╌>

Another What Would You Do Article!!

Category:  Other

Via:  nona62  •  9 years ago  •  24 comments

Another What Would You Do Article!!

2308_discussions.jpg So there is a, a couple that you and your significant other arevery good friends with.The four of you grew up together.You stood up for their wedding, and they stood up for your wedding. Your children call them Aunt and Uncle, and their children call you Aunt and Uncle.

You and your partner are out for a nice dinner, and you see one of your friends with cuddling with someone other than their partner...........WHAT DO YO DO???

Do you let them know that you saw them? Do you keep it to yourself? Do you tell their partner??

What do you do???

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Nona62
Professor Silent
link   seeder  Nona62    9 years ago

What would you do and why??

LoneRanger01
Freshman Silent
link   LoneRanger01    9 years ago

normally I would say, "Space the final frontier,....these are the adventures of,....but then I have nothing. So I think I would go up to the cuddlier and ask to be introduced to the new cuddle. This would let the coddler know that I knew they in fact had a new cuddle. Now if this doesn't way in on the coddlers conscience then I think the relationship between the coddler and the cuddle (their spouse) is over and none of my business....

Dowser
Sophomore Quiet
link   Dowser    9 years ago

MYOB (Mind Your Own Business)

No matter what you do, or don't do, it's wrong. Plus, you've got to be sure it was one of your friends. I'm really good at thinking I see people and it's not them... I would behave as if I didn't see them, and just go on and eat and do my thing.

Nowhere Man
Junior Guide
link   Nowhere Man    9 years ago

No brainer.

(which interpreted in friendship speak means no mouther or zip it)

sixpick
Professor Quiet
link   sixpick    9 years ago

Best thing to do is try and sneak out without being seen.

Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom
Professor Guide
link   Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom    9 years ago

It depends upon which one was doing the cheating. If it was the wife,I would probably know about it already, which is not toimply that I would approve. If I didn't know about it, I would probably shoot an image with my phone and then send it to her afterI wasout of sight. Then it would be up to her to determine ifshe wanted to talk to me about it.

If it was the husband, we would probably sneak away unseen, regardless of how much I wanted to confront him. The only difference would be that the instantmyhubby and I returned home, I would probably start slapping the snot out of him in a pay it forward kind of way.Guys don't cheat in ones, they cheat in groups.

Nona62
Professor Silent

No matter what you do, or don't do, it's wrong. Sad, but true....

Nona62
Professor Silent

OK folks....let's try this approach.......would you want someone to tell YOU that they saw your significant other messing aroundwith someone else???

Nona62
Professor Silent

The only difference would be that the instantmyhubby and I returned home, I would probably start slapping the snot out of him in a pay it forward kind of way lol...You Go Girl!!!

ArkansasHermit
Freshman Silent
link   ArkansasHermit    9 years ago

A friend of mine was cheating on his wife. I had no idea until I heard him call her. I told him that he either had to man up and be honest with his wife, and himself, or our friendship was over.

I fall into the samecamp Jw2blue, "the fess up or get out" line is one I've had to use a time or three over the years, but in those situations I only knew the cheater well, not the spouse.

However the scenario that Nona62 set up where your friends with both sides of the couple in question puts a bit more stress on the "what to do" problem.

I say that because I've seen how hurt the one being cheated on can be if they find out thatyou knew what was going on and didn't clue them in. They can take that as a betrayal of truston your part that isonly slightly less devastating than the betrayal of trust from their significant other.

Dam I'm glad I no longer have to deal with humans! To much hurt in the world.

ArkansasHermit
Freshman Silent
link   ArkansasHermit    9 years ago

would you want someone to tell YOU that they saw your significant other messing aroundwith someone else???

Yes.

Nowhere Man
Junior Guide

There are advantages to being Hermit.

Nowhere Man
Junior Guide

Nope, But then again I have an honest person as a mate, she would tell me herself.

Not that I give a crap, if a little bit of sex can destroy a life long partnership, one would have to ask oneself was the relationship actually based upon love?

I trust her, I love her, what more needs to be asked. I certainly am not going to judge her.

Nona62
Professor Silent

Sounds like a very solid relationship!! :-) (Smileys disappeared)

Nona62
Professor Silent

I agree 100% !!

Nona62
Professor Silent

Weird.....I'm getting old replies popping as new replies.....hhmmm

Randy
Sophomore Participates
link   Randy    9 years ago

Shoot them? Grin.gif

Nona62
Professor Silent

Shoot them? The old replies????

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Expert
link   Perrie Halpern R.A.    9 years ago

Hey blue...

You should stop sharing my best ideas!

Damn You!

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Expert
link   Perrie Halpern R.A.    9 years ago

NO!

Dowser
Sophomore Quiet
link   Dowser    9 years ago

I'm with you-- I don't want to know!

Nona62
Professor Silent

24.gif 24.gif 24.gif 24.gif

Randy
Sophomore Participates

It puts an end to the affair! Whenever I had an affair on one of my wives I always told them. I'm a terrible liar and pathetically honest.Grin.gif

Randy
Sophomore Participates

Spousal abuse is OK if it's the woman hitting the man? Since when?