great day!

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.1.12  Texan1211  replied to  Veronica @2.1.10    5 years ago
I do know that anyone that treats people that he/she loves as your god treats the people he supposedly loves would be branded a sadistic piece of shit by most people.

And yet, most of the world does not feel that way. Not too many informed people consider God a sadistic piece of shit.

FLYNAVY1
Professor Guide
2.1.13  seeder  FLYNAVY1  replied to  Sparty On @2.1.11    5 years ago

......No point really to taking this any further.

Kudos..... Nicely done! Your approach is a nice way to keep temperatures down so we can keep conversations up!! 

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
3  Trout Giggles    5 years ago
“The whole family is still laying low at their Bel Air home,” the source said. “Lori and Mossimo both have court dates in Boston next week. It’s still a very stressful time for them all.” “They are living in the moment and that’s all they can do right now,” the source adds. “For them, this is all still a nightmare.”

oh boo-fucking-hoo

This "stressful time" and "nightmare" are of their own making. I don't think Jesus would have paid $500K to get his spoiled little twats into a prestigious school.

FLYNAVY1
Professor Guide
3.1  seeder  FLYNAVY1  replied to  Trout Giggles @3    5 years ago

Imagine how many could have dinned on fish and bread for that $500K....

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
3.1.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  FLYNAVY1 @3.1    5 years ago

Good fish, too!

Now I'm hungry thinking of beer battered halibut and hush puppies