╌>

The Russia hoax was the biggest con job in U.S. history - but equal justice is coming

Category:  Op/Ed

Via:  it-is-me  •  5 years ago  •  1 comments

The Russia hoax was the biggest con job in U.S. history - but equal justice is coming
But now, equal justice is coming. For all of you Democrats who claimed to love transparency, well, buckle up. You're about to get what you've been wishing for.

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Every second, every hour, every day, the Democrats, the hate-Trump media mob perpetrated a lie. Every time they said Russia, Russia, Russia, collusion, collusion, they were smearing, besmirching and slandering a duly-elected president of the United States and trying to undo an election.

The hate-Trump media spread unbelievable conspiracy theories and lies. They betrayed their audience. They don't care at all about the truth.

Just look at what they did to Covington High School student Nicholas Sandmann. They tried to destroy a 16-year-old kid with nothing but baseless lies. They didn't make one phone call to try and confirm the story. They just make it up and they bludgeon a 16-year-old kid just for wearing a MAGA hat.That's how much these people in the media, in the Democratic Party, hate Trump.

Remember this: If the president wanted to sink the special counsel investigation, he had Article 2 authority under the Constitution. He could have personally fired Robert Mueller or anyone else for that matter. But the president did not fire Mueller or Rosenstein or Weissmann or Jeannie Rhee, or any other Clinton donors and allies investigating this sham, this campaign. The president took no action to impede the prosecution of Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn or Paul Manafort or George Papadopoulos or anyone else.
And as we stated earlier, the president engaged in an unprecedented level of cooperation with the special counsel and above all else, there was no underlying crime. None.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

It Is ME
Masters Guide
1  seeder  It Is ME    5 years ago

Democrats don't care about running this country ! They only care about Power !

Remind me again, which one acts like Hitler ?